Mrs Meldrum #7 Bad Boy #Gifted Hobbit's Seen Rockin' Around The Shire? Whatever #Next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS - just been blocked again for the comment about the Costa cake that she doesn’t eat anymore...

Reactions: 13
FFS - just been blocked again for the comment about the Costa cake that she doesn’t eat anymore...
:ROFLMAO:
I thought she was off out adventuring?? Bet the kids are having a great time with their parents glued to their phones!

Reactions: 6
I have some anxiety issues as do 2 of my kids but luckily not severe.

just stay aware of your kids as it's only since starting secondary school things have started to get worse for my daughter. She always had issues even when little but thought she was painfully shy. I just see the gap widening between her and her peers now she's 15.

This one?
Lol at the horse riding question.
“No, they stopped giving us getting free lessons so we decided to stop going, even though the kids (and me!!) LOVED IT.” :p

Reactions: 8
I was hoping Costa would get a grip after her calling us twats. But they do alot of shady things to advertise so I doubt they will.

Holy spicy balls if you replace trolls/ fisherman with reb/mrs meldrum by James it's like an episode of this is your life?
Trolling – (verb), as it relates to internet, is the deliberate act, (by a Troll – noun or adjective), of making random unsolicited and/or controversial comments on various internet forums with the intent to provoke an emotional knee jerk reaction from unsuspecting readers to engage in a fight or argument
Trolling on-line forums as described above is actually analogous to the fishing technique of “trolling”, where colorful baits and lures are pulled behind a slow moving boat, often with multiple fishing lines, covering a large bodies of water, such as a large lake or the ocean. The trolling lures attract unsuspecting fish, intriguing them with the way they move through the water, thus enticing these foolish fish to “take the bait”. Not unlike unsuspecting internet victims, once hooked, the fish are reeled in for the catch before they realize they have been duped by the Troll/Fisherman
[automerge]1543060866[/automerge]Good old mikey would be proud ???

Attachments

Reactions: 2
That's classic meldrum, shitting on something she was paid to advertise yesterday.

I won't be trying that new Costa Christmas range following edgy Beckie's tips.
Last years calorie amount suspect this years similar.

Thanks to the sun for making it clear
Ok as occasional treat
High calorie too much and you will gain weight.

Maybe shes invested the Costa diet.
Just the drinks equate to same as low fat meal in calories who knows how many cakes calories add.
I estimate what she ate yesterday was half daily recommended calorie intake for a woman least 1000 calories.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&s...aw2C5MQcUqeCKfKY05JMgIsH&ust=1543146153172548

Bottom comment, I feel sorry for these people that blindly follow her. What keeps her motivated? Oh I dunno the ££££ ?
Screenshot_20181124-122418.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Hello all. Lurker outing myself here. I've just been looking at her subscriber count. 30 added at 5am this morning. She has to be buying them. Would youtube not be aware of this?

Reactions: 18
Quelle surprise - she’s deleted & blocked me on Insta after my comments this morning. Hopefully some of her flock will have seen them first.
When does she have time to have this “amazing life” if she’s surgically attached to her phone?? What a sad tragic life!

Reactions: 11
I wonder who will be deleting comments and blocking people when they are out this evening??? ?

Reactions: 10
Very how many vunerable followers believe it all.

How can she not feel guilty.

In her rant you guys mean everything to me translates as

If you like or comment it increases my engagement and get paid for more ads.

If you buy what i advertise brands will continue to want to work with me.
They will also send me lots of freebies to market.

Even better if you click in my affiliate links i get a cut of your coerced purchases.
I get small amount if you watch my you tube.

As tesco say every little helps.

My message to the sheep is wake up

Dont let her make you feel bad
Dont look up to her as some sort of role model.

Unsubscribe to her you tube
Dont like or comment on her insta
Report her to the relevant brand asa or cma if shes breaching advertising rules.
Tell brands you boycotting them.

Its pointless making any comment as you will be deleted and blocked.
Also be careful commenting on brands pages or liking other peoples questions or negative comments that how i got banned from lees as i commented on florence and thread disney debacle.

Sad fact is we can't change her behaviour but we can change how we react to it.
That means we dont feed the trolls on here or allow them to derail threads.
They are never going to make a genuine apology.
They will never be grateful or humble.
They bang on about being positive happy people a lot in reallty they always moaning.

We all make mistakes its how we grow.
They incapable being honest
Change their story every 5mins.
They cant relate to anyone with different background or opinion to them.
They occasionally lash out and show their true colours.

Must be exhausting being so secretive and trying to hide basic facts like part ownership. Guarantor on mortgage

Like their houses
Their finances
They must spend so much time and energy firefighting their social media platforms purging any negative comments and blocking.

I can't remember the time they released useful non ad contact.
They dont have hard lives
They are so smug and arrogant
They dont listen.

All we can do is expose the truth when they in the wrong.
Hopefully protect a few vunerable sheep from overspending trying to keep up with their life style.

Reactions: 8
I wonder who will be deleting comments and blocking people when they are out this evening??? ?
Anyone who usn’t blocked (if there’s any left!) should wait until tonight & then bombard her Insta with polite questions & sit back & see what happens.
The sooner this vile woman is exposed to her brainwashed sheep the better.
Maybe Granny will be on Troll Alert...?

Reactions: 13
Anyone who usn’t blocked (if there’s any left!) should wait until tonight & then bombard her Insta with polite questions & sit back & see what happens.
The sooner this vile woman is exposed to her brainwashed sheep the better.
Maybe Granny will be on Troll Alert...?
Lol imagine never being able to switch off.

Glued to phones at disneyland.

I do think granny helps out with social media.

Subs count going up.
Do we think shes buying subs
If we report to you tube will they investigate.

Answered to horse riding question.
Shes taking a winter break as they have no indoor arena.

That tan looks fake to me its been a few weeks since their holiday.

Is she doing ad for active wear soon
Maybe Florence and fred as she sajd she still had 1 outstanding ad treat from tesco.

Class ad for classes a bit on stories now a square.

Rinse and repeat.

Also restless night you ask with 2 kids
Could either be ill or unsettled but dont let it spoil your night out.
Its grannies problem.

Poor florenco is the sleepcrown not working?

Reactions: 5
Oh it will be whichever Gran parents babysitting. Hi it's Rebecca can you babysit the kids and my reputation on Saturday night please.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.