Mrs Meldrum #7 Bad Boy #Gifted Hobbit's Seen Rockin' Around The Shire? Whatever #Next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been wondering about the videos she has removed from youtube she seems to be removing videos we talk about that dont always make her seem so great just little things seem to get to her and seems to make her remove video, so on that bases I do wonder if we watched old videos and comment bits that weren't great how many would she actually take down? Reb would you like to comment? how many are you willing to remove 3,4,5 all them???? lets face it we all know after she happily removed all the videos from the Meldrum channel she couldn't care less about her viewers and what they want.

Reactions: 5
Slightly off topic from the current theme but does anyone else recall Lee saying at the end of their moving day that they only had four or five boxes left to unpack? Which, to me made it sound like they'd virtually done it all in that one day and I was pretty stunned (remembering the unpacking process well!). Well, it later vlogs filmed well after that day it was apparent that that wasn't the case at all.
So that was another of those little lights switching on telling me that they're willing to bend the truth in order to fit the super organised, smooth running brand. It's such a small thing but it was irksome.
It's small moments like that that are going to keep adding up in people's minds, then bring them to places like this and it could all be avoided by honesty and transparency.
Imagine if, the night of the move or the day after they'd said "We're bloody knackered, we're still unpacking but you know what? We've been offered a gifted/spon trip to DLP and we're doing it because the girls will love it and it's good for the business."

Reactions: 9
No, call me vindictive but after some of the stuff she has said about me and my family I want to see the house repossession video and them get real jobs and stop pulling the wool (pardon the pun) over the eyes of their brain washed subscribers
Hi @Honestjoe have I missed something on here I'm struggling to keep up with this thread? What did she do or say about your family?

Slightly off topic from the current theme but does anyone else recall Lee saying at the end of their moving day that they only had four or five boxes left to unpack? Which, to me made it sound like they'd virtually done it all in that one day and I was pretty stunned (remembering the unpacking process well!). Well, it later vlogs filmed well after that day it was apparent that that wasn't the case at all.
So that was another of those little lights switching on telling me that they're willing to bend the truth in order to fit the super organised, smooth running brand. It's such a small thing but it was irksome.
It's small moments like that that are going to keep adding up in people's minds, then bring them to places like this and it could all be avoided by honesty and transparency.
Imagine if, the night of the move or the day after they'd said "We're bloody knackered, we're still unpacking but you know what? We've been offered a gifted/spon trip to DLP and we're doing it because the girls will love it and it's good for the business."
I moved two days after them and I’ve still got around 3627181827471174718918737 boxes in the garage to unpack. Potentially what they’ve done chucked it all in one room or a garage. So yeah to pretend it’s all UNPACKED is bollocks and you are right it’s all about making them look incredible and have their tit together. Would’ve made me envious if I hadn’t see this site

Reactions: 6

Its not just big brands she gets freebies on its small sole traders insta businesses too.
Shes got loads freebies from small businesses when poppy was born.

They even advertised their po box send them stuff.

My guess is we see small fraction of what they get set.

Those on Aberdeen buy and sell probably see more.

Any my 1st years tat or crowns/custom poppy themed peices for sale?

Reactions: 4
Lol at the horse riding question.
“No, they stopped giving us getting free lessons so we decided to stop going, even though the kids (and me!!) LOVED IT.” :p
Obviously never heard of warm clothing and flood lights ?
This is exactly why they should never have their own Pony/ Puppy as suggested by various sheepies. Believe it or don't they still need exercised even when it's cold, dark and miserable and all you want to do is "snuggle with a blankie and a #spon Costa"
What she needs is an Insta Friendly #spon life-like stuffed toy!
Also puppies might just disturb your precious sleep ?

Reactions: 7
Obviously never heard of warm clothing and flood lights ?
This is exactly why they should never have their own Pony/ Puppy as suggested by various sheepies. Believe it or don't they still need exercised even when it's cold, dark and miserable and all you want to do is "snuggle with a blankie and a #spon Costa"
What she needs is an Insta Friendly #spon life-like stuffed toy!
Also puppies might just disturb your precious sleep ?
I’m pretty sure the school will have some way to put on lessons during the winter months? How else do they pay the bills etc....or maybe they’ve got a lucrative social platform too??
Those who’ve watched for a while will remember her breakdown with her mums cat. It was pathetic. God forbid she does something to help others!
[automerge]1543065564[/automerge]
0A00E1CF-A3BA-4B19-86B3-5C5EFCA627BA.png

Lovely afternoon (ha it’s raining in the Shire!!) for a troll through the woods!

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know which videos were deleted? My guess is they may have contained undeclared ads and were removed under the guise of privacy.

With the unpacking boxes I didn’t buy that either. They want to portray the superdidooper life when it’s not the case.
[automerge]1543065995[/automerge]Seeing that pic of reb in the woods walking with said spons next copy barbour. I happened to pass it in next yesterday. It looks cheap. For someone who portrays the snobby life it sure doesn’t look a patch on the real deal and Barbour Surprised she doesn’t mind when trying to come across as well off. Even joules ones are not proper wax.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Does anyone know which videos were deleted? My guess is they may have contained undeclared ads and were removed under the guise of privacy.
Ones mentioned here were deleted! She deleted 18 Instagram posts last week, probably covering her shady behaviour.

Reactions: 7
When they did the furnished house tour video you could see loads of unpacked boxes lying around in the background and there were way more than 5!!!

Reactions: 2
We had a huge disagreement with them about the use of kids clubs on Neilson holidays, saying that they didn’t want to spend time with the children and that it was selfish etc...couple of years ago. Then she said something horrible about us on her stories when we had our last baby telling people to avoid us and we were trolls. Her usual MO to protect her brand and distract from anyone outing her a nasty, manipulative, lying, money hungry piece of sh*t. You know. Probably nothing that would surprise anyone on here. We took issue with her naming our baby in her outburst... waiting it out here to see her fall. The higher you go the harder you fall! Bring it on!

Reactions: 18
We had a huge disagreement with them about the use of kids clubs on Neilson holidays, saying that they didn’t want to spend time with the children and that it was selfish etc...couple of years ago. Then she said something horrible about us on her stories when we had our last baby telling people to avoid us and we were trolls. Her usual MO to protect her brand and distract from anyone outing her a nasty, manipulative, lying, money hungry piece of sh*t. You know. Probably nothing that would surprise anyone on here. We took issue with her naming our baby in her outburst... waiting it out here to see her fall. The higher you go the harder you fall! Bring it on!
She really is a vindictive, hard-faced witch!
I’m looking forward to sitting back & watching The Fall of Rebecca Selldrum when, and it WILL, happens!

Reactions: 15
No idea what she deleted, just saw her numbers going down https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/mrsrmeldrum

I bet she's got some really shady stuff left on her Instagram. Zoella was the biggest infuencer for years and had loads of vile nasty tweets that took seconds to find as no on from gleam bothered auditing their biggest "tallent".
[automerge]1543067108[/automerge]
The higher you go the harder you fall! Bring it on!
I'm just looking forward to them having to get jobs.

Only then will they see what tits they were over making out taking a photo of a coffee and showing food at costa was working hard.

Reactions: 3
I reckon she’s running scared. All her shady dealings are catching up with her.

I vaguely remember that outburst as she mentioned childs name and thourght was awful then.

If you don't mind me asking honest jo what were the consequences to this.

Did her fans send you abusive messages.
As they have plenty of form.
Did other vloggers block you.
Did anyone you know fall out with you over it as they believed her side.

On a random note its cold and wet here.
My kids would hate me dragging them woods in this weather.
Surely its an overused photo opportunity walking in the woods.

Why's winter ok go walking in woods but not horseride.

Anyone off to same social event as her tonight.

Is it more exiting than the banachory beer festival.

Reactions: 3
She’s obviously turned the comments back on after reading here ??? hello Rebecca ??Something tells me you are really going to regret doing that and won’t be long before you switch them back off!
It’s so funny as well that her own sheep are alerting her other followers of this site, by telling her to ignore us.
Lol this is how I found this site was from someone saying how bad Tattle was...although I think they were actually doing it covertly to draw more people here to open their eyes to the truth!

Reactions: 2
Can we get mushroom the bitchy dancing penis on all threads from now on..

Just to show how brand friendly she is ?

E9DB3F01-9870-4D54-8357-FF11A68AE8D0.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.