Mrs Meldrum #71 Asda, Amazon, children, dog: smashed it...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did that happen?
Social services are stretched as it is , they can barely protect bairns in real physical danger to call them should be a last resort and only if you truly believe the bairns are in imminent danger , whilst they are tied up with responding to these accusations a child could die from abuse or neglect a step too far ...

Reactions: 15
Hope she's ok. If I was a cynical person I'd say there was a Nurofen ad in the works, good job I'm not a cynical person 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Social services are stretched as it is , they can barely protect bairns in real physical danger to call them should be a last resort and only if you truly believe the bairns are in imminent danger , whilst they are tied up with responding to these accusations a child could die from abuse or neglect a step too far ...
I don’t think it did or should happen I think what the poster meant was that it might because it seems to be happening to other influencers ?

Reactions: 2
I am most pissed off at Bertie for not ‘pupdating’ his followers about what was going on with his ‘pawrent’. He obviously needs a no fucks given T-shirt too!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don’t think it did or should happen I think what the poster meant was that it might because it seems to be happening to other influencers ?
No someone on here posted the other day that they had reported them to social services but next time i came on it had been deleted and so had my post asking for there reasons for doing this

Reactions: 3
You know you can block certain people from seeing a particular story on your Instagram, right.

No someone on here posted the other day that they had reported them to social services but next time i came on it had been deleted and so had my post asking for there reasons for doing this
If that was posted it would have been removed by admin as soon as it was seen or as soon as it was reported, everyone knows the rules on here, we don't do anything that could be interpreted as harassment, we discuss her because she’s a business who insists on sharing all aspects of her life with her “followers”
But we don’t interfere with her life or that of her children’s.

Most know that without needing to be reminded.

Reactions: 23
I absolutely refuse to stick up for her but it is possible she didn't call the ambulance. She or Mimi possibly called NHS 24 who sent an ambulance, especially if the symptoms could be linked to brain aneurysm/stroke etc. I have twice called NHS 24 in the last 6 months and explained my partner could drive me to GDocs but they've insisted on sending an ambulance.

However its typical victim meldrum to make it all so dramatic on Intsagram. You only have to fart in hospital and they put a canula in, it's not a big deal. All she had to say was she had a migraine, had been checked over at hospital, she is fine but will be a bit quiet as she recuperates.

I'm always so wary of people who claim to have a debilitating migraine while using their phone. If it was that bad surely you'd avoid any unnecessary screen time? Her post is either a deflection for some sympathy (maybe an ICO related "boob"), caught out on a lie for something (so so sorry I was almost dying so didn't realise) or to just be lazy.
Tattlers and sheep can't criticise her inability to smash it while Lee is away if she's so so poorly. It's not her fault she needs Lee home or both grandparents doing dog walks/housework/school runs/ Amazon deliveries if she's ill, otherwise she'd totally be strong girl club bossing it.

You know what makes me sad about it, she clearly sought medical attention immediately, away from social media. Yet she allowed her poorly baby to struggle to breathe while she eye fucked herself on Instagram. She's twice left Poppy really poorly for days/weeks without even seeing a GP, yet she has to be an emergency. She is a disgusting mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
@MrsDimSum I was sitting here thinking the same she was ok to like things on Instagram so I know when I have a migraine I can’t even look at a screen or any light for that matter. She will have been canulated up as she was dehydrated and ARI must have been bleeping on it that she got a CT so quick on a Saturday 🧐🙄 Obviously I hope she’s ok but I can assure you this has been caused by her not eating and drinking because she’s so determined to say teeny weeny tiny hence the “migraine like symptoms” and that’s why I think her mum puts food over to her to make sure she eats. I assume she won’t be driving then as episodes as this warrant you informing the DVLA and you have to be clear of the episodes for a certain amount of time. @Zoewilliams9217 don’t feel bad honestly it’s nothing you have done and she didn’t think of the impact on everyone she sent those messages to and how they would feel. See Reb here’s your being all nasty and slagging the NHS but see that they picked you up and took you to hospital yesterday and made you better and you were home in time to like a heap of tit on Instagram. Unpopular opinion maybe but I think she has an eating disorder. I mean come on we’ve seen Florrie pop out her vag if she was in hospital we would have at least seen a boomerang of her drip.
She will not be able to drive for 4 weeks if this is true what she’s saying....

Reactions: 7
She will not be able to drive for 4 weeks if this is true what she’s saying....

That’s right mines turned into 6 months in the end then I was given the all clear to drive. No way will she inform the DVLA though but her GP will get the details of her admission to ARI tomorrow morning will call her then he is duty bound to tell them as she had at least 2 things from the DVLA list “aura” and “seizure”. Even though CT showed nothing she still has to wait to drive as it’s technically undiagnosed.

Reactions: 8
Disclaimer: I can't stand Mrs Meldrum and am not defending her but......
A similar thing happened to my husband. Absolutely blinding headache, flashing lights, inability to walk .... completely of nowhere and came on in seconds. He was at a Premier League football match and it was the St John's Ambulance he insisted he was 'blue lighted' to hospital. He had the same treatment, CT Scan etc. He has since admitted he didn't think he would get out of the ground alive.

Google Thunderclap Headache.

I'm pretty sure the Ambulance crew that attended Reb would not have sent her on to hospital if they didn't think it was necessary.

You know you can block certain people from seeing a particular story on your Instagram, right.
What are you getting at?

pretty sure the Ambulance crew that attended Reb would not have sent her on to hospital if they didn't think it was necessary.
Ambulance crew have a protocol to follow, if you tick the right boxes then of course they have to take you in! Especially if you're describing new onset seizure like symptoms, it makes sense. A wee CT head to make sure there's nothing untoward causing it, fluids to help rehydrate and bring down heart rate, stay in a few hours to make sure she's stable and then home with migraine meds.
Also, seizure-like symptoms is not an accurate medical term. You couldn't (or shouldn't) use it in medical notes as someone previously said, it's far too vague and therefore redundant 🤷‍♀️ seizures can present in many ways.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The thing is I just don't really believe her. She used her cancer 'scare' to plug Next. I'm sure she had a panic attack or a migrain, but deep down I just don't think it would have been that bad. She was managing to like Harry and Meghan statements yesterday afterall..
Same. I just can't trust her or similar people that their whole business is about getting as much engagement as possible.

A social media infuencer would use any reason to call out an ambulance while they think about how much engagement and what a great thumbnail it would make.

I feel sorry if she's genuinely experienced a health scare but people like her have built a whole career on being dishonest and exaggerating.

Reactions: 12
Regarding driving:
I drove my husband home from the hospital after his 'incident' but he was fine to drive the day after. Six days later he had an reoccourrence, again he was declared fit to drive a day or so later. The one thing he couldn't do was fly, we had to cancel a long planned family reunion in the U.S. Once he was no longer regarded as an emergency he slipped down the NHS waiting list. Three months later we paid privately to get a diagnosis (Thunder Clap Headache) just so we could go on holiday.

The holidays weren't gifted 🤣🤣

• Haha
I can't bear her but she's damned either way with this. She's posted just one story about it and been called dramatic. On the other hand she's got people claiming she's fibbing because she didn't do stories from hospital.

I'm going to let this event pass without judgment because it's really impossible to know what's real with her. However, I suspect she'll have grandparents doing the school run and fostering the dog for at least the next week and Lee will be home asap.

Reactions: 18
For duck sake, you'd have though Bertie would have least posted an update on his grid. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.