Mrs Meldrum #71 Asda, Amazon, children, dog: smashed it...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah sorry to be that person and I’m willing to eat my words if I’m wrong.

Rebecca has underestimated the amount of work a new puppy and 3 kids are.
She has low iron anyway (we’re lead to believe) and she refuses treatment for it.

she fainted. It happens!
she’s just lucky poppy wasn’t hurt or left alone with the puppy scared, il save my sympathy on this one for the moment.
And hopefully Rebecca will take her prescribed iron tablets in future.

Reactions: 39
and I’m sitting here thinking my ICO complaint has finally got to her and she had a panic attack.
Hope she’s not lying and hope she’s okay and also hope her CHILDREN didn’t see anything.
she’s lucky she has a lot of support around her. If only she would take advise from doctors and friends.
You can't blame yourself. She created this mess and she failed to respond to you.
I'm bit confused reading ico what's the consequences for the meldrums of a ico complaints.
What the preferred outcome.
She apologises.
There was also another lady on here the one that posted on Insta that she was doing ico compaint too.
The horrible threatening message she sent you was sent to several others.
It does appear some brands leaked complaints about meldrums to her and that's how she tracked people down.

Reactions: 11
Bit of a dramatic way to get out of posting the Sunday vlog because it’s not been done.......🤔
#justsayin
💁🏼‍♀️👌🏼😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Lee is probably eying up/dreaming of the cracking lunch menu for when he wakes up.

Reactions: 21
I knew it reminded me of something.
In all fairness to Lauren she did work the pictures and drama if the hospital visit.

Part of me feels quite sad that someone's damaged their reputation so badly that they need to share their private medical dramas.
But then because they liked o past and constant attention seeking in past means people don't care as much or are highly critical.

Reactions: 8
she says herself that she’s OK and she’s posting about it on Instagram so.... she’s fine.
I feel that she’s playing the sympathy card and using it for content as per usual. 🙄

Reactions: 33
The thing is I just don't really believe her. She used her cancer 'scare' to plug Next. I'm sure she had a panic attack or a migrain, but deep down I just don't think it would have been that bad. She was managing to like Harry and Meghan statements yesterday afterall..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Agree. Lies and half truths seem to fall out of her mouth as easily as breathing - she’s a compulsive liar. I’m not buying it. She will milk it for all it’s worth - of course. But yeah, she was active on social media yesterday and is fine today according to herself so it’s all a load of over exaggerated nonsense.

Something just doesnt sit right with me with this something a little fishy about it . Maybe she was ill and taken into hospital but just over dramatised for the gram which really isnt nice.

Reactions: 15
Not defending her in the slightest because I think she’s a head but even if it was a panic attack, you can literally feel like you’re dying during one. So it’s not always ‘just a panic attack’ they can be extremely scary sometimes!

• Heart
Something just doesnt sit right with me with this something a little fishy about it . Maybe she was ill and taken into hospital but just over dramatised for the gram which really isnt nice.
If she were a D list celeb this would be the precursor to her 'I almost died' sad face interview in Heat magazine.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s got too much on her plate. But that is her own fault. Not sticking up for her in the slightest. She wanted three kids & a puppy, then it’s up to her to look after them all as well as her self single handily (but then again you know that’s bull as her parents are on call from a click of a finger.)

Reactions: 8
Why does it all have to be listed on Instagram, that’s what I don’t get. Why do we need to know about cannulas and blood tests and ambulances?
Why the big drama.
If you must mention it then I would say “wasn’t around yesterday, had a migraine and felt terrible but better now”
Keep some things private, not everything has to be documented in full and dramatised 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 41
The thing is I just don't really believe her. She used her cancer 'scare' to plug Next. I'm sure she had a panic attack or a migrain, but deep down I just don't think it would have been that bad. She was managing to like Harry and Meghan statements yesterday afterall..
Also phone signal in a n e at Aberdeen is very patchy
We sat there for 6 hours and very very patchy signal we needed to to the door to call family.

Reactions: 7
I am just going to echo what everyone else has said - something went on yesterday, was it everything she claims though, who knows?

She doesn’t take medical advice, went to the doctors about her iron levels then never took her proper prescribed medication, of course it’s going to end up with her being unwell. Her high she has been on recently was going to come crashing down which I think was yesterday. I really do wish you well Rebecca but you have to start taking better care of yourself.

I really hope Lee isn’t taken off the rig under a medivac as she has plenty of help at home to see her through the next 10 days or so until he gets home.

Reactions: 15
Now to be reported to social services, you would need to have huge concerns about a child or children. However with her past & her maternal ways, it wouldn’t surprise me someone would consider a call. I’m not sticking up for her in the slightest as I don’t like her, but her behaviour towards her children is downright nasty.

Reactions: 4
You need to think why would they? There’s plenty of evidence regardless of who she is, her “YouTube success” someone local could have a concern, someone from school maybe?

If her husband has had a campaign, paid job with google about online safety for children..... To then re launch the meldrums, it completely contradicts the job.

Reactions: 4
Something will have happened, I believe the ambulance and all the treatments story. I think it's what others have said diet/lifestyle /anxiety /panic, potentially migraine - there must be a reason that's been suggested. 30 min journey by ambulance, they won't have done that without concern. 🙁

Isn't it sad though that she feels she has to post that detail? Pure attention seeking. Secondly that she's told so much lies in the past, we don't believe.

For those that think migraine is a headache 🤕 you are very wrong. Migraine can come without a headpain at all. Google hemiplegic and vestibular migraines. I have both. I have chronic migraine now thankfully controlled by daily medication. At its worst I had 18-21 days of symptoms from both, my work and personal life severely affected. I have never attended hospital as an emergency but the 1st hemiplegic one was frightening, you think you are having a stroke. I know of many people who are hospitalised with migraine, some blue lighted.
So, with Rebs... I believe some of it. This condition will be new 'go to' other than crying troll and tattle will be blamed. She's under so so much pressure didn't you know?

I hope she's OK and the girls were not too frightened. Sadly I think this will have frightened and unsettled them and for that I'm sad, especially with dad away. I get the feeling mummy and Mimi would be flappers in a situation like this and that will ad to everyone's anxiety levels. I can picture the scene. Rebs fainting like Gillian McKeith in I'm a celebrity springs to mind. 🙄

If I had a crystal ball, I think this will be her excuse for tit effort lately and future and taking a break. Potentially puppy going to Foster care round the corner to Mimis and a plea for Lee to get home. It will be milked to duck. I hope she's well of course. But hope to hell she's not lying. Cue stories... puppy desensitisation to people in uniform arriving from noisy vehicle. 🤔

Finally, let's be thankful that they never got the gifted electronic gates or that ambulance would have been slowed down considerably. 🚑

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.