Mrs Meldrum #71 Asda, Amazon, children, dog: smashed it...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she needs to put that bloody dog down for 5 minutes and give poor Poppy some attention.

She's making a rod for her own back with that dog. She will never be able to leave it alone to get her hair and nails done. She can't take it everywhere with her.
She will search online and come up with a canine Tula sling..... just wait.... this will happen! 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I will never understand why these people who get so upset at negative comments repeatedly share their lives on websites where there is an actual comment box 🤷🏻‍♀️

YouTube comment box to comment on what I shared in my video.
Instagram comment box to comment on the photo I have chosen to share and what I have captioned with it.

Can’t cope with comments, don’t share where comment is invited 🤷🏻‍♀️
But they are here to share their parenting wisdom, point at things in hauls, post empowering captions and, above all else, BE ADORED! They are only doing their wholesome and totally worthwhile job. Do not RUIN things with your bad vibes! 😤

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Even
Stick around kid, there are some seriously funny bastards on here!!! 😂
I’ve deleted Instagram and use this as my social media fix. I genuinely laugh out loud at the comments, some people are hysterical.
I’ve also seen more support and advice between (I presume?) women than I did on any of the Insta mums pages I followed.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The pair of them have posted more on social media since this escapade that in the days before. Says a lot.

Return of the Meldrum channel not worked, Puppy not worked... dancing guinea pigs anyone? :unsure:

mmm upload day tomorrow? or is it just the Meldrums one on Wednesday.... think we're leading up to a 'the dog ate my homework' story....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So one minute it was a migraine, then seizure like symptoms, then dehydration, low iron levels and now a panic attack!

FFS cant keep her story straight on what actually happened she has 5 different diagnoses in the space of 2 days.

Even

I’ve deleted Instagram and use this as my social media fix. I genuinely laugh out loud at the comments, some people are hysterical.
I’ve also seen more support and advice between (I presume?) women than I did on any of the Insta mums pages I followed.
I know what you mean, some really lovely, genuine people on here with a wicked sense of humour. Far nicer than the sheep I used to run with. I've deleted facebook tonight, had enough of mainly work colleagues checking in to gp surgeries or hospital - does my head in. I'm bored rigid with it all. Insta - well I'm a half in user, I don't post myself. I follow for interests etc. The influencers are all gone from my feed, I never followed many but there's a few people that make me laugh, have something interesting or funny to say.

Reactions: 25
Maybe less time posing for your hospital bed selfies (make sure you get the heart monitor in Meld) and more time listening to the doctors she would know what was wrong with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
AND she’s off again 😂😂😂😂

Dear Tattle life......

View attachment 74100
So in this post she claims the panic attack is what was worse for her but yet in Sunday's vlog she almost forgot to mention it as she talks about everything that happened at home who came struggling to walk to the ambulance goingto hospital what happened there etc and then comments at the end of the story that she had a panic attack before she left the house that's it nothing about the panic attack how scary it was etc and how this was what knocked her most 🤔 I think I smell alot of :poop: from Reb.

Reactions: 14
But how can anyone take her seriously when she’s vlogging her dramatic experience one day after and sharing it immediately? If she had said what happened and didn’t post pictures from hospital and didn’t upload a vlog the bleeping day after there are many who would sympathise. However, you can’t expect people to think it’s ok to have hubby flown home and you’re both off out using that time on walks and chatting to the internet about your near death experience. Does she really not get it? It’s all quite bizarre behaviour if I’m honest. The last thing any normal person would do is a sit down video the day after 😂 how utterly embarrassing and cringe worthy. She so immersed in this fake world that she thinks this is normal behaviour!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I can't see any brands wanting to work with her when she's posting sob stories about panic attacks and evil trolls. They will surely give the drama fest a wide berth. She really does mess it up for herself.

Reactions: 12
Maybe one of you wonderful bastard can help me with a little problem I cant help coming back to surely if the paramedics had been told/seen her collapsing seizure like symptoms unable to control her leg movement, unable to tolerate light or noise, violently shaking etc they would have insisted on carrying her out on at least a chair and would not have let or wanted her to walk incase of falling and injuring herself.

Reactions: 22
I’m this >< close to deleting Instagram, I just cannot deal with these attention seeking, exaggerating for likes, sell their soul for a gifted #ad, preachy ARSEHOLES anymore!!
seeing As you clearly read here Mrs m - let me tell you that as someone who suffers from panic attacks & anxiety - and although I don’t have depression - my symptoms are so bad that I sometimes wonder why id want to carry on living, so you using this bleeping panic attack for likes and engagement makes me so angry. My mental health is not used for attention, there are plenty people on Instagram who do talk about their mental health in a useful and educational way, you DO NOT. You pull it out the bag whenever the going gets tough and it is sick. Have a word with yourself and stop touting mental illness as something that is fleeting and solved by magical bleeping jumpers.
rant over!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So one minute it was a migraine, then seizure like symptoms, then dehydration, low iron levels and now a panic attack!

FFS cant keep her story straight on what actually happened she has 5 different diagnoses in the space of 2 days.
A303446D-CF99-4329-A7D0-50F375B10907.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Recently watched some Louis Theroux docs from a couple of years ago (ones filmed in Lagos and Johannesburg) and have been systematically deleting mummy bloggers and similar from my social media. Mrs Meldrum et al do not know they’re born! It’s one thing to be happy with a simple, middle-class life filled with mundane cleaning and childcare and food deliveries and the occasional foreign holiday but it is another to completely forget that a world exists outside your gifted furniture and Primark hauls. The likes of Mrs Hinch just made me feel claustrophobic. Just sheer narcissism, materialism, consumerism, vanity... A real low for me was being ‘nap trapped’ under my little boy and watching women clean their houses on YouTube. Literally watching a video of someone empty a dishwasher for crying out loud! Now I watch Ted Talks (I’m very high brow, don’t you know?!)

• Heart
Don’t post often but OMG ... can she get anymore unrelatable??

I know everyone’s circumstances and coping abilities are different but when I was pregnant and looking after a 2 year old I was given an immediate iron infusion as my levels were practically non existent. I was exhausted and breathless but would never dream of complaining to people about it as I only worked a few hours a week and realised I had it easy compared to some. Honestly, I just thought I was being lazy and had to toughen up (maybe not the best attitude either).

Oh and I lived in a completely different country from every single family member and had no one to help me with my toddler. Still I wouldn’t have claimed to have had it tough.

The fact that she claims she does ‘too much’ is quite frankly embarrassing and insulting. I have no idea why people defend her. I would have been mortified to have my husband sent back from
Offshore and to have an ambulance ride to hospital (and that’s without any other family around) and the last thing I’d want to do is post it on social media. I think the fact that she is happy to do this shows her level of attention seeking behaviour. She has stepped it up again by pointing out the few ‘nasty’ comments where people have questioned her claims of ‘doing too much.’ Yet seems to thrive with the influx of comments such as ‘put yourself first’ and ‘slow down and self-care etc etc’ I would be so embarrassed, in her circumstances, to suggest I couldn’t cope.

It’s such an unhealthy life for her to lead constantly searching for gratification from strangers online. If she genuinely can’t cope with how things are at the moment she needs to come off social media and start improving herself from within - looking for ‘yes people’ online to tell you what you want to hear is superficial and will get you nowhere.

I think Lee also needs to have serious words with her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I read a number of nice comments on here over the last few days wishing her well. Many sympathised with the kids for witnessing their mum being unwell and a lot of people validated her story with their own experiences. But then her and Lee return to social media almost immediately after this confusing near death experience with a puppy update vlog, cheesy hospital selfies, #whatmamaworemonday and a troll post to boot. And she seriously wonders why people question her credibility? She can’t help herself, she doesn’t even know how to act sincere. There was no need to share all of this online but keeping it private doesn’t seem to be an option for them. In which case, buckle up and prepare for the reactions of the 100,000+ strangers that watch you Rebecca. I actually wouldn’t be surprised if it was some of her genuine followers who have questioned her this time because something definitely smells. 🐀

• Heart
Reactions: 40
So...asking the question once again Reb. After your continuous complaining last year on lack of sleep, feral child etc, WHY get a puppy at this point?
I would never wish illness on anyone, but you were given tablets for your iron deficiency and YOU decided not to take them. Lee being offshore again is down to YOU and your lying, deceit on adverts, racism, failure to apologise swiftly and correctly, two fingers up to everyone that does not brown nose you, blah, blah, blah.

i seriously hope that there is nothing untoward with what happened to you - although still a tad confused re symptoms etc - and you should seriously take a big step back from social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe one of you wonderful bastard can help me with a little problem I cant help coming back to surely if the paramedics had been told/seen her collapsing seizure like symptoms unable to control her leg movement, unable to tolerate light or noise, violently shaking etc they would have insisted on carrying her out on at least a chair and would not have let or wanted her to walk incase of falling and injuring herself.
They might have wanted her to walk to asses her on her feet.

Maybe less time posing for your hospital bed selfies (make sure you get the heart monitor in Meld) and more time listening to the doctors she would know what was wrong with her.
The heart monitor wasn’t connected. It’s just the sticky pad. So they couldn’t have monitored heart that long lol

Reactions: 3
I actually think her bubble has burst. I’ve seen loads of comments questioning her these last few days. The latest one asking why poppy was excluded from the choppers eve treat. Your followers are not fooled any more Bec. Just give it up.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.