Mrs Meldrum #71 Asda, Amazon, children, dog: smashed it...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep wondering if the doxing charges have gotten to her, and now she's panicking. She probably thought if she just ignored it, it would all go away. I'm glad @Zoewilliams9217 had the courage to follow through. 👏
Ahhh jezzz guys feeling the love! I’m just a little bastard that has learnt to never take any tit and hold people accountable for their actions 😘😘
ICO complaint is still ongoing
Someone wanted to know if bloom boutique was involved as they wanted to purchase something from them - I can confirm I didn’t contact Bloom Boutique so they didn’t breach any data on my part 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Wow, just wow! This is Lee’s answer to why Poppy was left behind in nursery yesterday. Kind of sums this pair of cocunts right up, not to mention the messages they are giving the older girls. Let’s the whole family go for a treat but leave the feral one in nursery so she doesn’t spoil it.

View attachment 74385
🙄 oh Jesus.

Bertie is a DOG. He’s a bleeping DOG. He wants walks round the fields, chasing a ball - not sitting in a bleeping cafe. HES A DOG.

poor Poppy. They prefer spending time with a bleeping dog rather than their own daughter. Shame on them.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Wow, just wow! This is Lee’s answer to why Poppy was left behind in nursery yesterday. Kind of sums this pair of cocunts right up, not to mention the messages they are giving the older girls. Let’s the whole family go for a treat but leave the feral one in nursery so she doesn’t spoil it.

View attachment 74385
So the dog took precedence over their child.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Ahhh jezzz guys feeling the love! I’m just a little bastard that has learnt to never take any tit and hold people accountable for their actions 😘😘
ICO complaint is still ongoing
Someone wanted to know if bloom boutique was involved as they wanted to purchase something from them - I can confirm I didn’t contact Bloom Boutique so they didn’t breach any data on my part 😊
Any update from ICO?

View attachment 74385
This guy is an absolute belter bellend... #shaksmiheed

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wanting to put your bleeping dogs happiness before your child’s..... WOW!

the dog doesn’t give a shiny shite about going to the bleeping cafe Lee... he’s a DOG!!

bet wee poppy would have lovely a fancy piece and a trip to the cafe with her pup, who funnily enough is supposed to be her BFF that Meldrum can’t wait to see her grow up with but she just can’t go anywhere with the dog.

Lee & Rebecca are cunts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

View attachment 74385
What a bloody strange response. Unfortunately there seems to be a huge similarity with their disposable/materialist lifestyle and the way the poor smallest one is picked up and put down when suits them or suits the events they’re taking part in.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Surely even the Meldrums must read back Lee's comment and think... "Wow, we really do sound like twats now?"🤦‍♀️
Give it 2 weeks and the novelty of the dog will have dropped off and the poor thing will be locked in the utility room.

Thought Lee didn't even like dogs??

Reactions: 27
What a bloody strange response. Unfortunately there seems to be a huge similarity with their disposable/materialist lifestyle and the way the poor smallest one is picked up and put down when suits them or suits the events they’re taking part in.
Well yes, because they only had Poppy as a money spinner. They knew that a pregnancy/new baby would provide content and therefore adverts/freebies on social media so they had a 3rd child. They didn’t actually want a 3rd child in reality- that’s been obvious from the very beginning. Poppy was a business transaction. They got PAID to film and share her BIRTH with the world. She was created to earn her parents money, and now that she’s no longer fulfilling that role, they aren’t interested. Poor kid. Willing to bet she ends up going to Nursery 5 days a week very soon.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
and they are talking ABSOLUTE SHITE. King bleeping Bertie their new third child went for a coffee date on the 14th Jan with the Laird & Lady of the Murder Mansion.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

View attachment 74385
That’s a lie as she posted a pic of her and Bertie just after she got him saying coffee date with my main man and the dog emoji

Reactions: 22
Well yes, because they only had Poppy as a money spinner. They knew that a pregnancy/new baby would provide content and therefore adverts/freebies on social media so they had a 3rd child. They didn’t actually want a 3rd child in reality- that’s been obvious from the very beginning. Poppy was a business transaction. They got PAID to film and share her BIRTH with the world. She was created to earn her parents money, and now that she’s no longer fulfilling that role, they aren’t interested. Poor kid. Willing to bet she ends up going to Nursery 5 days a week very soon.
Not sure what Scottish free nursery hours equivalent is.
It's free 15hours here term after 3rd birthday which I used split as 2.5 days.
I believe if both parents work certain amount hours you can get 30.
That would mean reb getting proper job.
Ten said poppy will go school nursery in sept but maybe she still pay privatly for 2 days and have 2 different settings over 4.5 days and hope nanny steps in on weekend.

Reactions: 2
Wow!!! Just wow about the cafe. Bertie Boy has already been to a cafe 🤦🏻‍♀️ Poor wee Poppy.

it was me who asked about Bloom, thank you 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ten said poppy will go school nursery in sept but maybe she still pay privatly for 2 days and have 2 different settings over 4.5 days and hope nanny steps in on weekend.
It’s 16 hours free a week in Scotland, once a child turns 3.

Poppy is in private nursery, she’s not 3 until August.

Reactions: 4
Where did the people go who had their data passed on by Bloom Boutique then? There were definitely a few who had narrowed it down to them. I hope they complained.

Reactions: 7
It’s 16 hours free a week in Scotland, once a child turns 3.

Poppy is in private nursery, she’s not 3 until August.
Ahh so similar so most she can't get free is 16hours.
Private also runs school holidays.
She did say few days ago poppy is starting school nursery this sept as she's 3 in August.
She probably do both so can avoid poppy as much as possible.

Reactions: 3
From August this year all 3 year olds in Scotland are entitled to 30 free hours. A lot of local authorities are trialling it already. Some school nurseries offer extended nursery hours so they could potentially put Poppy in full days.

Reactions: 9
From August this year all 3 year olds in Scotland are entitled to 30 free hours. A lot of local authorities are trialling it already. Some school nurseries offer extended nursery hours so they could potentially put Poppy in full days.
Even if the mother doesn't work?
That's bonkers? But meldrums never turn down a freebie.
My youngest is may born so have wait until sept 21 get funding when she's 3.5.
So might pay 2 mornings from this sept when she's 2.5 just make freinds and term time only.

Reactions: 5
Ahh so similar so most she can't get free is 16hours.
Private also runs school holidays.
She did say few days ago poppy is starting school nursery this sept as she's 3 in August.
She probably do both so can avoid poppy as much as possible.
No this is only partially correct. In August this year all 3 year olds can get 30 hours funded . Currently she won’t get anything funded , she will go straight to 30 hours .
This isn’t mean tested or related to hours worked to earnings. It’s universal. Hownit ia applies in terms of hours, days, nursery spaces, childminders etc will differ by child care provider.

Even if the mother doesn't work?
That's bonkers? But meldrums never turn down a freebie.
My youngest is may born so have wait until sept 21 get funding when she's 3.5.
So might pay 2 mornings from this sept when she's 2.5 just make freinds and term time only.
It’s actually brilliant ! We both work and are getting this . I don’t feel the slightest bit bad about to because I have paid full tax since I was 18 , I’m 40, ans have paid equivalent of a second mortgage in nursery fees for a few years . It’s not perfect as some
School based nurseries still only work to school hours but private nurseries access it too as the funding follows the child, so we pay a top up for the longer opening hours. The nurseries themselves are also benefitting from
More funding for training and resources. Means that people can actually have time to go to work without having to be back after a 2.5 hr nursery slot so it not being worth their while.. it’s a step in the right direction to making childcare and work more accessible and sustainable ...you hear that Rebecca? You could put the wee one in the full days a week and get a wee job ????

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Shouldn't Bertie be left at home sometimes so he gets used to it? She seems to. Carry him everywhere. He will be thinking he rules that family rather than knowing he's at the bottom of the pecking order. I think they'll have issues with him in the future. They need to stop him biting poppy for a start. It won't be cute when he's older.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.