Mrs Meldrum #71 Asda, Amazon, children, dog: smashed it...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s not Rebs is it?! What’s wrong with her face?!!
Depending on how many bags fluid she was given, it could be water retention. When my youngest was 5 weeks old, I got Norovirus and couldn't keep anything down for over 12 hours. My husband to me to the hospital (I only went in because my daughter was exclusively breastfed and I was terrified of her not being able to eat from how sick I was) and they rushed me right in and gave me 3 1L bags of fluid in quick succession, with Zofran for the nausea, and I puffed out so badly.

Reactions: 5
Why would you not take full advantage and just have a bloody day in bed if you’re so so tired and your husband’s FLOWN home as an emergency?!?couldn't make this tit up

Reactions: 19
Depending on how many bags fluid she was given, it could be water retention. When my youngest was 5 weeks old, I got Norovirus and couldn't keep anything down for over 12 hours. My husband to me to the hospital (I only went in because my daughter was exclusively breastfed and I was terrified of her not being able to eat from how sick I was) and they rushed me right in and gave me 3 1L bags of fluid in quick succession, with Zofran for the nausea, and I puffed out so badly.
Ah yup, apologies. You are probably right there.

Reactions: 2
To be honest that’s not actually the case... I was first diagnosed with ID anaemic when I was 12 and was “so anaemic you shouldn’t be conscious”. I didn’t receive a transfusion, just lots of easy to absorb supplemented iron over a 2 week hosp stay. I’m still anaemic & honestly don’t think Meldrum is, I have tongue and mouth pain, constant fatigue to the point it affects my work/studies/social life & my eyes and skin are so pale it’s beyond belief 😂 She looks the picture of health other than being overwhelmed by her “busy” life x
I know, I just meant the way she carries on you’d think she had zero blood in her 🤣 🧛🏻‍♂️ Like you I was extremely anaemic but again like you actually did something about it, as you say, for someone so so anaemic, she looks bloody well!! Yep, my skin was pale, my finger nails were white, so were my gums and inner eyelids. She’s a knob! 😂

She’s loving life today, if I’d got an ambulance to hospital and my husband flown back from a rig I’d be mortified and laying low. No shame.

Reactions: 21
They are so childish, just come on with your own name and have a debate you pathetic little man
I can picture him hiding behind the #gifted Love Seat, sitting on the cold bare floor at Murder Heights giggling away in his squeaky high pitched voice, his little girly hands like a whirlwind creating these fake accounts from a list of Tattlers names he’s jotted down in his ‘big book of bullies’ notebook fuelled by a family sized bag of Haribo that he’s nicked from the high shelf where Rebecca hid them to stop just this behaviour!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I know, I just meant the way she carries on you’d think she had zero blood in her 🤣 🧛🏻‍♂️ Like you I was extremely anaemic but again like you actually did something about it, as you say, for someone so so anaemic, she looks bloody well!! Yep, my skin was pale, my finger nails were white, so were my gums and inner eyelids. She’s a knob! 😂
I said it back when she was given the tablets and didn't want to take them and I'll say it again. Iron tablets are not fun but I'd much rather be bunged up, having stomach cramps and have reflux over feeling like I'm dying from exhaustion, that I can't breathe and thei constant state of feeling like I'm on the verge of a huge panic attack. She's being such a stubborn mule about them.

Reactions: 7
She’s loving life today, if I’d got an ambulance to hospital and my husband flown back from a rig I’d be mortified and laying low. No shame.
Its amazing what a hefty dose of attention can do

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Poor poppy been replaced by the dog!! That poor little girl!! She’s such a beautiful little person too!! They don’t deserve her!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Just as another perspective when I went for emergency spinal surgery to remove a tumor from inside my spinal cord I sent a happy selfie from my hospital bed to my three young children to reassure them everything was going to be okay
Did you Rebecca? I think this is more of those porkie pies! I see your checking out Katie Ellisons thread, seeing how she copes with 3 kids and a puppy and is so so busy!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Hi Kazaa!🤭😉
Nope just someone who has actually suffered a mental breakdown. Whose parents spent their life savings on getting me private psychiatric help due to depression anxiety and panic disorder - money spent because the NHS sent me away when I asked for help and said they couldn’t do anything until it was more serious. I was suicidal but they didn’t have the resources to help unless I actually harmed myself or someone else. On purpose. Clearly the nhs psych wards can not afford to have people hospitalised due to a panic attack!! Which Rebecca herself says she had.

Poor poppy been replaced by the dog!! That poor little girl!! She’s such a beautiful little person too!! They don’t deserve her!!!!
Aw poor Poppy. She’s a beauty and is too good for those childish preoccupied, selfish parents of hers 😢

Reactions: 9
Funny how her seizure like symptoms have turned into a panic attack today. Is that because you hadn’t thought through the DVLA thing Becs?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I would have taken full advantage of having the other half at home and had a day in bed 🙌

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.