Mrs Meldrum #7 Bad Boy #Gifted Hobbit's Seen Rockin' Around The Shire? Whatever #Next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I vaguely remember that outburst as she mentioned childs name and thourght was awful then.

If you don't mind me asking honest jo what were the consequences to this.

Did her fans send you abusive messages.
As they have plenty of form.
Did other vloggers block you.
Did anyone you know fall out with you over it as they believed her side.

On a random note its cold and wet here.
My kids would hate me dragging them woods in this weather.
Surely its an overused photo opportunity walking in the woods.

Why's winter ok go walking in woods but not horseride.

Anyone off to same social event as her tonight.

Is it more exiting than the banachory beer festival.
A lot of her followers DM’d us at the time of the kids club thing saying that they agreed but were too afraid to comment themselves.... I don’t understand why you would think one thing but continue to suck up to them??

We got plenty of abuse from the usual suspects who stick up for her every stupid move. I understand that even less why they feel they need to jump to her defence it’s pathetic.

We are not the type to get upset by their comments. Literally cannot wait for the ridiculous instamum bubble to burst. Freeloaders

Reactions: 14
At least we now know Mr M has a small one. If she thinks this looks like a penis she's been missing out for years and years.
Screenshot_20181124-142017.png

Reactions: 24
A lot of her followers DM’d us at the time of the kids club thing saying that they agreed but were too afraid to comment themselves.... I don’t understand why you would think one thing but continue to suck up to them??

We got plenty of abuse from the usual suspects who stick up for her every stupid move. I understand that even less why they feel they need to jump to her defence it’s pathetic.

We are not the type to get upset by their comments. Literally cannot wait for the ridiculous instamum bubble to burst. Freeloaders
Can I ask, how did she know your baby's name?

Oh I forgot all about the cat drama Ive just rewatched the vlog it so funny seeing her go on about the cat, crying I dont want the cat I cant help but only feel sorry for the cat.
Also never realised her and Lee got a kitten once and sent it back 2 months later cos she couldn't cope with it, now im not really a cat person i prefer dogs but how would you not be attached to a kitten after 2 months I find that very weird. She says she couldn't cope with the kitten and shes not coping with her mums cat but I would say its more shes too lazy.

Oh and I love at the end of the vlog poor Florrie gets blamed for Reb not being able to go drink wine with her friend cos she fell asleep, well Reb the end of that vlog just makes me realise you really haven't changed its all about Reb! and how blind was I back then because I actually felt sorry for you but OMG I should have told you to grow up back then.

Reactions: 9
18 months ago I worked with a researcher from The Wright Stuff about some slogan clothing in supermarkets. Yesterday I got in touch with them again wondering if they would like to discuss the ethics of channel mum and directed them to this thread. I'll just say her "business" is now on their radar and could be a discussion in the near future.

Reactions: 35
That
Lol imagine never being able to switch off.

Glued to phones at disneyland.

I do think granny helps out with social media.

Subs count going up.
Do we think shes buying subs
If we report to you tube will they investigate.

Answered to horse riding question.
Shes taking a winter break as they have no indoor arena.

That tan looks fake to me its been a few weeks since their holiday.

Is she doing ad for active wear soon
Maybe Florence and fred as she sajd she still had 1 outstanding ad treat from tesco.

Class ad for classes a bit on stories now a square.

Rinse and repeat.

Also restless night you ask with 2 kids
Could either be ill or unsettled but dont let it spoil your night out.
Its grannies problem.

Poor florenco is the sleepcrown not working?

That’s a miracle work out or this photo as been “touched up”?

https://www.yell.com/biz/aberdeen-riding-club-milltimber-4050355/

Someone’s telling porkies. There’s no indoor arena. There is one not that far from her.
Is that a different riding school/stable.
Clearly the lessons were kindly gifted.
Or she dident enjoy it as much as she made out.
Made a fantastic photo opportunity whilst it lasted.

Why tell such blatent porkies that are easy to uncover.

No riding- no indoor stable
No cake_in costa just yesterday in stories eating cake.
Dlp is not paid for by tesco-its paid for by publicity company that tesco pays.
The initial lie we were only given vip passes and its easy to meet characters.
Next fast delivery-that doesnt deliver that fast to her area and the lee goes to store to pick up.
Film myself on vlog now deleted outside b&q with pink paint for the girls room tbeb claim its from amazon with affiliated link.
Advertising coffee shop- shes a tea drinker
Being olay ambassador but prefers elemis.
3 different brands multivitamin none feature in her vlogs or morning routines.
Loving tesco whilst claiming its too expensive ans shopping at aldihaving to drive past tesco to get to aldis.
Thanks tesco for character clothing i hate character clothing.
Mysterious last min wardrobe
No admitting their last house was owned by the council.
She can trace IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and shes going to the police.

Any one else have any others to add feel free.

Reactions: 10
We had a huge disagreement with them about the use of kids clubs on Neilson holidays, saying that they didn’t want to spend time with the children and that it was selfish etc...couple of years ago. Then she said something horrible about us on her stories when we had our last baby telling people to avoid us and we were trolls. Her usual MO to protect her brand and distract from anyone outing her a nasty, manipulative, lying, money hungry piece of sh*t. You know. Probably nothing that would surprise anyone on here. We took issue with her naming our baby in her outburst... waiting it out here to see her fall. The higher you go the harder you fall! Bring it on!
To be honest if anyone was calling me selfish etc about my parenting choices I would have probably gone in on them aswell. I think most people would

Just had a thought - how long would it take me to DM all her IG followers?? Might be time well spent

Reactions: 6
Unless different in Scotland i think it takes 3months or every quarter for land registry go update.

I guess its possible her parents are in fact the owners.

The we brought the house video made so little sense.

She never explained after bank said not what happened.

She was asked and said we went with different bank.

Another point is the 1st mortage payment of a new mortgage is the highest.
Then we have paint costs
Removal firms least 1k here if not more

Surely they too skint to go non essential food shopping and out this month.
The sale of their old home is on the registry with the purchase date being that of the day they moved and homes purchased after their move day have been registered so... Plus she's been banging on about how she hates the kitchen but if I paid £600,000 for a house, I'd be wanting everything exactly perfect. We just bought our first home this past May and it took ages because if I was spending the money we spent on our place, I wanted to love everything and not have to "live with" pieces I didn't until we could afford to change them. For the same amount of money, she could have bought a gorgeous new build (which wouldn't have been far off her place as it's only 10 years old or so) and had everything exactly how she wanted and still would have been close to mum and dad.

Reactions: 2
https://www.theguardian.com/technol...under-youtube-british-mummy-vloggers#comments

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/aug/11/itv-buys-share-of-youtube-network-channel-mum#comments

Great idea jimjam
But dont itv own a stake in channel
Dident matthew wright leave them controlling what he could and could not stay.

Channel mum exists to advertise to us all.
Im sure brands and channel mums themselves would contest this being covered.

I do think its had its day.

Things are changing rapidly.

Blogs not so popular.
Vlogs gets samey
Instragram has changed for the worse and now theres huge backlash against it.
Its all just become very shady
The lies and hidden ads affiliate links
The bullying
The fake followers and subscribers
Negative effect on followers mental health or their finances.

Reactions: 6
We had a huge disagreement with them about the use of kids clubs on Neilson holidays, saying that they didn’t want to spend time with the children and that it was selfish etc...couple of years ago. Then she said something horrible about us on her stories when we had our last baby telling people to avoid us and we were trolls. Her usual MO to protect her brand and distract from anyone outing her a nasty, manipulative, lying, money hungry piece of sh*t. You know. Probably nothing that would surprise anyone on here. We took issue with her naming our baby in her outburst... waiting it out here to see her fall. The higher you go the harder you fall! Bring it on!
Oh my god I remeber this. I felt so bad for you for the massive hate she gave you. You even had a newborn ? All that just because you didnt agree with her. I recall she even told your name in public and told her ? to bash you! Just want to tell you now I felt really sorry for you at that time

Reactions: 8
She’ll be working out and slimming down as her sister is coming home and is looking incredible. Mrs Meldrum is being outdone by her little sister, how can this be!!?! ???
[automerge]1543072565[/automerge]
Oh my god I remeber this. I felt so bad for you for the massive hate she gave you. You even had a newborn ? All that just because you didnt agree with her. I recall she even told your name in public and told her ? to bash you!
That’s awful :(

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.