Mrs Meldrum #7 Bad Boy #Gifted Hobbit's Seen Rockin' Around The Shire? Whatever #Next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's back!!! ?
Lol i have a baby we have had a few nights broken sleep lately cold and teeth

I dont bore everyone on social media about it.

I might say to husband it was rough or bad but savage sounds so much more dramatic.

Lee's were you up alone
Was it past rebs bedtime
Are you going out together tonight.
You Will have to pay for your coffee today mate.

Was the twinnings tea kindly gifted.
I dont think its calming based on your wife's recent outburst.

Reactions: 9
It's like groundhog day. What do you want to see a primark haul or a vlog. God, she must bore herself.
What we all really want to see is Edgy do an honest sit down and explain what happened with DLP, how the industry works, why the ads have increased, how she plans her work and when ads will go live, how she deals with working with two competitive brands at the sametime. She could dig herself out of the tit hole she had dug herself if she really took pride in her channel and the direction she wants it to go in.

It's like groundhog day. What do you want to see a primark haul or a vlog. God, she must bore herself.
What we all really want to see is Edgy do an honest sit down and explain what happened with DLP, how the industry works, why the ads have increased, how she plans her work and when ads will go live, how she deals with working with two competitive brands at the sametime. She could dig herself out of the tit hole she had dug herself if she really took pride in her channel and the direction she wants it to go in.
No, call me vindictive but after some of the stuff she has said about me and my family I want to see the house repossession video and them get real jobs and stop pulling the wool (pardon the pun) over the eyes of their brain washed subscribers

Reactions: 10
He is so full of poop, savage is not getting a broken sleep with a teething or grumpy baby, have a reality check, that’s parenthood!!!

Reactions: 13
He is so full of poop, savage is not getting a broken sleep with a teething or grumpy baby, have a reality check, that’s parenthood!!!
Exactly - and what makes it harder to swallow is they NEVER have to get up and go to work after a night like that. Quit bloody moaning you pathetic excuse for a father

Reactions: 16
Exactly - and what makes it harder to swallow is they NEVER have to get up and go to work after a night like that. Quit bloody moaning you pathetic excuse for a father
Exactly, must be rough having a day at Kippie or a mooch about the woods ?

Reactions: 8
Exactly, savage would be if either of them had to get up and do a days work instead of mooching round the house! Whats the bet one of the grandmothers will be round helping out today, god forbid if the Meldrums had to do a days parenting after a broken nights sleep!

Reactions: 11
Whats the bet one of the grandmothers will be round helping out today, god forbid if the Meldrums had to do a days parenting after a broken nights sleep!
For the love of God, won't you think of the Meldrums! They are busy you know, and they have 3 children, and a full time career creating YouTube jam. Of course they need their sleep. Gosh, you are so unreasonable! ?

Reactions: 6
They're off out tonight anyway and the nuggets are staying with grandparents.

Lee is pathetic. He'll be complaining how expensive it is to heat their big house or how much fuel the luxury German car uses.

Try having months of no sleep, no partner, no family to help out and having to work and tell us how difficult one single night of broken sleep is for a stay at home mum and dad with a workload with such difficult tasks as eating cake and drinking hot chocolate.

Reactions: 11
Hahahaha I'm not going to say what it was but have seen a comment on two pics i'm pretty sure was from someone on here. Good work! Not going to say what though as I know Rebecca will be alerted to it.
They've now been deleted ? and the one that mentioned this page

Will they be too tired to shop this weekend as its black friday.

Oak furniture has 50% off but not quite as good as free is it or kindly gifted.

Suppose sales ate handy for people who actually spend their own money.

No response from Costa on insta messages.

Im sure 1 granny be on babysitting duty no doubt.

Whilst they swan off out as they deserve a break as they work so hard.

Reactions: 2
Will they be too tired to shop this weekend as its black friday.

Oak furniture has 50% off but not quite as good as free is it or kindly gifted.

Suppose sales ate handy for people who actually spend their own money.

No response from Costa on insta messages.

Im sure 1 granny be on babysitting duty no doubt.

Whilst they swan off out as they deserve a break as they work so hard.
They will need another holiday soon if heve thought...I don’t know how they cope with their exhausting lifestyle.

Reactions: 7
I imagine the winter fun chart will be lile her Autumn must do list and will include some exciting activities such as
write christmas cards (or print them from a #spon website)
Drink a hot chocolate (but only if you're being paid to do so)
Get your hobbit to take pictures of you in your latest cosy jumper, remember and pull the sleeves down to hide your hairy knuckles!
Wear #gifted Christmas pj's from a shop you don't like and sit in front of a bad boy real fire (don't worry if you're too thick to work it you can blame the #nonspon broken coals)
Do absolutely nothing to help your fellow human and spend the festive season wallowing in consumerism.
Sell your soul for an Iceland food shop
Enjoy the Meldrum panto this year, Scrooge is so boring. This year the Meldrums will be.....SCROUNGE!
Spot on! And not forgetting the #spon vitamins. I wonder which brand it’ll be this week? She’s so shady!

Reactions: 6
So latest insta story

Active wear-hot sweaty pink mess.
She claims she paid whole£23 jazzercise whilst it sounded like an ad.
They off out adventuring
Backward bum shot with lees calvins in show.
We lucky theres no bum crack

Finally found time to read all the latest comments and reply. My life is so hard, I've had to do this thing called a job, where I've been responsible for my actions!

Going back to something the sale machine mentioned the other day, and her "social anxiety"

I hope to God she doesn't jump on that band wagon. I'm currently dealing with a teenage daughter that does have social anxiety and I see absolutely nothing that Rebecca does that would suggest she is suffering from it.

When you stuggle to go in a shop and buy something, when you find it impossible to order a meal in a restaurant, when you can't make a phone call to even your parent, let alone a stranger, when you can't physically get on public transport, or go to an family event - that there is social anxiety. Do not, ever try and pretend you are suffering from it Rebecca, because it does nothing to help those that are really, really truly suffering day in day out with every day tasks.

Luckily for us she's been offered CBT, but now after the first assessment she's melting down about going for the sessions. However I'll end up dragging her there and will be told I'm tge worst human ever a for just wanting to help my precious daughter..

So yeah, I guess some people do have crappy lives.

Reactions: 19
Am I ok to talk about the oil price falls? It's on topic seeing as they have a huge mortgage in an area where house prices are artificially proped up by oil prices.

It's down 30% since October 17 https://www.theguardian.com/busines...s-brent-crude-cost-barrel-oversupply-concerns

Aberdeen house prices could really fall hard if this carries on especially as new drilling for Aberdeen based wells is down to the lowest it's ever been since the 80s.

I really wouldn't want to have a huge mortgage in Aberdeenshire.

Reactions: 2
They were never going to do that because clearly someone else is on the mortgage or acting as a guarantor. We all know their last house was shared ownership with the council despite their best efforts to keep this quiet. I once tried to tactfully ask if they needed planning permission from the council to covert the garage as they were joint owners? Lee dm’d me and said no but we don’t want that kind of comment on our posts..obviously he deleted it straight away too!...it’s all a big show hiding the truths of their life. At best they could have taken about £80,000 from the sale of that house if their half of the house was owned outright. I can’t imagine they had paid their mortgage off completely but let’s give them the benefit of the doubt ?....they surely still had to borrow ~£450,000 depending what they paid for murder house. That would have needed a decent ‘income’ to secure on their own. I don’t think they were anywhere near that level of income for the past 3 years... smells of ? to anyone with any kind on enquiring suspicious (rightly so) mind.
Makes me cross about how they want to portray that they owned their previous house and how they want to hide that it was shared ownership with the council! As someone who lived in council housing as a child and many of my family still do, it’s like she’s looking down her nose at us.

Finally found time to read all the latest comments and reply. My life is so hard, I've had to do this thing called a job, where I've been responsible for my actions!

Going back to something the sale machine mentioned the other day, and her "social anxiety"

I hope to God she doesn't jump on that band wagon. I'm currently dealing with a teenage daughter that does have social anxiety and I see absolutely nothing that Rebecca does that would suggest she is suffering from it.

When you stuggle to go in a shop and buy something, when you find it impossible to order a meal in a restaurant, when you can't make a phone call to even your parent, let alone a stranger, when you can't physically get on public transport, or go to an family event - that there is social anxiety. Do not, ever try and pretend you are suffering from it Rebecca, because it does nothing to help those that are really, really truly suffering day in day out with every day tasks.

Luckily for us she's been offered CBT, but now after the first assessment she's melting down about going for the sessions. However I'll end up dragging her there and will be told I'm tge worst human ever a for just wanting to help my precious daughter..

So yeah, I guess some people do have crappy lives.
I can totally empathise with trying to help your children with anxiety, both mine suffer and one is currently doing CBT. The only thing R suffers with is spoilt brat syndrome!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.