Mrs Meldrum #70 The Selldrums new cash cow is Bertie the F1 cockapoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bertie is making his debut in the viillaaaaage today quick everyone call Aberdeenshire Council and tell them to pop up some crowd barriers I’m assuming Mrs M will be all Paris Hilton like carrying little Bertie M through the streets in her arms 🙄 duck off duck off duck off you absolute bellend and get yourself a bleeping life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Shes away to research dog food ... surely this would have all been done before you get a dog so you have an idea 🙈 oh do you mean your away to reach out to dog food brands to see if you can get any for free beggy
Her mindset is so utterly gross. It's all about the beg.

How can she not feel mortified that everyone sees her for what she is? All I want is for people to know me as someone who worked hard and tried their best to provide for their family. I'd be embarrassed to be basically advertising myself as a freeloader.

her new post ‘shes only just discovering hes actually 10 weeks not 11 🤯 i wonder if hes had all injections yet for a walk!?
Pretty sure he can't have done. It's been 9 years but my pup needed two lots of jabs and the earliest for a walk was 14 weeks.

Reactions: 12
Seriously with 3 kids and a dog and a so so busy life , how the hell is she managing to maintain a stupid bleeping animal Instagram as welll. who in their right mind follows animal accounts to read humans typing in the first person pretending to be an animal?! Is this is thing?! Who are you people?!

Bertie is making his debut in the viillaaaaage today quick everyone call Aberdeenshire Council and tell them to pop up some crowd barriers I’m assuming Mrs M will be all Paris Hilton like carrying little Bertie M through the streets in her arms 🙄 duck off duck off duck off you absolute bellend and get yourself a bleeping life
Paris Hilton 😂😂 she will NEED an LV bag next for carrying him in

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yes...carry a puppy and leave your three young children to their own devices. S is probably old enough not to do anything daft but F surely needs reminding to walk on the side of the path away from cars, pay attention to unsafe things, hold hands to cross any roads, and P absolutely does.

She's a liability.

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand how the mix up on birth date happened?
When we got our puppy they all had coloured collars. Ours was green. Each dog had a little plastic wallet with a certificate saying the date they were born eith mum and dads names, mum and dads health checks, vet check, first vaccination details, insurance details and microchip details. We collected him when he was 10 weeks and he’d been seen by a vet for a check over then again for his first jabs. We changed the micro chip details while we were there collecting him and that had his dob on as well as his insurance policy.
We took the wallet home alone with his dog food, toys and blanket with his mother’s scent on it. The people we got him off were just a normal family with dogs but they had everything well organised

Also is he old enough to have had his jabs etc? Our puppy was 13 weeks before he could go out after having jabs at 11

Last edited:
  • Heart
Hmm when I come on here I always go to Google search Mrs meldrum then come onto tattle from the search results. For months the first thing on the list has been Mrs m racist scandal link to the suns story on it but today it's changed to her YouTube channel and the disaster cleaning video, the racist ones dropped right down the list 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Seriously with 3 kids and a dog and a so so busy life , how the hell is she managing to maintain a stupid bleeping animal Instagram as welll. who in their right mind follows animal accounts to read humans typing in the first person pretending to be an animal?! Is this is thing?! Who are you people?!

Paris Hilton 😂😂 she will NEED an LV bag next for carrying him in
Shes the sort to have a dog pram

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Surly the breeder gives you a bag of what the dogs currently getting fed.
Exactly this! You're not meant to switch from the breeders food for a good few weeks even then it's a gradual change. Poor lad's stomach will be struggling with the change

Reactions: 8
One of my friends has an Instagram account for their dog and posts as if the dog wrote it. I can’t help but cringe :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That new post - she actually looks manic 👀

I seriously hope she hasn’t had that pup walking in the village before he is properly immunised. Let him get used to his new home surroundings before parading him about the place ffs

Shes away to research dog food ... surely this would have all been done before you get a dog so you have an idea 🙈 oh do you mean your away to reach out to dog food brands to see if you can get any for free beggy
You can’t just change a dogs diet! You have to change it gradually. We were lucky that when we got our dog they were on a good grain free diet and we stuck with it. It’s not cheap but it’s what’s best for them and they thrive on it

Reactions: 8
Am I the only one who thinks this is lunacy??
she sounds like an absolute child!!

we rescued our staff x jack years ago so I know little about the first few weeks of owning a puppy but my god she’s over stimulating it?? She seems like a kid wanting to DO ALL THE THINGS AND SHOW OFF HER PUPPY!

this is all too cringey

why wouldn’t she take the kids to meet the dog before they buy it? Take the kids to pets at home to buy the new addition some fun and practical things? This just seems all about her. I’m not surprised tho

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Who actually follows these accounts, just annoys me reading it, a grown woman chatting as if the dog is. OR maybe it’s because It’s hard enough trying to find that whole hour for me time that’s a necessity without the thought of creating animal accounts

Reactions: 9
Why is she taking it to a coffee shop, you can’t put him down. There is no way it will sit on her lap. She shouldn’t be taking it out in public until after it’s vaccinations. You can introduce it to dogs in their own homes but out in public is a big no. bleeping dick!!

Reactions: 15
I don't think it's the smartest move to buy a very expensive puppy when you're living in a house on your own for two weeks at a time when potential dog thieves know where you are, when you are alone, and much of your security details. 😬

Reactions: 10
Eurgh this puppy situation has really been grinding my gears. I’ve read the thread this morning and I agree with everything re pup age mistakes, pedigree chum, no vet check etc. As a pup owner, the focus should be on settling him in to the house and environment, teaching the girls how to care for him, not teaching the dog to constantly sit and lie down and be dragged wherever the attention for begs will be. P.s this photo so was not taken this morning

5E48A4FC-3B7C-454D-92F8-148A6B5D56A1.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.