Mrs Meldrum #71 Asda, Amazon, children, dog: smashed it...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you remember the theory that Lee started applying for work before liftgate? 12 month contract nearly up? Focus on the Meldrum channel? Lee has decided to give up work as Becks is unwell. It was Becky saying ‘this is what our life will be now’ in the getting the dog vlog. Just a feeling she knows long term Lee will be home. Maybe I am completely wrong.
I just don’t understand how they could be thinking (at the moment, at least!) that it’s feasible for him to leave his (probably fairly well paid!) job. Their channel can’t be making a fortune right now, surely, and their outgoings must be huge?
If they’re so unhappy with him working offshore, the solution would be to get a lower paid onshore job and Rebecca work a little to make up the shortfall. They could still do their social media stuff on the side and make some extra cash, but I think it’s so naive to think that they can get back to the days where it was a full time job/salary. There have been too many cock ups, and not everyone forgets easily. Why would a business continue to use them to promote, when there are dozens of other (better) influencers who don’t have a history of lying, etc?!
You generally need to be good at something to make a success of it 😂🙈

Reactions: 14
Said it before and I'll say it again. The pisstaking of her on the Child Floggers retreat sparked some kind of emotional breakdown.

And Tattle is the enemy? Do a vlog on backstabbers in the Influenza industry Becs and I might even high five you.
Do you know I’d have an enormous amount of respect for her if she did!!! I’d have also had a lot of respect if she had taken the girls off the net and tried to rebuild her brand on just her, doing cleaning/ hauls/ beauty mum stuff ( without the kids) I think she could have done it and been really open and honest about why! I’m sure she can see her viewing stats, where they are from etc, if she took the girls off it would be interesting if she lost a lot of viewers, that would be a good talking point, pervs watching your kids!

Reactions: 12
Do you know I’d have an enormous amount of respect for her if she did!!! I’d have also had a lot of respect if she had taken the girls off the net and tried to rebuild her brand on just her, doing cleaning/ hauls/ beauty mum stuff ( without the kids) I think she could have done it and been really open and honest about why! I’m sure she can see her viewing stats, where they are from etc, if she took the girls off it would be interesting if she lost a lot of viewers, that would be a good talking point, pervs watching your kids!
I think she could have made another go of her social media career if she’d done a number of things:
Firstly, addressed all the sh*tty things she has said/done, apologised for them, educated herself on them (she could have turned the racism scandal around if she’d researched the subject, openly discussed how she knew that what had been said was wrong, etc).
Secondly, you’re right, she should have tried to rebuild her brand in a different way. Not just continue on in exactly the same manner. But unfortunately I think she’s too bone idle/doesn’t have enough imagination, to do anything differently 😏
And thirdly, I think she could have used her ‘status’ in a positive way, to encourage discussions about worthwhile subjects (not fictional/reality tv programmes, clothes, etc!), to help charities, to basically just be a better person/influencer in a sea of crappy, greedy ones!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Totally agree with this 👏🏼

Reactions: 5
I think she could have made another go of her social media career if she’d done a number of things:
Firstly, addressed all the sh*tty things she has said/done, apologised for them, educated herself on them (she could have turned the racism scandal around if she’d researched the subject, openly discussed how she knew that what had been said was wrong, etc).
Secondly, you’re right, she should have tried to rebuild her brand in a different way. Not just continue on in exactly the same manner. But unfortunately I think she’s too bone idle/doesn’t have enough imagination, to do anything differently 😏
And thirdly, I think she could have used her ‘status’ in a positive way, to encourage discussions about worthwhile subjects (not fictional/reality tv programmes, clothes, etc!), to help charities, to basically just be a better person/influencer in a sea of crappy, greedy ones!
The problem is she's a narcissist. Narcissists never admit when they've fucked up.

Reactions: 21
Don’t post often but OMG ... can she get anymore unrelatable??

I know everyone’s circumstances and coping abilities are different but when I was pregnant and looking after a 2 year old I was given an immediate iron infusion as my levels were practically non existent. I was exhausted and breathless but would never dream of complaining to people about it as I only worked a few hours a week and realised I had it easy compared to some. Honestly, I just thought I was being lazy and had to toughen up (maybe not the best attitude either).

Oh and I lived in a completely different country from every single family member and had no one to help me with my toddler. Still I wouldn’t have claimed to have had it tough.

The fact that she claims she does ‘too much’ is quite frankly embarrassing and insulting. I have no idea why people defend her. I would have been mortified to have my husband sent back from
Offshore and to have an ambulance ride to hospital (and that’s without any other family around) and the last thing I’d want to do is post it on social media. I think the fact that she is happy to do this shows her level of attention seeking behaviour. She has stepped it up again by pointing out the few ‘nasty’ comments where people have questioned her claims of ‘doing too much.’ Yet seems to thrive with the influx of comments such as ‘put yourself first’ and ‘slow down and self-care etc etc’ I would be so embarrassed, in her circumstances, to suggest I couldn’t cope.

It’s such an unhealthy life for her to lead constantly searching for gratification from strangers online. If she genuinely can’t cope with how things are at the moment she needs to come off social media and start improving herself from within - looking for ‘yes people’ online to tell you what you want to hear is superficial and will get you nowhere.

I think Lee also needs to have serious words with her!!
Very well said 😊

Reactions: 5
You just couldn't make it up, without any secure work they stretched themselves to sign up to debt to a status symbol house. They could have paid off the "cute little starter home" and had an easy life by now with how many channel mum ads she was doing.

Anyone with low iron levels try a lucky fish, just boil in water or food to add extra iron or cook in cast iron pans.

Reactions: 13
Looks like another busy and hectic morning for Mrs M this morning! Sat at mummy cannons having a HOT cup of tea watching the dogs play..That woman needs to slow down! 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They overstretched themselves with a gigantic mortgage on a house that is unnecessarily big. The woods by their house is lovely but realistically they could park at her mum and dads anytime they wanted to go for a walk. She has bought a dog just a couple of days before Lee has gone off shore again, and 2 days of him being gone she’s had a massive panic attack because she can’t cope. Why is he not standing up to her? There has been times in my life I’ve had a hard time juggling my children when they were all little especially as my husband works crazy long hours. If I had waltzed in with a puppy during that time of our life he would have lost his tit and quite frankly I knew my limits. I had no interest in a puppy then... now we have dogs and I adore them but when you are a parent it’s important to know your limits, kids need their parents to be as happy as they can be, not going off in an ambulance because of a panic attack. Of course sometimes these things can’t be helped but I can’t help but feel it’s seems too much of a coincidence that it has happened so soon after this cliquey retreat with all of her ex colleagues, and also the arrival of the dog. I’m sorry but Lee should be firmer with her, she’s a mess.
Fantastic post having 3 kids can be hard at times.
Toddlers can be hard most of time
Puppys are hard work
Having a husband who works away at times can be hard.
Choose your hard something's got to give.
Choosing all add a puppy at a time when lees away and she's struggling to cope with toddler is bonkers .
Not taking prescribed iron is daft

I don't think any of us tattlers can imagine what they thinking.
They don't act or react like normal folk.
I know sometimes we have a good chuckle over crazy brows or massive lips.
But on the whole we discuss facts either Lee or reb put out there.
They admit they mortgaged up to their eyeballs and overstretched themselves.
They admit they have no savings as say they can't afford carpets or curtains then buy a very expensive dog.
I'm feel sure if they could afford a holiday they would go somewhere.
She admits she struggles solo parenting and needs and requires help from grandparents and freinds.
She frequently acknowledges her struggles and negative side of the youngest child.
Her end game is to sit on new dream kitchen with Bertie boy that seems her only goal.

In all seriousness do we think she cares what the other vloggers think.
It was sly dig wasent bullying event of the year we assuming she saw it.
Does make Jess appear very 2 faced.
But reb has more faces than big Ben .
The industry is very false and bitchy.
I think people are seeing through it all these days and getting cynical.
The influencers have sucked the fun out of Instagram and made many feel tit.
I think rebs jealousy about Katie's puppy and new kitchen maybe sent her only a rage.
That and feeling irrelevant In her industry as few engage with her these days and she sees them score brand deals she would have got.
She admitted when Lee went back to work it took the pressure off her being sold earner and it was best for their finances and mental health so be interesting if he quits how they spin it.
The meldrums won't take off as too much has changed the industry is slowing down.
They only have 45k subscribers. And get show what they already showed in Insta.
Lee us trying to grow in Insta with 28k reb over the 100k and Facebook 25k yet engagement in all platform is low.
I can't see how they making mega money off social media right now.
She can't cope uploading and editing her 3 videos and this week she's meant upload 4 and already missed 1 .
I don't think they planned the hospital trip but they certainly milked it.
I sadly think meldrums vlog will be exploiting this incident further they have no shame.
Wouldn't surprise me if they vlogged hospital and slushy response to Lee arriving back.
Lee questioning the girls what it was like and studying video footage .

It's Barry Baltic here might need a soupy curry for lunch to warm up.
I had such a busy morning school run and supermarket trip feeling like I smashed it as that took at least a good hour.
Now off to cook as been inspired by queen Emily's batch cook video and Charlotte Louise Taylor making me feel like my meals are just not post enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
How many times now has she mentioned architect ? I think she is just hoping an actual architect will,offer to draw up plans free of course ! she could raise their profile and get them noticed because she is so famous , same reason I believe she keeps going on and on about new kitchens , it’s begging ( a career for these people ) I think she thinks that if this happened it would put her back up there with those she clearly admires and is so jealous of , she definitely has more than a touch of the green eyed monster I bet she rants about Emily Norris , Katie Ellison etc they are also professional beggars too I have zero tolerance for any of them !!

Reactions: 8
Agree with you, I stand by what I said in a previous post, I don't think he even went this time. This does not add up to me at all🤔
My sisters MIL died just after Christmas and they weren’t able to chopper him off due to various circumstances.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Most parents.

The kids were a bit shaken up, it must have be bloody scary for them to see “mummy” so sick

Rebecca Meldrum

The kids were a bit shaken up...

which is never nice to see as a parent

always back to how she is effected 😊

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I have never known someone to take their puppy everywhere they go - why can’t he be left at home to get his own wee routine there.
She will regret carry him about the place in a few months time when he ends up with separation anxiety

Reactions: 13
I have never known someone to take their puppy everywhere they go - why can’t he be left at home to get his own wee routine there.
She will regret carry him about the place in a few months time when he ends up with separation anxiety
Well at least she will have some content , help my puppy won’t stay on his own !!

Reactions: 8
Rebecca,
I have a message for you, for goodness sake stop reading Tattle Life if it bothers you so much. You do know you don’t need to read here, right? Your whole Instagram now revolves around Tattle. Daily, you are uploading stories/grid posts in response to Tattle. Surely that’s tiring? Surely that’s taking the little bit of time left in a day (after hours on the gram) away from your girls. It must be draining and your family life must be non existent. It’s just a gossip forum. Get a bloody grip!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
HRH beggy has taken a step back from receiving public funds and has made the difficult decision to take control of her own finances by getting a job in Asda.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.