Mrs Meldrum #71 Asda, Amazon, children, dog: smashed it...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwh no one needing to watch get ready with me with Bex? Haven't watched just read comments looks as if she's been a cock with applying retinol. 'so so many comments' pmsl. That and a few odd looking perv types 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone in that house and/or family need to wake the hell up before she/they really do some damage to those girls and their lives.
Too late I think. They’ve had their childhoods splashed all over the internet. There’s no taking that back.

• Sad
I have never known someone to take their puppy everywhere they go - why can’t he be left at home to get his own wee routine there.
She will regret carry him about the place in a few months time when he ends up with separation anxiety
We have a rescue cockapoo who had some separation anxiety, only by leaving him for very short spells of time, me standing outside for 5 minutes then increasing it slowly did he realise we may go away but we always come back, and they can be bad for resource guarding so I am afraid both our dogs are bottom of the pecking order. They are much loved pets, stay happily on their own and have no issues - other than one can be a delinquent at times - so no, I'm not taking him to a cafe.

• Heart
I think she will continue to carry that puppy post injections whilst he's a puppy and people pay attention to her! She CRAVES attention, she will argue with that but the whole look at me, pregnancy, mum of newborn cocoon bubble was where she was happiest. All because of ATTENTION. Simples. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What's that expression make hay when the sun is shining.
Pat had 2.5 yurrs at home
Neither of them retrained/studied
Used extra income buy 2nd property or start up a viable business that was non influencer related.
Instead they spend all their savings.
Mortgage themselves up to their eyeballs
Now they can't afford holidays or curtains.
The no blinds in kitchen is odd and scary considering she's afraid of the dark and the talking deer that shout lees name.
That's because they thought they were famous and set for life. Always thought the money would be rolling in. Soz melders its overrrrrr

Reactions: 13
If you are struggling with looking after the children, or more specifically the youngest little girl, then why make more stress and anxiety for yourself and get a puppy? We thought a good couple of years before getting our puppy and as much as they are cute and fun, it is seriously hard work training them in the early days. Did she really need a puppy right now or did she think it would help occupy the girls? This woman spends far too much time vlogging, posting stories etc..(her husband is clearly involved) - what is it that she’s trying to achieve?

Reactions: 16
If she is genially struggling with poppy she should go to her health visitor, they are there to help after all!

Reactions: 10
On Ed Miliband’s podcast they had some expert from Scandinavia (I think Sweden) saying almost every child is at nursery from age 1 for their own benefit - not the economy 🧐

Reactions: 2
On a vaguely related to Meldrum subject, I hope Verruca stompy drawers Salt doesn't get her brows done at the same place as her nails. Bloody hell talk about two hairy slugs on insta! 😳😱😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can I ask what the dlp fiasco was ?
Disney land paris
When their lies and shortness really exposed

1) we booked dip as surprise trip for safyas birthday.

2) nothing was gifted apart from vip your guide.
3) it's really easy just to walk around and meet and photograph characters.

Turns out their outfits were gifted by Florence and fred
That the pr agency that tesco used paid for free trip.
Another polish blogger worked with tesco and showed the fact it was gifted on her Insta.

They got back said sorry they made a boob it was complicated arrangement and implied was Tescos fault and she was tired as they just moved into murder mansion.
She's like bjork always so so tired.
Even sheep who had been into Disney saw they had blatantly lied and mislead people.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Disney land paris
When their lies and shortness really exposed

1) we booked dip as surprise trip for safyas birthday.

2) nothing was gifted apart from vip your guide.
3) it's really easy just to walk around and meet and photograph characters.

Turns out their outfits were gifted by Florence and fred
That the pr agency that tesco used paid for free trip.
Another polish blogger worked with tesco and showed the fact it was gifted on her Insta.

They got back said sorry they made a boob it was complicated arrangement and implied was Tescos fault and she was tired as they just moved into murder mansion.
She's like bjork always so so tired.
Even sheep who had been into Disney saw they had blatantly lied and mislead people.
They are so so ******** they should fire themselves from running meldrum brand and being parents

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They are so so ******** they should fire themselves from running meldrum brand and being parents
These instagrammers want to make their money and are effectively running a ‘business’ through Instagram with their paid ads and swipe ups. However, like any business they need to abide by the rules and the ASA guidelines and declare everything- be transparent. It’s shocking the amount that disguise their freebies or try misleading their followers. I can’t stand it when they hide the word ‘gift’ in the top corners of a post so you can hardly see it. They know what they are doing ....

Reactions: 15
These instagrammers want to make their money and are effectively running a ‘business’ through Instagram with their paid ads and swipe ups. However, like any business they need to abide by the rules and the ASA guidelines and declare everything- be transparent. It’s shocking the amount that disguise their freebies or try misleading their followers. I can’t stand it when they hide the word ‘gift’ in the top corners of a post so you can hardly see it. They know what they are doing ....
Yeah and when they went to Ibiza and she kept saying ‘press trip’ openly refusing to just use ‘AD‘.

Reactions: 18
On Ed Miliband’s podcast they had some expert from Scandinavia (I think Sweden) saying almost every child is at nursery from age 1 for their own benefit - not the economy 🧐
It angers me so much! We’re not trusted to raise our own kids anymore. They may as well just take them away at birth and stamp the back of their necks... What 1 year old is happier in a childcare setting for hours and hours on end, than with their own mother or father? Why do the politicians not seem to give family wellbeing any consideration and who consults the poor kids? It’s sad. There are some children in certain social situations it will benefit, but I don’t believe that’s the main driver. It’s all about the taxes. I’m ranting again. You may have to delete and block me.

FWIW, and on topic now, I agree that Mrs M will absolutely use all 30 hours for Poppy, despite that not being mandatory!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Cupace20200121234056~2.png

How I imagine our Reb will be looking in a few months enjoying yet another mooch through their very own private woods 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.