Mrs Meldrum #71 Asda, Amazon, children, dog: smashed it...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m shocked someone has reported her to social services, they don’t deserve that. Their parenting style doesn’t match mine (I wouldn’t dream of putting my children out there for the world to see, for some easy money/a free holiday, but each to their own I suppose 😂), but their kids seem relatively happy, and are well cared for in terms of a house, food, schooling, etc.
Exactly this, I find the whole social media sharing of the family so wrong, but I don’t feel the kids aren’t cared for appropriately.

Reactions: 8
I only posted here when there was the kitchen paint story - I still don’t believe it. Then I’ve been a lurker until the puppy and now the “medical emergency”.
If you can’t cope well with three lovely children, a very part time job/hoppy from home, grandparents on hand, a large house and a car, don’t get a new puppy. Simple, it’s not rocket science. Surely she bright enough to get that 🤷🏼‍♂️ But no.
And I would be appalled if she was able to drive if she was so concerned about seizures, or symptoms that she has hospitalised. She would be knowingly putting herself, her children and others/us at risk until she had the all clear - from a medical professional, not google, crystals or a reiki master.
And if it wasn’t that bad, it wasn’t that bad, so why post the drama, if not for “content” and likes. Pathetic. Embarrassing , just embarrassing.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
If she’s genuinely unwell then I hope she’s on the mend soon, however...
Is it just me that thinks it’s a huge coincidence that Casualty last night showed a nurse giving someone having a panic attack some medicine via a canula to reduce their heart rate? 🤔
Plus how many times has she blatantly flouted her GP’s advice in regards to her iron levels, why would you not look after yourself when you know your on your own with three young kids every 2 out of 5 weeks?! 😠

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
An ambulance is not a taxi. You can't just call an ambulance and ask to be taken to hospital. Whatever happened, the paramedics must have deemed it clinically necessary for further investigation. I can imagine it was scary for her and her family. I don't understand the need to share on social media though.
Although often the paramedics do end up acting as a taxi service. My brother in law is a paramedic. He says often they turn up and the patient says ‘I had such and such symptoms’ and especially if it’s something like chest pain or stroke symptoms, even if they aren’t exhibiting those symptoms at the time the ambulance arrives they are still obligated to take the patient to A&E. If it was anything remotely serious they would keep the patient in overnight for observation. I call bullshit. Princess pathetic can’t hard being a solo pawrent so she is faking her way to get help and/or Lee home! I hope her family see this for what it is - another example of her personality disorder!

Reactions: 9
Is it just me that thinks it’s a huge coincidence that Casualty last night showed a nurse giving someone having a panic attack some medicine via a canula to reduce their heart rate? 🤔
Plus how many times has she blatantly flouted her GP’s advice in regards to her iron levels, why would you not look after yourself when you know your on your own with three young kids every 2 out of 5 weeks?! 😠
Hahaha yes I seen casualty as well very coincidental

Reactions: 10
Not a nice thing to happen to anyone and must have been very scary. I’m a migraine sufferer and it’s horrible. However, saying that being in front of a screen is really bad for headaches. These instagrammers seem to think just because they haven’t posted for a day or two the world will end. It doesn’t. IG gives people the validation and attention they are seeking. I find it weird when they apologise for not posting or doing stories. Who cares? We all have lives to live. You don’t have to share everything all of the time with hundreds or thousands of strangers.

I really do hope she’s ok.
Her poor girls whatever has happened 😢

The worst part is it’s been broadcast over social media. There was no need and unfortunately she’s opened herself up to criticism because as someone else said ‘one lie puts doubt in every truth’.

She says she’s fine so no need for lee to come back, migraines are vile and I had a friend that used to get sudden attacks and it sounds like Rebby had one of those, the first couple of times it happened my friend ended up in A&E as it was terrifying, however after that she knew what they were so managed it better. Im sure the stress of Bertie has tipped her over, silly woman 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s got her parents on the doorstep though so she’s lucky as I’m sure they will step in for a couple of days so she recovers.

Reactions: 6
I forgot about her ‘liking’ posts on the gram last night. Just out of hospital and straight back on it!

Reactions: 19
My mom was taken into hospital with seizure like symptoms & suspected stroke. It turned out to be a migraine, she had fluids and a ct scan too. she was extremely unwell and was scary for her and everyone around. I think it is necessary that Rebecca had an ambulance was called and that she got a ct scan, it could have been anything. Thank god it wasn't anything more serious, yes shes an arse hole but shes still human and her kids probably were scared to death.

Reactions: 23
Although often the paramedics do end up acting as a taxi service. My brother in law is a paramedic. He says often they turn up and the patient says ‘I had such and such symptoms’ and especially if it’s something like chest pain or stroke symptoms, even if they aren’t exhibiting those symptoms at the time the ambulance arrives they are still obligated to take the patient to A&E. If it was anything remotely serious they would keep the patient in overnight for observation. I call bullshit. Princess pathetic can’t hard being a solo pawrent so she is faking her way to get help and/or Lee home! I hope her family see this for what it is - another example of her personality disorder!
When my mum was taken in last weekend nhs 24 sent the ambulance I only called for advice a first responder came first followed by a 2 crew unit. mum kept saying she was fine etc etc she’s of the generation you don’t put anyone out.
the crew obviously wanted her in to a n e after doing a few tests at home and stressed that they can’t make her go but they really Would like her to go with them.
As I said on last thread Aberdeen was manic last sat and after a clear ct scan my mum was sent home that night she had the bloods and everything done.
She was right at her gp on Monday morning as well so I fully expect Beggy to do the same and take the advice given.

Reactions: 3
Should also add my partners just pointed out there was a CT scan done after headaches /seizure like falls on last nights episode too 😒

• Wow
Reactions: 7
@MrsDimSum I was sitting here thinking the same she was ok to like things on Instagram so I know when I have a migraine I can’t even look at a screen or any light for that matter. She will have been canulated up as she was dehydrated and ARI must have been bleeping on it that she got a CT so quick on a Saturday 🧐🙄 Obviously I hope she’s ok but I can assure you this has been caused by her not eating and drinking because she’s so determined to say teeny weeny tiny hence the “migraine like symptoms” and that’s why I think her mum puts food over to her to make sure she eats. I assume she won’t be driving then as episodes as this warrant you informing the DVLA and you have to be clear of the episodes for a certain amount of time. @Zoewilliams9217 don’t feel bad honestly it’s nothing you have done and she didn’t think of the impact on everyone she sent those messages to and how they would feel. See Reb here’s your being all nasty and slagging the NHS but see that they picked you up and took you to hospital yesterday and made you better and you were home in time to like a heap of tit on Instagram. Unpopular opinion maybe but I think she has an eating disorder. I mean come on we’ve seen Florrie pop out her vag if she was in hospital we would have at least seen a boomerang of her drip.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Why does it all have to be listed on Instagram, that’s what I don’t get. Why do we need to know about cannulas and blood tests and ambulances?
Why the big drama.
If you must mention it then I would say “wasn’t around yesterday, had a migraine and felt terrible but better now”
Keep some things private, not everything has to be documented in full and dramatised 🤷🏻‍♀️
Totally agree, migraines are awful and it is incredibly hard to function normally but as a single mam with no one to help I had to get on with it , I think she has overreacted because that is what she always does , maybe the puppy has tipped her over and needs Lee home but she is never going to admit that because even she must realise that people will lack sympathy, if she was indeed very ill I doubt the hospital would send her home i have certain member of my family that has been sent into hospital 11 times for various reasons blue lighted 3 times each time she has had a barrage of tests then sent home , this person is a drama queen type 1 she has been told an ambulance will not respond without a GP recommendation but we know she will be quiet for a few weeks and then it will start again hard as it is to believe there are people who do this , panic attacks are horrific and calling a paramedic is not overreacting Initially the person thinks they genuinely ill hopefully with help they can avoid this in future , I can’t say for sure none of us can but we are basing our thoughts on previous behaviour and sadly she does lie , exaggerate and overreact and she really hates that Lee works away so it’s not surprising that we doubt her , she could have not shared this ! so for anyone that thinks we are being unkind remember she has chosen to air this information to over 100k followers she could have just said she had a bad headache and was throwing up and didn’t feel like posting , when I have migraines I don’t want to look at my screen either !

Reactions: 11
At the end of the day, she probably is telling the truth. She probably did collapse, she probably went to hospital and had the tests done, she probably was scared tit less.
The sad thing is that so many people automatically assume shes lying because of her track record of lies and her unstable moods, shes put herself in the position where 1) nobody cares 2) none of her 'friends' can support her without being tarnished with the same brush as her and want to save face 3) she is doubted about every little thing she says 4) all of the locals are laughing at her, her husband and worse of all her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I am just not buying the severity of what happened...

She was probably being stretchered into the ambulance telling the paramedics that she was so sooo
Happy, and thinking this little health scares would make an amazing vlog 🙄 think of the click bait headline she could conjure up

• Haha
I’m shocked someone has reported her to social services, they don’t deserve that. Their parenting style doesn’t match mine (I wouldn’t dream of putting my children out there for the world to see, for some easy money/a free holiday, but each to their own I suppose 😂), but their kids seem relatively happy, and are well cared for in terms of a house, food, schooling, etc.
When did that happen?

Funny you should say this back when casualty first aired people were rushing to GP and hospital after watching so much so that a group of medical professionals called for the programme to be removed , one night after a heart attack episode the figures for ambulance requests for heart attack symptoms were trebled all within 3 hours of the episode airing !! also people started talking in medical jargon reeling off procedures and names of drugs , we humans are very impressionable and easily led which is pretty fortunate for advertisers and influencers , be prepared for an influx of similar from others !!

• Wow
This happened to me and it’s a very real thing, luckily it just turned out to be a migraine. But if you’ve never experienced one before it’s the most scary time. I’d never had a migraine before but when it came on i couldn’t walk, stand up, open my eyes, I was vomiting, I could barely even talk. I was taken to hospital in the middle of the night and given some strong pain relief. Luckily it was a migraine but at the time, I honestly thought there was something seriously wrong with me. I started to feel a bit silly when I realised what it was but the pain at the time was so intense. I really feel for people who have this on a regular occurrence. I was also lucky I had my partner around to help with the kids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.