Mrs Meldrum #71 Asda, Amazon, children, dog: smashed it...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will never understand why these people who get so upset at negative comments repeatedly share their lives on websites where there is an actual comment box šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

YouTube comment box to comment on what I shared in my video.
Instagram comment box to comment on the photo I have chosen to share and what I have captioned with it.

Canā€™t cope with comments, donā€™t share where comment is invited šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I keep wondering if the doxing charges have gotten to her, and now she's panicking. She probably thought if she just ignored it, it would all go away. I'm glad @Zoewilliams9217 had the courage to follow through. šŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I will never understand why these people who get so upset at negative comments repeatedly share their lives on websites where there is an actual comment box šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

YouTube comment box to comment on what I shared in my video.
Instagram comment box to comment on the photo I have chosen to share and what I have captioned with it.

Canā€™t cope with comments, donā€™t share where comment is invited šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Itā€™s narcissism, pure and simple.

Reactions: 11
Oh dear.
This morning sheā€™s FINE and going to rest up while Melds home. Tonight sheā€™s whacked and wobbly.
maybe shouldā€™ve stayed at home instead of parading that poor puppy to the school run, shops & cafe so you can bask in the ā€˜you ok hunā€™ attention.

I believe she had a panic attack, I think she was totally overwhelmed with the kids & puppy when Lee went away. The fact she was quiet shows how ā€˜busyā€™ she was.
Oh and the girls who commented about her not having a busy life were not rude at all, very polite actually.

Reactions: 25
Im not really to sure what they think we are jealous off!! I have a lovely big house two beautiful kids a husband we both have really good jobs (hard but good) I got a dog and we recently got a puppy (way cuter then Mrs ms) we donā€™t have to beg for things we just save up and buy it, we only go one one holiday a year (because we donā€™t get freebies we have to pay) so what can I be jealous off!!!???

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I keep wondering if the doxing charges have gotten to her, and now she's panicking. She probably thought if she just ignored it, it would all go away. I'm glad @Zoewilliams9217 had the courage to follow through. šŸ‘
Iā€™ve missed a LOT and just been trying to catch up - with the what now?! Anyone point me to this info?! Hope she gets charged!!!

Where are all the horrendous messages she alludes to? On her insta, on her YouTube? Canā€™t see them. If they are in her DMs or email thatā€™s trolling and she need to take action, but doubt thatā€™s true. A few comments querying why she thinks sheā€™s so busy in her life is hardly horrendous. Unless of course she means itā€™s the comments on Tattle that she doesnā€™t like/canā€™t cope with. In which case, listen up Reb -DONT READ IT, we wonā€™t be offended. And if you donā€™t like comments, get another job where thatā€™s not part of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Nothing they have could possible make me jealous.
My childrenā€™s safey, privacy & dignity are more valuable to me than any amount of free clothes, holidays or furniture.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Im not really to sure what they think we are jealous off!! I have a lovely big house two beautiful kids a husband we both have really good jobs (hard but good) I got a dog and we recently got a puppy (way cuter then Mrs ms) we donā€™t have to beg for things we just save up and buy it, we only go one one holiday a year (because we donā€™t get freebies we have to pay) so what can I be jealous off!!!???
Itā€™s the age-old, ā€œit canā€™t possibly be me, so it must be themā€ attitude. Narcissistic personalities never take responsibility for their behaviour or actions.

• Heart
Itā€™s the age-old, ā€œit canā€™t possibly be me, so it must be themā€ attitude. Narcissistic personalities never take responsibility for their behaviour or actions.
god how do people still like her and find her relatable!! I just do not get it!!! They all need the heads tested!!!!!

Reactions: 12
actually canā€™t stop laughing at this šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ long time lurker, first post. Worthy of taking my virginity.
Haha. Itā€™s honestly how I picture him. Heā€™s a babyman. With his #spon teeny wee Kinder treats and his stupid bleeping electric scooter. He probably plays Hide and Seek with himself on the rig, peeking round corners squeaking ā€˜Hee hee chase me guyyyzzzā€™ . Heā€™s the bellend to end all bellends.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
god how do people still like her and find her relatable!! I just do not get it!!! They all need the heads tested!!!!!
I know. I just canā€™t get my head around it. Itā€™s the bottom feeders who think they can benefit from being nice to her that are massaging her ego (- and Leeā€™s!). Banchory is a small place. I wonder how many people whispered and pointed at her and Lee today As they paraded through the town with the two favourites (Flo and Bertie) and S. If a ā€œhobbyā€ was making me this ā€œillā€ Iā€™d pack it in, or at least my husband or family would try to reason with me as to why I need to quit it.

Reactions: 15
I think it's easier for her to cry jealousy than to accept that people genuinely just have a dislike for her.

I also think she may have ham-ed up the panic attack to get Lee home as he was having so much interaction on instagram with his female followers while he was away

• Wow
Reactions: 15
ā€˜Jump on an opportunity to attack someoneā€™ Atrack?? Attack?? Reb does nothing, then bleats on repeatedly about how she needs to slow down and have more self care, whilst the rest of the world is juggling work/caring/family/commutes, let alone those people we know genuinely single parenting, dealing with terminal illnesses, chemo, debilitating disease, domestic violence, homelessness or losing a child. The minute someone points out, ā€˜well you donā€™t really do anythingā€™ thatā€™s an attack?? Right. duck me she is the most stupid person on the internet!

ā€˜Sharing things....is the only thing I can doā€™ no Reb, itā€™s not. Try not sharing things like everyone else does. She is spouting top notch bollox tonight.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I really hope she is panicking. She deserves to. Sheā€™s got away with these intimidation attempts for way too long. Iā€™m a big fan of @Zoewilliams9217 for standing up to her

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Where are all the horrendous messages she alludes to? On her insta, on her YouTube? Canā€™t see them. If they are in her DMs or email thatā€™s trolling and she need to take action, but doubt thatā€™s true. A few comments querying why she thinks sheā€™s so busy in her life is hardly horrendous. Unless of course she means itā€™s the comments on Tattle that she doesnā€™t like/canā€™t cope with. In which case, listen up Reb -DONT READ IT, we wonā€™t be offended. And if you donā€™t like comments, get another job where thatā€™s not part of it.
People will probably question that as well .yet the meldrums are VERY good at deleting anything negative . there screen shots earlier in this thread of someone very politely questioning how she is actually busy a few sheep were sticking up for RM but also a few not understanding how she is busy too

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.