Mrs Meldrum #70 The Selldrums new cash cow is Bertie the F1 cockapoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you really imagine her scraping dog tit off the garden patio.???.. Or picking up on their walks??!!😆 no way jose! In the woods she 'll just leave it... The poor pooch once the novelty wears off will be dumped at mummy cannon when pat the prats away. Stupid woman. Greedy grubs thought you were saving for a kitchen cos the kitchen you redid( sorry lied about and someone else did it as it was physically impossible do it with the minimal pics you showed, liar burning arse onfire) is just not good enough... Have you not read people on here grubby who have detailed just how much dogs cost each month.????God help it if that poor dog ever needs an operation or ingoing treatments😭
I'm not a fan of Rebs mum but I do think she loves her animals and don't think she would give it a second thought to pay for Bertie if he need an OP or med treatment and I think her sly manipulative daughter knows that therefore will not worry one bit about things like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I'm not a fan of Rebs mum but I do think she loves her animals and don't think she would give it a second thought to pay for Bertie if he need an OP or med treatment and I think her sly manipulative daughter knows that therefore will not worry one bit about things like that.
I know we don't really know :rolleyes: but I think she plays her Mum and Dad like a Stradivarius :m

Reactions: 16
Yellow warnings for wind, snow and ice. What a time to be puppy training. Its pishing it down tonight 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know we don't really know :rolleyes: but I think she plays her Mum and Dad like a Stradivarius :m
I would hazard a guess maybe mummy brought the dog.
Lees trying pretend he likes animals now.
Maybe long walks with Bertie might be excuse to stop gym and pt sessions as gifted has ended.
She's so manic and happy it's really odd how up and down she is.
Lee found poppy all alone at rebs dressing table.
She's literally obsessed with that dog.
Will she manage to manifest a kitchen?
Patios don't cost that much if you do it yourself

• Haha
It’s not a cute puppy it’s bloody massive
Great isn't it? He's huge for a pup. Already looking as if she's not telling it she's not been told the truth.
Just watched the puppy outside and couldn’t help noticing that the paving and the exterior paint looks dreadful. I can’t believe that house cost so much 😱
Postcode Princess bought her pink windmill with a terrible history at top whack, when the local economy was (and still is) going through a property slump. But what Rebs wants, she gets.

Reactions: 15
Bertie in her accent is like nails on a chalkboard. And in Teuchter' Lee's - I don't know which is worse! Bertttttiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee or Bert-eh!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yellow warnings for wind, snow and ice. What a time to be puppy training. Its pishing it down tonight 😬
Yea manifesting works ;)
In my country we call that winter. She should try digging through a foot of snow, just so your dog can actually get outside and relieve itself lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fabulous 👍
I agree and watching Rebs behaviour in the car, her tone of voice and body language she very much was in child mode. Not taking her children or husband she was free to revert completely to childhood manipulation. 🤢

Bertie in her accent is like nails on a chalkboard. And in Teuchter' Lee's - I don't know which is worse! Bertttttiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee or Bert-eh!
Oh duck it's better than RafFARTY though surely?

Yea manifesting works ;)
In my country we call that winter. She should try digging through a foot of snow, just so your dog can actually get outside and relieve itself lol
I'm not far from her, will start manifesting snow soon from tomorrow. 🧘‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet lee didn’t know anything about the dog, Rebecca slipped out with her mum under the pretence of going shopping or something and mummy cannon paid for the dog. R would know if she turned up with a puppy in front of the kids there would be no way lee would make her return it. Probably stopped off at pets at home to get some supplies on the way back to inchmarlo

You better hope so @Doodle Bertie 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Fabulous 👍

I agree and watching Rebs behaviour in the car, her tone of voice and body language she very much was in child mode. Not taking her children or husband she was free to revert completely to childhood manipulation. 🤢

Oh duck it's better than RafFARTY though surely?

I'm not far from her, will start manifesting snow soon from tomorrow. 🧘‍♀️
I like Rafferty it's posher .....good thing she didn't call it Crazy !!!! Can 👂 her outside yelling Crazy 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The puppy pads will soon be out!

She’s not gonna be able to piss off to the gym/nail salon with a puppy to look after just when she’s got P in nursery too

Katie Ellison’s pup is so teeny and cute

• Haha
So is bertiemeldrum the Instagram page name??? She is utterly bleeping ridiculous. Guinea pigs are the cutest let's and she didn't give a flying duck about them and treated them with undeniable animal cruelty letting them freeze in the garage so long...and a tattler said she previously said she s not a pet person??!! When did the hypocritical wotsit say this out of interest?!!
Once in the cat video and once in the video of her cath and lee doing the questions video where she said she hated them in the house and the mess they make. Her best friend said because you really don’t like animals 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Did someone mention on here that Bertie wasn't a cockadoodle? Is that why she changed it I wonder? Typical dumb twit per usual!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She will have stupidly and naively thought puppy will just curl up and sleep all night. Bring on the the puppy wailing night whimpering sounds ..obv not for the dog but wotsitlazyarse when less off shore😫.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has filmed herself playing with the dog more than she has playing with poppy. Poor wee pops☹. What a crazy arsed decision she has made.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
A dog lead and harness maker I followed and was going to buy from is already all over bloody Bertie's account. She'll get stuff gifted while I was waiting to save up to treat my dog to new stuff. God it makes me so mad that such a lazy and offensive woman gets it all handed on a plate 😔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.