Mrs Meldrum #71 Asda, Amazon, children, dog: smashed it...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really really dont understand what exactly flipped her - 3 kids at school/nursery what exactly does she do all day?

Reactions: 13
Someone has commented on Lees insta post that Poppy is never left out 🤦🏻‍♀️
Where was P when this ‘emergency’ happened, did she not need some TLC too, possibly more than the ‘big girls’ as a 2 year old hasn’t got the same level of understanding as an 8 & 5 year old?

My boss runs a 300 MIO biz with 3 kids (twin girls) and her husband works full time. when she had her twins her husband had a heart surgery out of action for 6 months we had this picture of her cooking with one baby on her back and her holding the other one. She never ever moaned or had a meltdown just cracked on.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
My day of gratitude: thankful for puppy snuggles and a day pottering at home

FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFF REBEGGY!!! You have zero grasp on reality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I have never known someone to take their puppy everywhere they go - why can’t he be left at home to get his own wee routine there.
She will regret carry him about the place in a few months time when he ends up with separation anxiety
I wouldn’t ever take an unvaccinated puppy into Ride cafe, it’s a nice dog friendly friendly space, one reason why I wouldn’t eat there! But you can’t guarantee that unvaccinated dogs haven’t been in there. She can’t possible hold it all of the time, what does she do when it needs a pee? 🤔it’s not worth the risk🐶

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I have never known someone to take their puppy everywhere they go - why can’t he be left at home to get his own wee routine there.
She will regret carry him about the place in a few months time when he ends up with separation anxiety
Totally agree with this. Why isn’t he left at home to get used to being alone. My dog is 8 and we’ve taken her for coffee twice and she’s a pain in the arse. I adore my dog but she’s best left at home or out on a walk not in a cafe

Reactions: 12
Times must be hard, she’s back to aff-linking things that she doesn’t own herself 🙈
I fully loathe when influencers link stuff they don't own or have no intention of buying! It really grips my tit and gives me hulk rage!
Just screams to me that they're only out to make money from their followers and don't actually give 2 hoots about them 🤦‍♀️
I unfollowed ash Reid and Lucy Jessica Carter for doing it constantly

Reactions: 22
I wouldn’t ever take an unvaccinated puppy into Ride cafe, it’s a nice dog friendly friendly space but you can’t guarantee that unvaccinated dogs haven’t been in there. She can’t possible hold it all of the time, what does she do when it needs a pee? 🤔it’s not worth the risk🐶
I think going for a quick pee is the least of her very publicly announced toilet problems #ripridetoilets #spatonelatteplease

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ffs we are moaning about the puppy biting poppy I know let me film him biting me so I can show how sharpe his teeth are.
The second he bites he should be told no

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Totally agree with this. Why isn’t he left at home to get used to being alone. My dog is 8 and we’ve taken her for coffee twice and she’s a pain in the arse. I adore my dog but she’s best left at home or out on a walk not in a cafe
The way you feel about your dog in a cafe is the way Beggy feels about one of her own children in a cafe 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Im going to call it now, no video upload tonight? :unsure: Princess needs her rest :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t ever take an unvaccinated puppy into Ride cafe, it’s a nice dog friendly friendly space, one reason why I wouldn’t eat there! But you can’t guarantee that unvaccinated dogs haven’t been in there. She can’t possible hold it all of the time, what does she do when it needs a pee? 🤔it’s not worth the risk🐶
Dog/cat cafes give me the boak. I wouldn’t go there either!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
If you were to google anaemia and associated symptoms, ( which we all know Rebs will have done) they are akin to the same symptoms as a panic attack
I hope she’s now taking the iron supplements the Dr PRESCRIBED and not still taking the substandard supplements that the sheep were advising
Drinking lots of tea interferes with absorption of iron- but drinking orange juice or anything with vitamin C helps.... also eating lots of green leafy veggies ( not the bland diet she keeps showing us!)
Hope this helps 😜

• Heart
I really really dont understand what exactly flipped her - 3 kids at school/nursery what exactly does she do all day?
☝☝☝
this!!!!! WHAT exactly is hard about her life??! Her kids are EASY. Poppy is NOT difficult. She’s just desperate for attention. If Rebecca gave her proper interaction instead of via a camera lens, she’d find Poppy was easy.
She’s a lazy cow. That’s all there is to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow, just wow! This is Lee’s answer to why Poppy was left behind in nursery yesterday. Kind of sums this pair of cocunts right up, not to mention the messages they are giving the older girls. Let’s the whole family go for a treat but leave the feral one in nursery so she doesn’t spoil it.

C82159ED-0FCD-45D7-8A49-3148E82DDF38.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.