Mrs Meldrum #71 Asda, Amazon, children, dog: smashed it...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poppy did you pour water on bertie ..no ..did you pour water on bertie no ... poppy did you pour water on bertie ... yes .... erm more to the point why were you not supervising them 🤦‍♀️ she knows bertie currently is quite prone to biting (understand pup behaviour) so why leave them along together...
Still hoping for #gifted new dubarry's.. how many years you had them ...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
agreed, mine takes 25 minutes a day including shower which is important for me to feel professional in client meetings etc
i get this, and if I know I have a busy day with important clients I will put a little more effort in... my point is, she does the school run and stays in her house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poppy did you pour water on bertie ..no ..did you pour water on bertie no ... poppy did you pour water on bertie ... yes .... erm more to the point why were you not supervising them 🤦‍♀️ she knows bertie currently is quite prone to biting (understand pup behaviour) so why leave them along together...
I thought this 🙈
And as well as hinting for some new #gifted boots, she obviously wanted to show off how slim her legs are too - the dog wasn’t even in half the footage 😂

Reactions: 14
she said she’s been reading up on it and the benefits etc .. this women does EVERYTHING in half’s. If you’ve read about retinol you should know you gradually build up and don’t just go slapping it everywhere on your face🙄🙄
She seems to love “reading up on things” yet she seems like she knows absolutely nothing about anything !!

i remember when poppy was slightly younger and reb used to instagram story all her “bad” behaviours like refusing to get in or out of the car. Giving her a biscuit for breakfast because she refused any normal breakfast foods ..
We all said she needs to put the phone down and actually discipline her kid otherwise she will get out of control... and look what’s happened ... reb can’t cope with the situations SHE has created. Poor poppy !
Poor poppy talk about mixed messages !

Reactions: 3
Poppy did you pour water on Bertie? That’s why he is running around like a looney and “I just had a bath the other day” erm 🤢🤢 how long ago?

Reactions: 8
What a tube! No wonder her face is sore. Caroline Hirons has a retinol cheat sheet on her website Rebby. Retinol is brilliant for fine lines but you have to treat it (and your face!) with respect.

Reactions: 6
Poppy did you pour water on Bertie? That’s why he is running around like a looney and “I just had a bath the other day” erm 🤢🤢 how long ago?
I thought she meant she had bathed Bertie the other day, but no, you are right it was her that had the bath the other day! So funny xxx

• Haha
  • Wow
She went straight in, used it everyday for a week, round her eyes as well and couldn’t understand why her skin is red and burnt.
Asking if anybody else has ever had the same reaction to retinol 🙄
[/QUOTE
Instead of tackling her wrinkles, all she’s done is damaged her skin further by using retinol without sunscreen which will mean faster skin ageing. She’s a melt! Also, her wet towel was on the bedroom floor and her makeup brushes on the desk were all filthy. My teenage daughter is more tidy and hygienic than this mother of 3 who broadcasts her life online!

Reactions: 5
11.36 I posted
Ah hahaha next story by RM for everyone asking .... erm thought you didnt look in your DM's... I've had them since 2010 thanks for answering my question and a wee #ad for some dubarry's from john lewis

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she leaving a two year old unsupervised with a new puppy? She should be there to stop Poppy pouring water over him.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I was thinking why is she posing like that and putting her legs at a weird angle in the dog video (where it’s not actually running around crazy) then cue boots AD

11.36 I posted
Ah hahaha next story by RM for everyone asking .... erm thought you didnt look in your DM's... I've had them since 2010 thanks for answering my question and a wee #ad for some dubarry's from john lewis
Ah, wondered how long it would take for her to aff-link them! I might send JL a quick message, in case they’re thinking of gifting her a new pair. Though with all the money she’ll make from her loyal followers buying them from her link, she could probably purchase her own pair 😂

Reactions: 13
Ah, wondered how long it would take for her to aff-link them! I might send JL a quick message, in case they’re thinking of gifting her a new pair. Though with all the money she’ll make from her loyal followers buying them from her link, she could probably purchase her own pair 😂
Just let them know she likes the scruffy look 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
WOW she is uploading vlog tonight i cant wait for the shitshow
I cant think what's going to be in it shes slowing right down ... footage of them in the cafe .... and I'm seriously hoping theres not the cctv footage of her being wobbly and lee getting rushed of the rig and her in hospital other than that dont have a clue what else

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I cant think what's going to be in it shes slowing right down ... footage of them in the cafe .... and I'm seriously hoping theres not the cctv footage of her being wobbly and lee getting rushed of the rig and her in hospital other than that dont have a clue what else
I really hope there isn’t any footage of her “traumatic” near death experience, or footage of her in hospital, or footage of Lee and his waste of time “emergency” trip home.

if there IS any of the above in it, then it just cements the fact that the whole debacle was faked, all so that they had something to fill another boring vlog with.

Reactions: 15
For someone so so worn out and aneamic there's not a bother on her the last few days. Maybe eat some wholemeal fortified brown bread instead of cheap white plastic sliced pan Beggy 🍞.. also I'm not a big fan of Caroline Hirons but her Retinol cheatsheet is spot on. There's no way she researched Retinol properly! Usual slapdash half-arsed attempt and then professes to know what she's talking about! She's such an stupid woman. I've used it for yurrs and yurrs but I researched thoroughly and always follow instructions to the letter including using SPF. Maybe if she didn't pull and tear at her eye area when cleansing she wouldn't have so many wrinkles!😩 I'm 51 and have none..... 😘

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.