Mrs Meldrum #71 Asda, Amazon, children, dog: smashed it...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing isn't it how so many of these child floggers and family privacy exploiters suffer from self confessed crippling anxiety, panic attacks and mental health issues?

Reactions: 27
Remember Poppy embarrasses them with her behaviour in cafes. Yet she takes an untrained dog. Priorities are all over the place. Big ones needed some tlc... oh but wait their is a puppy to look after. They spout some crap. One day they might realised by excluding Poppy they are creating more problems than they are “solving”.

They embarrass me with their behaviour as adults

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Remember Poppy embarrasses them with her behaviour in cafes. Yet she takes an untrained dog. Priorities are all over the place. Big ones needed some tlc... oh but wait their is a puppy to look after. They spout some crap. One day they might realised by excluding Poppy they are creating more problems than they are “solving”.

They embarrass me with their behaviour as adults
Totally agree with this. Children should be treated fairly and equally. Their dad is going away to work you would think they would all be there for the treat. I’m surprised lee didn’t ensure poppy was there as he does seem to engage with her more.
fast forward a few years and imagine the upset one child being excluded from a family outing.

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe it’s been 2 days since the panic attack/dehydration/migraine episode and she’s still not aff linked the hospital gown...

Guys I got so so many messages asking about the hospital gown I’m wearing in Lee’s picture. It’s NHS Grampian in the colour blue and I got mine in a size small as I’m just a teeny tiny 8-10 but to be honest it was quite oversize on me so you might want to size down. I’ve popped a swipe up below if you want to go check it out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
You’re right. I’m fairly local and wouldn’t dream of commenting on any of their posts as I’m only in it for the entertainment! No way would I publicly interact with their tit show, I save it all for here!
Same, she came into my old work (within 10 miles of Banchory villaaaaage) a couple of years ago with a gaggle of squawking friends & none of the staff had a clue who she was. 😂 Thankfully there’s no way she’d stumble into my current place of employment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually think her bubble has burst. I’ve seen loads of comments questioning her these last few days. The latest one asking why poppy was excluded from the choppers eve treat. Your followers are not fooled any more Bec. Just give it up.
What did they say? I think on Insta at least there's been some non tattle people questioning her.
She's changed her story I guess she thinks that's ok as original post is off stories.
They are both so odd. I have never ever been jealous even when they had all the free holidays.
Even the story about what the girls did changed.
Surprised Bertie dident turn into lassie and FaceTime her dad.
I guess most locals know how she is off screen and watch for amusement/gossip.

Did we get an update about the architects appointment for kitchen?
No i assume dident happen
Or she splits content via month so jan we only talk law of attraction and puppy talk.
Maybe kitchen manifest itself in Feb.
Or maybe due to ill health they might go on last minute holiday get some sun on their bones.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What did they say? I think on Insta at least there's been some non tattle people questioning her.
She's changed her story I guess she thinks that's ok as original post is off stories.
They are both so odd. I have never ever been jealous even when they had all the free holidays.
Even the story about what the girls did changed.
Surprised Bertie dident turn into lassie and FaceTime her dad.
I guess most locals know how she is off screen and watch for amusement/gossip.

No i assume dident happen
Or she splits content via month so jan we only talk law of attraction and puppy talk.
Maybe kitchen manifest itself in Feb.
Or maybe due to ill health they might go on last minute holiday get some sun on their bones.
something along the lines of sure poppy would have preferred to join in the treat than be left at nursery. Lee replied saying she was happy at nursery and the big girls needed some attention.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
something along the lines of sure poppy would have preferred to join in the treat than be left at nursery. Lee replied saying she was happy at nursery and the big girls needed some attention.
It's a break from Bertie boy biting her and poppy is no good in cafes.
I'm sure others think the same toddler replaced with dog.
Cafe was just staged photo op in their fave cafe, ride that always looks empty.
Can't see how girls would see it as massive treat wonder how many attempts take perfect shot.
Can you imagine Lee outside the window on a booster box trying take a pic and customers and staff thinking they nuts.
Neither of the pics seem natural

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So ultimately she had a bad panic attack? Probably from the realisation hitting of the amount of work required in raising the girls, the dog and the house when lee is away. No tit sherlock, maybe she might start to think her rash decisions through a little more??!

Reactions: 14
Said it before and I'll say it again. The pisstaking of her on the Child Floggers retreat sparked some kind of emotional breakdown.

And Tattle is the enemy? Do a vlog on backstabbers in the Influenza industry Becs and I might even high five you.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I know it’s been said many times, but what on earth were they thinking moving into that giant house they could *only just* afford. Absolute irresponsible idiots. Like a pair of teenagers who’ve just won the lottery and spend it on stupid tit. Now obsessed with getting the kitchen knocked through... they seriously must be racking up the debts? She had a panic attack because she’s realising she’s out of her depth with everything and it’s her own fault. And don’t get me started on the bloody dog. She’s an utter tool.

Reactions: 19
Oh yeah....will be purely window shopping, mooching and pottering
Got my bestest Amy Winehouse (god rest her soul) hair accessories all ready
And the forecast is bluebirrrrrrd days - whatever the duck they are 😂
You go ‘apres ski’ it up atop a table raving like Dance monkey is playing and all your Instagram followers are watching! Have fun 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Probably either didn't happen or he quoted £000s so out of budget and she threw a strop and spent what they'd managed to save on a puppy.
That's what sparked the hospital visit, the kitchen quote and the fact they wouldn't be getting it done for free! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They overstretched themselves with a gigantic mortgage on a house that is unnecessarily big. The woods by their house is lovely but realistically they could park at her mum and dads anytime they wanted to go for a walk. She has bought a dog just a couple of days before Lee has gone off shore again, and 2 days of him being gone she’s had a massive panic attack because she can’t cope. Why is he not standing up to her? There has been times in my life I’ve had a hard time juggling my children when they were all little especially as my husband works crazy long hours. If I had waltzed in with a puppy during that time of our life he would have lost his tit and quite frankly I knew my limits. I had no interest in a puppy then... now we have dogs and I adore them but when you are a parent it’s important to know your limits, kids need their parents to be as happy as they can be, not going off in an ambulance because of a panic attack. Of course sometimes these things can’t be helped but I can’t help but feel it’s seems too much of a coincidence that it has happened so soon after this cliquey retreat with all of her ex colleagues, and also the arrival of the dog. I’m sorry but Lee should be firmer with her, she’s a mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
That's what sparked the hospital visit, the kitchen quote and the fact they wouldn't be getting it done for free! 😂
I can’t stand these people always getting gifted, hinting for freebies. It’s dreadful. Such a great example to their children - not! Attention seeking, narcissistic moaners. They don’t half love listening to the sound of their own voice too! So bloody boring.

Reactions: 9
Do you remember the theory that Lee started applying for work before liftgate? 12 month contract nearly up? Focus on the Meldrum channel? Lee has decided to give up work as Becks is unwell. It was Becky saying ‘this is what our life will be now’ in the getting the dog vlog. Just a feeling she knows long term Lee will be home. Maybe I am completely wrong.

Reactions: 15
Amazing isn't it how so many of these child floggers and family privacy exploiters suffer from self confessed crippling anxiety, panic attacks and mental health issues?
Yep, but they never think about their children suffering from the same things die to their entire personal life ( and in most cases births) being available for every Tom Dick or Harry to look/perv at! 🤬cocunts the lot of them.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.