Mrs Meldrum #71 Asda, Amazon, children, dog: smashed it...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry if this sounds mean, but I think she is faking the severity of the whole thing. I’m sure she does feel tired and stressed. Her normal answer to deal with any kind of stress is to go on Instagram/you tube crying and complaining. I’m sure she does the same to Lee over the phone when he’s offshore. That is her coping strategy. She knows she can’t do that as she has, more than ever, brought this on herself. A faked medical emergency is probably one of the few things that will get her attention, sympathy and almost certainly someone to take over the three kids and the bloody dog! We know she doesn’t cope with her very basic life. I genuinely think she is capable of a creating a medical drama for this purpose. She is that entitled and lazy!

Reactions: 20
She’s on the same level as Lauren Goodger now with this stupid ambulance calling crap. The woman is grown with 3 kids and a puppy. She needs to sort herself out.

Reactions: 9
When I was heavily pregnant with no.2 I had stroke like symptoms everything that was happening was like I was having a stroke yet blood stuff etc said it wasnt thet never got to the bottom of it but when I had this I wasnt allowed to drive for 6 weeks. Last week a good friend of mine had a seizure and there now not allowed to drive for 6 months . So surely the same is going to apply to her ..

Rebecca always seems to put these dramatic posts on insta stories too as she knows that they will eventually disappear, and also no one can see any engagement but her. Nobody really knows her so nobody can say what’s true and what’s not, we just base our opinions on her past track record, it shows how ridiculous these influencers really are, it’s just manipulation for money. I get really bad headaches and blurred vision from too much screen time #justsaying

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Everyone is completely underestimating the stress of two deliveries and doing a puzzle in one day.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
I'm intrigued why she felt she had to post on it.
Why she can't legitimately take a break from the grand and relentless stories.
I don't think influencers should discuss every bit of their medical issues and their children's.
Often it's under the guise of raising awareness I'm baffled how reb has helped any followers with anxiety going on aboit reiki and crystals and online therapists .
She's openly said she's not following his advice on iron.
The issue here is she can't win.
If Lee has come home then we assume it's serious as in she can't drive.
Do we think Lee would be cross or concerned as he nearly died on a helicopter you know.

She was already feeling overwhelmed pre puppy then she gets puppy 3 days before Lee goes offshore so yes she added extra pressure to herself.
She admits every month she rings Lee crying.
Also that it take a village she needs both grandparents to help with school runs, baths And, clubs/ have some me time and to cook them meals..
I'm truly sad it's all come to ahead she 3as on such a manic emotional high last weekend..
It's not always fun see someone have a mental meltdown and take no advice.
I would not report her to social however she's made quite a few poor parenting and life decisions over this last year.

She also didn’t really need to apologise for not posting for one day. Could have just posted from this morning with no mention of what happened yesterday. Some things can remain personal, shame she doesn’t realise this
But that wouldn’t be good for engagement would it? No ‘you ok hun’ ‘look after yourself’ ‘take it easy’ comments to display. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder if school is close enough to walk to then?
I don't think it's practical with little kids. She'd have to either walk on a country road with no pavements or walk through the woods. Probably a bit far for the kids too.

Reactions: 5
I’m shocked someone has reported her to social services, they don’t deserve that. Their parenting style doesn’t match mine (I wouldn’t dream of putting my children out there for the world to see, for some easy money/a free holiday, but each to their own I suppose 😂), but their kids seem relatively happy, and are well cared for in terms of a house, food, schooling, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
An ambulance is not a taxi. You can't just call an ambulance and ask to be taken to hospital. Whatever happened, the paramedics must have deemed it clinically necessary for further investigation. I can imagine it was scary for her and her family. I don't understand the need to share on social media though.

Reactions: 15
I don't think it's practical with little kids. She'd have to either walk on a country road with no pavements or walk through the woods. Probably a bit far for the kids too.
and Verruca wouldn’t have enough arms to carry the puppy/baby substitute

Reactions: 4
Mania before migraine... One of my symptoms I never recognised until migraine was diagnosed.....last weekend was def manic Meldrum... . 🙄
Rebeggar, 👋 hi... Do you pee a lot before these episodes?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Another Aberdeenshire instagrammer had a brain haemorrhage a few weeks ago with similar symptoms, so I guess she may have been worried about that. I think when it comes to anything where you genuinely feel like you’re going to die, then an ambulance is absolutely appropriate.

Reactions: 15
I don't get why she moved there in the first place. Her kids can't go out and play with their friends or go to their houses when they're older unless she drives them. They are quite isolated from Banchory.

Though they probably won't be able to do that anyway because she has made them vulnerable to any weirdos going about and they will never have a normal life anyway.

I’ve only just seen her latest insta post and is bad as this sounds I don’t know if I believe her... seizure like symptoms you either have seizure or you don’t she probably fainted due to lack of food and hydration you can be twitchy when you faint it doesn’t mean it’s a seizure though, either way she’ll need to report it to the DVLA and she probably won’t be able to drive for a certain amount of time - good luck getting anywhere that Asda delivery pass will be needed now, she really needs to get a grip of herself and actually take care of herself and start taking her iron medication she’s a mum to 3 kids she’s wanting to start acting like it! If she can’t cope why get a dog? Oh and cannulas can be used to draw blood they had to use mine when my veins went into hiding for a few days due to being poked and prodded with needles by a junior doctor who couldn’t even do a blood test so yeah they can be used to draw bloody if needed

Reactions: 8
Due to a medical issue I have collapsed and needed ambulanced to hospital twice in two years. It really traumatised my kids, more than I realised.

I felt sorry for her when I first read the post and then the more I realised how over dramatic she had made it it made me angry.

However I feel the worst part of this all is the fact her and her family had this traumatic incident yesterday, which must have lasted into the evening for all she had done at hospital.

However the first thing she does is get Instagram and tell 100,000 people about it for the sympathy vote. Get off social media and go and look after yourself and your kids you immature cretin.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.