Mrs Meldrum #71 Asda, Amazon, children, dog: smashed it...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you are struggling with looking after the children, or more specifically the youngest little girl, then why make more stress and anxiety for yourself and get a puppy? We thought a good couple of years before getting our puppy and as much as they are cute and fun, it is seriously hard work training them in the early days. Did she really need a puppy right now or did she think it would help occupy the girls? This woman spends far too much time vlogging, posting stories etc..(her husband is clearly involved) - what is it that she’s trying to achieve?

I’ve got to be honest, I acted in a very similar way, and got a puppy after seeing that it had been abused. Looking back I was definitely feeling very manic and I made the wrong decision. Everything I did so was so similar to Mrs.meldrum. Looking back I can see that I was wrong and was led by my MH issues. I can’t see her realising that anytime son though!

Reactions: 15
If she is genially struggling with poppy she should go to her health visitor, they are there to help after all!
She wont do that because she prob knows she will basically be told to parent and interact with her child but even if she did she wouldnt do anything advised as she never does reb always knows best.

Reactions: 11
I don’t need much coverage *uses 2 foundations*

Despite reading up about retinol, just buys any one and slaps it on round her eyes! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think you’re advised to use retinol at night and certainly you need to be careful with it, build up gradually, use sunscreen etc. What’s she saying about it? I can just picture half of her followers trotting about with pink, sore faces!

Reactions: 8
I think you’re advised to use retinol at night and certainly you need to be careful with it, build up gradually, use sunscreen etc. What’s she saying about it? I can just picture half of her followers trotting about with pink, sore faces!
She went straight in, used it everyday for a week, round her eyes as well and couldn’t understand why her skin is red and burnt.
Asking if anybody else has ever had the same reaction to retinol 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
[/QUOTE]On Ed Miliband’s podcast they had some expert from Scandinavia (I think Sweden) saying almost every child is at nursery from age 1 for their own benefit - not the economy 🧐
[/QUOTE]

Despite being constantly paraded to us some kind of Utopia that we should follow, Sweden is the blueprint for complete State intervention into every aspect of your life.

Reactions: 6
She went straight in, used it everyday for a week, round her eyes as well and couldn’t understand why her skin is red and burnt.
Was it elemis by any chance
That's what happens when you gift non beauty vloggers and they have no idea what they doing.

• Haha
If she is genially struggling with poppy she should go to her health visitor, they are there to help after all!
Her HV will tell her most of the things she’s read here, less day time nap, more interaction,

Reactions: 8
she said she’s been reading up on it and the benefits etc .. this women does EVERYTHING in half’s. If you’ve read about retinol you should know you gradually build up and don’t just go slapping it everywhere on your face🙄🙄
She seems to love “reading up on things” yet she seems like she knows absolutely nothing about anything !!

Her HV will tell her most of the things she’s read here, less day time nap, more interaction,
i remember when poppy was slightly younger and reb used to instagram story all her “bad” behaviours like refusing to get in or out of the car. Giving her a biscuit for breakfast because she refused any normal breakfast foods ..
We all said she needs to put the phone down and actually discipline her kid otherwise she will get out of control... and look what’s happened ... reb can’t cope with the situations SHE has created. Poor poppy !

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know I keep saying it but that kid is going to have some terrible communication disorder, where she won’t be able to communicate unless she’s looking at a bloody device. Reb check out ‘Years and Years’, the teenager on that is what Poppy will turn into.

Reactions: 10
she said she’s been reading up on it and the benefits etc .. this women does EVERYTHING in half’s. If you’ve read about retinol you should know you gradually build up and don’t just go slapping it everywhere on your face🙄🙄
She seems to love “reading up on things” yet she seems like she knows absolutely nothing about anything !!

i remember when poppy was slightly younger and reb used to instagram story all her “bad” behaviours like refusing to get in or out of the car. Giving her a biscuit for breakfast because she refused any normal breakfast foods ..
We all said she needs to put the phone down and actually discipline her kid otherwise she will get out of control... and look what’s happened ... reb can’t cope with the situations SHE has created. Poor poppy !
She can’t have done much reading up if the redness and burning was a surprise to her. And on her crows feet everyday for a week 😱 I’m just surprised her face is still intact.

I also liked the veiled dig where she said “see it’s easy to look good if you have 10 minutes” or something along those lines.

• Haha
  • Sick
I also liked the veiled dig where she said “see it’s easy to look good if you have 10 minutes” or something along those lines.
Poor Beggy mustn’t even have 10 minutes a day, because she looks like a bag of tit most days

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Poor Beggy mustn’t even have 10 minutes a day, because she looks like a bag of tit most days
She was loving herself on that video and so smug 🤭

She saying basically: it’s easy to look as good as ME, you only need 10 minutes so any of you that don’t look like THIS have no excuse.

😂😂 yeah ok 🤭

• Haha
Pmsl at the retinol use. I’ve been reading up on it must translate as ‘I read the dear Becky, here’s some free tit for your face letter in my po box’

I don’t use retinol myself but have seen enough online to understand how to use it. Her buddy chloelovestoshop is a fan and surely she’s seen Caroline Hirons’ blog 🙄

I also do my makeup in 10 minutes before I go to work. I spend half of it shouting at the kids to get dressed as we’re leaving in 15

• Heart
She was loving herself on that video and so smug 🤭

She saying basically: it’s easy to look as good as ME, you only need 10 minutes so any of you that don’t look like THIS have no excuse.

😂😂 yeah ok 🤭
I’m only 25, no kids and I can’t be arsed putting a face of make up on. SPF moisturiser and some mascara, who am I trying to look good for? My colleagues, fellow commuters, the people at the Co-op? My other half couldn’t care less ❤😂 It’s so sad that she feels the need to wear a face of make up everyday

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m only 25, no kids and I can’t be arsed putting a face of make up on. SPF moisturiser and some mascara, who am I trying to look good for? My colleagues, fellow commuters, the people at the Co-op? My other half couldn’t care less ❤😂 It’s so sad that she feels the need to wear a face of make up everyday
A lot of women like to wear make up for themselves every day. It’s not just about looking good for other people.

• Angry
A lot of women like to wear make up for themselves every day. It’s not just about looking good for other people.
agreed, mine takes 25 minutes a day including shower which is important for me to feel professional in client meetings etc

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.