Mrs Meldrum #71 Asda, Amazon, children, dog: smashed it...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on the thread, it’s going too fast for me 😂 you actually can’t make it up, so tired and exhausted, gets puppy then collapses with a panic attack 3 days after her husband goes offshore and less than a week after getting the dog...She was NOT ready to get a dog. Hopefully she sorts herself out and fast, her kids and puppy need her. So strange they posted out and about today when lee on ‘emergency’ leave & savage leaving poppy and taking the puppy to the cafe, maybe she waited there with the girls while lee ran up scolty hill. They cannot keep anything off insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Another troll meltdown video coming soon I bet. She’ll need it for the views. I predict she’ll blame all this health stuff on the trolling too.
She was as high as a kite last week. All change.

Reactions: 21
I’m waaay too busy SMASHING it to be jealous
Off skiing for 9 days, leaving in 72 hours and I’ve already booked my place on the piste basher
And my salopettes are packed!
😂👌🏼💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh yeah....will be purely window shopping, mooching and pottering
Got my bestest Amy Winehouse (god rest her soul) hair accessories all ready
And the forecast is bluebirrrrrrd days - whatever the duck they are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she was on the phone to her dad when this happened and decided to walk out the front door and stumbled 🤔 and not one thought I better sit down or grab some water

Reactions: 10
I thought the hospital told her it was a migraine? Why is it now a panic attack? Self diagnosing again?

I never see many locals commenting on her posts. I think they just follow for entertainment purposes knowing how rediculous she is.

Reactions: 12
I thought the hospital told her it was a migraine? Why is it now a panic attack? Self diagnosing again?

I never see many locals commenting on her posts. I think they just follow for entertainment purposes knowing how rediculous she is.
Comical how much the story has changed.

People definitely follow to be nosey and see what rubbish she’s spouting now. She’s so out of touch with reality.

Reactions: 10
Give me strength!!!

Honestly- If tattle is so upsetting, if what we discuss here is having such an impact, if you are spending your days reading tattle, discussing tattle with each other and your wider family & friends, if you are spending your time - in your real life - making up fake Instagram profiles based on anonymous tattle profiles (I mean really, this is all shades of bizzare!!!) and then using those fake Instagram accounts to comment on your own Instagram page as some sort of backhanded “duck you” ......you must on some level see how ridiculous this behaviour is?? or are you both really so far down the rabbit hole now that you genuinely believe that you are in the right??
don’t you think it’s time to just stop coming on here and reading our posts on an hourly basis? Just stop.
Doesn’t it strike you as just madness that you are so consumed by this website that it seems to dominate your whole lives, online & off line? You guys are literally obsessed- on here all the time and constantly referring to this website - and yet you claim that we are the sad folk with no lives?!!!! You make a choice to log on and read this thread, you don’t have to read anything that’s posted here, YOU are making that choice.
I don’t follow any of your social media accounts, I’ve never sent either of you any messages, I’ve never commented on any of your posts, I’ve never contacted any companies you work with, I’ve never reported you to anyone.
Listen up - no one in my real life has ever heard of you - I’m not spending my time discussing you with my husband or family! They wouldn’t have a clue who you were. They have never heard of tattle. I don’t discuss you two idiots, or tattle with anyone in my real life - because it’s just not that important!!! I watch your nonsense online for fun - just like I watch tv show outtakes and blooper reels on you tube - it’s mildly amusing and is an outlet from my otherwise busy and fairly stressful work/life. That’s it.

Get a life. Seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
And she needs to put that bloody dog down for 5 minutes and give poor Poppy some attention.

She's making a rod for her own back with that dog. She will never be able to leave it alone to get her hair and nails done. She can't take it everywhere with her.

Reactions: 12
Funny how her seizure like symptoms have turned into a panic attack today. Is that because you hadn’t thought through the DVLA thing Becs?
She says her hands were claw like ( as in seizures) she put that out there so I think she had better disclose it to her insurance company, even if she says she’s got the all clear, better to tell them and get it confirmed they are happy for her to drive, otherwise they could be funny about it if she had a bump. I know I’d inform my insurance company.

Reactions: 15

You’re right. I’m fairly local and wouldn’t dream of commenting on any of their posts as I’m only in it for the entertainment! No way would I publicly interact with their tit show, I save it all for here!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There is an easy way out Beck just quit your shitshow we won’t have anything to discuss and you won’t have any meltdown everyone is happy

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.