Mrs Meldrum #71 Asda, Amazon, children, dog: smashed it...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does This ever couple of months when things aren’t going her way has a break down gets all the sympathy!!! Oh feel sorry for me
I’m just a normal mum blu blu blu!!! Just take yourself of the internet!! Your never going to earn like you did before you messed that up!! Just be a stay at home mum and look after your kids!!!

It’s honestly so boring

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She is honestly insufferable...... a few hours out of hospital and lots of talk about her health being top priority and needing to rest yet she is up, dressed, out and about walking, having coffee etc. WTAF..... stay at home woman, in pj’s, sleep as much as possible whilst Meld there, eat all the healthy iron rich food, drink all the fluids possible!!!!!!!
That's what most normal people would do after a health scare. You'd sit yourself down, take a good hard look at your diet and life in general and figure out how to be as healthy as possible............Just remembered ......she's far from normal though, so not sure what she could do :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
so this morning Lee was going offshore tmw and now he is gone??? Which time zone are they in?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can picture him hiding behind the #gifted Love Seat, sitting on the cold bare floor at Murder Heights giggling away in his squeaky high pitched voice, his little girly hands like a whirlwind creating these fake accounts from a list of Tattlers names he’s jotted down in his ‘big book of bullies’ notebook fuelled by a family sized bag of Haribo that he’s nicked from the high shelf where Rebecca hid them to stop just this behaviour!
actually can’t stop laughing at this 😂😂 long time lurker, first post. Worthy of taking my virginity.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Change the record Sheeps! I’m bored of the jealous, sad lives blah blah.

Come at us with something new!
Watching this tit show makes me feel good about my life; what is there to be jealous of? Except those leggings of course. If only we knew where to get some.... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I have to say, it’s us women ( and I’m guessing some men) who DO have a life and love our lives too may I add, that can’t tolerate people like her moaning about life! She doesn’t have one and needs people to validate it as an existence!

Reactions: 21
Nothing has changed since he was emergency evac’d back from offshore. She still has 3 kids and a puppy and Low iron, and exhaustion and horrific dress sense.... what will happen next Saturday when she has the prospect of a looooooooooonnnnnnnngggggg slow weekend with all 3 kids and a puppy looming ahead of her? Are we predicting another ‘panic attack’ caught on cctv and A&E trip immortalised on insta for all the haterz? She says she has ‘the fear’ I bet Pats got the fear as well, wondering how quick he will need to be back on that chopper. They better keep his seat warm. His mates on the rig must think Reb has him on the shortest of leads, what an absolute limp he is!

Reactions: 20
so this morning Lee was going offshore tmw and now he is gone??? Which time zone are they in?
As of right now it would be 9.32 pm on Monday the 20th. They're 5 hours ahead of me, that I know I think its Greewnich mean time in the UK.

Reactions: 2
Dear Mrs M you don’t need to waste anymore of the NHS’ resources. I am a keen Dr googler and my diagnosis is CHRONIC IDLE-ITIS. Cure: man the duck up ❤

Seriously though she is so pathetic she makes me want to cry for her.

And she’s clutching that poor dog like it’s a toy. I wonder why she didn’t go for something smaller like a poodle or chihuahua.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Tonight while washing the dishes I decided to listen to Aberdeen radio station Northsound (which also covers the villaaaage that is Banchory), singing along to Dance Monkey 😜 when what should I hear, but a radio advert taking the mickey out of instagram "influencers" posting puppy pictures 😂😂

Even the local radio station is trolling you Reb! You're a laughing stock, a warning, a joke to everyone, not just in the industry but in public too. Those blowing smoke up your tiny ass are called sycophants. Genuine followers left long ago, whats left is z list wannabe influencer accounts, riding your coat tails hoping to steal your crown now it's fallen.

If it wasn't for the damage this does to your kids it would be hilarious. Instead it's just sad. You're just sad. Get a life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
what an absolute fanny she is. Seriously Rebs. Open your eyes and see what an absolute fool you are making of yourself. Plus if you can’t surely your mum should have a chat (with herself first and then you).
Seriously. Ffs. YOU share your life on Instagram and happily talk about your nails and hair and hot cups of tea. Don’t you get it? Other people work their arses off day in day out. Not the pampered shite of a life you choose to life and then complain about.

wise up love. I’m not jealous of you nor your fake existence. You have everything on a plate and the spoilt brat you are you always want more. Grow up you silly silly girl. Like seriously

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Nothing has changed since he was emergency evac’d back from offshore. She still has 3 kids and a puppy and Low iron, and exhaustion and horrific dress sense.... what will happen next Saturday when she has the prospect of a looooooooooonnnnnnnngggggg slow weekend with all 3 kids and a puppy looming ahead of her? Are we predicting another ‘panic attack’ caught on cctv and A&E trip immortalised on insta for all the haterz? She says she has ‘the fear’ I bet Pats got the fear as well, wondering how quick he will need to be back on that chopper. They better keep his seat warm. His mates on the rig must think Reb has him on the shortest of leads, what an absolute limp he is!
Flip sake, I get “the fear” going to my office most days at the moment but guess what? That’s life! I have bills to pay, a house to run, a husband who works just as hard as I do (and a very adorable cat!) what gives me the right to sack it all in and put him under that financial burden?! It’s called being a grown up! Suck it up Rebecca like us mortal peasants!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s feeling down and up tit creek as she’s finally realising her insta bubble is well and truly over. Lee will be offshore now forever, was probably meant to be a temporary measure but she’s fucked everything up for good. Lazy mare is crying as she’s left at home with three kids (one of whom she had for content; doesn’t apply now but sadly for her you can’t stick your kindly gifted kids on insta marketplace) and a dog which hasn’t pushed up her views. Bertie was the final push and it’s flopped, so she pushed the panic button.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
That's what most normal people would do after a health scare. You'd sit yourself down, take a good hard look at your diet and life in general and figure out how to be as healthy as possible............Just remembered ......she's far from normal though, so not sure what she could do :unsure:
You'd also be the duck off Instagram and spending time without your poor girls, reassuring them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
When did wee ginger nae baws turn off the limited comments on his insta??

ah wait! He’ll have needed all that engagement for the big emergency at the weekend!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Is she delusional?

“must slow down, it doesn’t come naturally to me”

WHAT?
WHAT?
WHAT THE duck?!!!!!!

you stupid witch - you don’t do anything!!! You don’t have a job, you don’t clean the house, you don’t have any hobbies or social life apart from getting your nails done. You’ve been pied off by Rami so you don’t go to the gym anymore, you have 1 child at home and Lee does 90% of the childcare.
Please explain what exactly you think you do that means you’re busy and that you need to slow down? Please? Because seriously you are just sounding so ridiculous now it’s gone beyond a joke.
She couldn't move slower IF SHE TRIED

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.