Mrs Meldrum #70 The Selldrums new cash cow is Bertie the F1 cockapoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how the first few nights have been.
Awaiting the vlog.
not to mention could it be blackmail for Pops? “Don’t wake you you will wake Bertie.”

Reactions: 5
In berties insta bio his dob has changed to 5th November
She was asking if she could find the dogs brothers and sisters. Two people replied saying they were - but I couldn’t work it out as they had different dates from Berties birthday. Now she has changed the date.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She was asking if she could find the dogs brothers and sisters. Two people replied saying they were - but I couldn’t work it out as they had different dates from Berties birthday. Now she has changed the date.
Yeah very random. I thought the pups might have had the same dad hence the different dates. The first thing you would do is get the puppy vet checked. She’s joined a dog group I’m in

I reckon she made up the insta page for a labradoodle she thought she was getting and it all fell through
That makes him 10 weeks not 11 surly he’s not had all his needles yet
I just hope for the puppy’s sake he has found his loving forever home.

Reactions: 5
That poor dog was not planned, at all. Queen of the Rash Decision is our Becks!

Her story this morning has fucked me right off. "Toilet training is going so well, my mind is blown!!!!!" with that bleeping gawking grin. I'm sure it's going as well as Poppeeeeeeeees did.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The bleeping dog is 11 WEEKS OLD! Of course it’s bloody toilet trained - someone else has been looking after it for 3 months!!!!!!!!

duck my life - her stupidity knows no bounds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’ve just watched that cat video holy mother of god why has she got a puppy. The cute wee puppy will grow up into a stinky wet dog that will smell and do rotten farts. Not to mention wet paw prints and nose prints.

Reactions: 14
I can’t believe they are feeding him pedigree puppy. That stuff is absolute shite and is not suitable for dogs. I also can’t believe that Grabby hasn’t done any research on dog food, as apparently that’s her job for today.
Oh wait, yes I can believe that she’s made a huge life decision to get a dog without any preparation or research 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Shes away to research dog food ... surely this would have all been done before you get a dog so you have an idea 🙈 oh do you mean your away to reach out to dog food brands to see if you can get any for free beggy

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Shes away to research dog food ... surely this would have all been done before you get a dog so you have an idea 🙈 oh do you mean your away to reach out to dog food brands to see if you can get any for free beggy
Surly the breeder gives you a bag of what the dogs currently getting fed.

• Heart
I can’t believe they are feeding him pedigree puppy. That stuff is absolute shite and is not suitable for dogs. I also can’t believe that Grabby hasn’t done any research on dog food, as apparently that’s her job for today.
Oh wait, yes I can believe that she’s made a huge life decision to get a dog without any preparation or research 😡
I’m not surprised, it’s the dog version of Richmond sausages, so it’s the standard Cannon-Meldrum fine fare

• Haha
Reactions: 29
MUMS. Quit your moaning about having zero time for yourselves and spend an hour each day on you! That’s right, forget all your other responsibilities And commitments. Why not take an hour back from your kids. Who cares about them eh?

Rebecca, if you’re reading this, it’s posts like THAT one that make people hate you. Your situation is so unique - and quite frankly, cushy. Normal mums struggle finding time in the day to look after everything else that needs done and can’t just magic up a self-care hour. Be more aware you fud!

• Heart
  • Haha
Now we’ve got a dog voice - bet she’s talk if the town today and not in a good way either

Reactions: 12
What breeder feeds puppies pedigree puppy! Not a real one that’s for sure!!

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Looks like Bertie has taken to having a pee on that rug as well before it’s getting put away haha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There’s something fishy about this whole dog thing. She got his birthday wrong, his breed (doodle?!) and there are posts suggesting they “can keep him if they want”. I SMELL A RAT (maybe the one in pat’s hole). More lies from the meldrums.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
her new post ‘shes only just discovering hes actually 10 weeks not 11 🤯 i wonder if hes had all injections yet for a walk!?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
her new post ‘shes only just discovering hes actually 10 weeks not 11 🤯 i wonder if hes had all injections yet for a walk!?
He hasn’t been to the vet. I’d be wanting any puppy I had paid for checked for worms etc etc never mind serious heart or hip issues

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.