Mrs Meldrum #70 The Selldrums new cash cow is Bertie the F1 cockapoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got my puppy 4 years ago but I can't imagine much has changed they shouldn't even be picked up before 9 weeks defo not out and about on the street at 11 as they haven't had the relevant jags. She would have the relevant paper work so there would be no mix up about his date of birth. So I'm afraid wee belter bertie came out the boot of a car probably. He is cute but he is in for a torrid time at that gaff wish I could take maybe ill offer when it all goes tits up 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Why is she taking it to a coffee shop, you can’t put him down. There is no way it will sit on her lap. She shouldn’t be taking it out in public until after it’s vaccinations. You can introduce it to dogs in their own homes but out in public is a big no. bleeping dick!!
FOR ATTENTION!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
We bought our cockapoo from a very reputable breeder, he came from a loving family home, we got certificates with his dob, parents names, parents health test certificates, a months supply of food, the breeder asked us lots of questions about our family, if we were committed to dog walks in the rain, how long he would be left alone etc etc she’s been in touch lots since we brought him home to see how he’s settled, make sure we booked him for jabs and worming etc

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Eurgh this puppy situation has really been grinding my gears. I’ve read the thread this morning and I agree with everything re pup age mistakes, pedigree chum, no vet check etc. As a pup owner, the focus should be on settling him in to the house and environment, teaching the girls how to care for him, not teaching the dog to constantly sit and lie down and be dragged wherever the attention for begs will be. P.s this photo so was not taken this morning

View attachment 72046
I know tricks! When he should just be getting used to his new home she is mad does she read the comments?

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one who thinks this is lunacy??
she sounds like an absolute child!!

we rescued our staff x jack years ago so I know little about the first few weeks of owning a puppy but my god she’s over stimulating it?? She seems like a kid wanting to DO ALL THE THINGS AND SHOW OFF HER PUPPY!

this is all too cringey

why wouldn’t she take the kids to meet the dog before they buy it? Take the kids to pets at home to buy the new addition some fun and practical things? This just seems all about her. I’m not surprised tho
We brought both our kids to meet our now 9 month old pup, more to see how the kids would be around the dog than the dog around the kids. Fair enough the girls have experience of a dog being in the family but a puppy is a different ball park all together. Puppies are just kids themselves and can be completely unpredictable at times. Even after we brought our pup home our daughter was still a bit reserved about the dog. You need to have a good few weeks settling in before venturing outside. You can usually take your pup out quite quickly after their jags providing they stay away from farmland, puddles etc - given her location and the time of year that could be quite hard to avoid!

Reactions: 7
So many advice comments on her post and she's ignored them all. Bet she just does the bare minimum then breaks down when it gets hard and the novelty wears off.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She wont take her 2 year old out for food ... but will take to pup who really shouldn't be out and about .. oh dear .... I cant put my finger on it but she looks so so so odd in the latest Instagram post ... like is her face inflating ? What's with the tounge.. the hair .. the bags I just cant work out but it's very odd

Reactions: 17
She looks manic in her latest posts. Won't be long before she is low and crying about the dog keeping her awake and chewing the gifted furniture

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I worry about poppy hitting out at the dog in anger. I say that as someone who has a dog and kids of this age who are around the dog, but they haven’t been around her from birth, and when they were 2/3 their emotions when angry or upset could cause tantrums. Small toys and crayons are everywhere and it’s a job to make sure they don’t get swallowed (probably still better than pedigree chum 🤣)
Rebecca has already called her youngest feral and says she refuses to bring her to coffee shops because of her tantrums. 😒 But it’s ok to introduce a new puppy?

So why makes such a stupid decision bringing a dog into the mix now, instead of waiting until she’s a bit older.

that puppy is older than 10/11 weeks. it looks at least 3 months if not more

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She looks manic in her latest posts. Won't be long before she is low and crying about the dog keeping her awake and chewing the gifted furniture
the dog could throw a house party and duck the whole place up and Rebecca will still say it’s THE BEST DECISION SHES EVER MADE!!

she will never admit it was a bad choice in the same way she doesn’t with the pigs

Reactions: 16
FOR ATTENTION!!!
Shes got the attention all right, just mostly negative! Everyone will be talking behind her back, all the insta mums will be laughing at her and also concerned for the puppy because rev clearly has no friggin clue! Rebby needs to take a leaf out of Katie E book, at least she seems to be doing everything proper from the little I've seen.

Reactions: 12
Now she’s sharing that self-indulgent “feel sorry for me, I’m just a poor influencer doing my best and everyone judges me” post from Come Down to the Woods that they’re all sharing at the moment. I wondered how long it would be before she would do that. Get over yourselves for Christ’s sake. How can an industry that is emotionally tough (and I do agree it’s tough in the sense every part of your life will be criticised) attract so many snowflakes? Plus, the article doesn’t really apply to Beggy as it talks about being credible, trusted and relatable!! I wonder what she thinks about the writer’s views on gifts not really being gifts - they’re taxable and should be declared....

This article and all the sharing and fawning over it makes me wonder if influencers ever stop to think about anyone else but themselves. Imagine an NHS worker, working a 70 hour week, getting paid far, far less than they should, responsible for people’s lives... reading this tripe about how hard and misunderstood influencing is! Those mean trolls say mean things about my wallpaper! Don’t you know how HARD that is?

Industry of narcs.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She appears to be on a massive manic high. It's actually really worrying. I don't think she's well and I don't take any pleasure in that. I think she has been on a downward spiral the last few weeks looking at Katie's new kitchen, Charlotte counting down to starting her extension, Katie's new puppy, no advertising revenue coming in etc. The instamum retreat at the weekend and the blatent making fun of her by her chums initiated a meltdown of epic proportions I imagine and Bertie is the kneejerk result.

Reactions: 26
Can someone please enlighten me about
the whole jabs situation? I don’t live in the UK and here in Germany puppies get their shots before 8 weeks (which is the earliest you should bring them home) and then their good to go on (short) walks etc.

Reactions: 2
Now she’s sharing that self-indulgent “feel sorry for me, I’m just a poor influencer doing my best and everyone judges me” post from Come Down to the Woods that they’re all sharing at the moment. I wondered how long it would be before she would do that. Get over yourselves for Christ’s sake. How can an industry that is emotionally tough (and I do agree it’s tough in the sense every part of your life will be criticised) attract so many snowflakes? Plus, the article doesn’t really apply to Beggy as it talks about being credible, trusted and relatable!! I wonder what she thinks about the writer’s views on gifts not really being gifts - they’re taxable and should be declared....

This article and all the sharing and fawning over it makes me wonder if influencers ever stop to think about anyone else but themselves. Imagine an NHS worker, working a 70 hour week, getting paid far, far less than they should, responsible for people’s lives... reading this tripe about how hard and misunderstood influencing is! Those mean trolls say mean things about my wallpaper! Don’t you know how HARD that is?

Industry of narcs.
Where did she share that?

Can someone please enlighten me about
the whole jabs situation? I don’t live in the UK and here in Germany puppies get their shots before 8 weeks (which is the earliest you should bring them home) and then their good to go on (short) walks etc.
With our puppy we got her at 8 weeks we had her first injection then then four weeks later she had her second and then she could go out for a walk week after the second one!! X

Reactions: 5
She appears to be on a massive manic high. It's actually really worrying. I don't think she's well and I don't take any pleasure in that. I think she has been on a downward spiral the last few weeks looking at Katie's new kitchen, Charlotte counting down to starting her extension, Katie's new puppy, no advertising revenue coming in etc. The instamum retreat at the weekend and the blatent making fun of her by her chums initiated a meltdown of epic proportions I imagine and Bertie is the kneejerk result.
Like shes went crying to mummy and the only thing that would help feel better is her is getting a puppy

Reactions: 10
Also depends on different vets because my mums puppy had 3 injection and after the second she could path walk but couldn’t go in fields and water until week after the third!! X

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.