Mrs Meldrum #7 Bad Boy #Gifted Hobbit's Seen Rockin' Around The Shire? Whatever #Next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if you have a different opinion or don't fall at her feet in admiration you are a twit!! She then said something like "these people must have hard lifes" so if you have a hard life you are a twit? I personally I think what she has said will have a huge negative impact on the "work" she gets. No one can use there really name and have an adult debate with her as she instantly shuts it down, very one sided!

Reactions: 10
I like to watch Helen at wright at home. She volunteers and really budgets to allow herself to be a sahm when her hubby works as a police officer it is a stressful job ....and her kids have some learning issues. I greatly admire her honesty and genuine personality

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I like to watch Helen at wright at home. She volunteers and really budgets to allow herself to be a sham when her hubby works as a police officer it is a stressful job ....and her kids have some learning issues. I greatly admire her honesty and genuine personality
She's a really sweet lady!

Reactions: 2
Shes so bleeping rude as well, wont acknowledge you if you see her out. She even said if you are a fan dont go up to her as she hates speaking to fans and feel akward. Shes up her own arse.

Reactions: 13
Surely her publicly spouting on about how people are ‘twats’ isn’t gonna help with those family friendly brand deals?
Definitely not....and of brands are in any doubt they can watch her stories/vlogs and then read here and decide for themselves what they think. That’s why she wants this here shut down as doesn’t want the brands to know, but it’s too late as they already do as sure people message them

Don’t get your husband to give his job up ,don’t get a massive mortgage and then give us ad after ad and live a luxury lifestyle and expect viewers to except it because you now have to pay your big mortgage live in the real world most other YouTubers have a partner that’s works so they don’t have to throw ads at us in every video you do and your content has gone down hill

Reactions: 7
So glad I've found this thread!!
I've been a follower of Mrs Meldrum for years, I'm now very embarrassed that I've fallen for her marketing. She's just another Juice plus or Arbonne.
I've commented on her posts so many times and she's never bothered to ever reply even though she doesn't get that many messages.
All I said is something like it would be good to make it clear what is paid for content so it was transparent. She never replied and blocked me! Then went on about she had to block lots of trolls. I was not a troll I just wanted transparency on what was adverts.
I created a new ig account and I've been really ashamed at how childish she acts.
Today pushed me over the edge. Yes I have had a hard life, I don't go on about all my hardships I just try to make the best with what I have. She was so insulting. I now see her as someone that has had everything given to her and is very lacking in life experience.
I wasn't a troll or a twit for wanting to know what was paid for content. I fell she wormed her way into many women's lifes, pretended she was our friend but all she ever cared about is selling us stuff. Unless we say she's amazing all the time we are trolls. She made me feel even worse as an adult, showing me this lifestyle that I could never achieve and like I was failing my family. Now I see she just takes freebies of any companies to achieve the lifestyle.
Now when I see her all I see is someone ruthless that will sell anything to anyone and doesn't care if it makes them feel inadequate. I may not have much. But I have my dignity, thats priceless and can't be bought by anyone.

Reactions: 54
I've been a follower of Mrs Meldrum for years, I'm now very embarrassed that I've fallen for her marketing. She's just another Juice plus or Arbonne.
I've commented on her posts so many times and she's never bothered to ever reply even though she doesn't get that many messages.
All I said is something like it would be good to make it clear what is paid for content so it was transparent. She never replied and blocked me! Then went on about she had to block lots of trolls. I was not a troll I just wanted transparency on what was adverts.
I created a new ig account and I've been really ashamed at how childish she acts.
Today pushed me over the edge. Yes I have had a hard life, I don't go on about all my hardships I just try to make the best with what I have. She was so insulting. I now see her as someone that has had everything given to her and is very lacking in life experience.
I wasn't a troll or a twit for wanting to know what was paid for content. I fell she wormed her way into many women's lifes, pretended she was our friend but all she ever cared about is selling us stuff. Unless we say she's amazing all the time we are trolls. She made me feel even worse as an adult, showing me this lifestyle that I could never achieve and like I was failing my family. Now I see she just takes freebies of any companies to achieve the lifestyle.
Now when I see her all I see is someone ruthless that will sell anything to anyone and doesn't care if it makes them feel inadequate. I may not have much. But I have my dignity, thats priceless and can't be bought by anyone.
I’m sorry you’ve had such a difficult time. This just goes to show how her behaviour impacts others, especially this evening with the patronising and damn right cruel comments made on her Instagram stories. Like you said, twats because you dared to ask a simple question. Please don’t let her make you feel silly for falling for it, I did too and that is because it came so naturally to her it was all so believable. She is just vile, childish, immature and heartless. Only after one thing and that is getting herself to the top with no care who she treads on and hurts on her way up!

Another one who has fallen for the fakeness. Oh my God:eek:. I've just backtracked on some of her earlier posts:poop::poop::poop:. Glad I found you all. It's late and I'm off to bed, but I'll be back to continue what is a bloody farce. She shouldn't be allowed to continue with the crap she spouts???. She's so up her own arse only her feet are showing????. See you all later ❤

Reactions: 15
Why doesn’t some step in and tell her to just stop with this behaviour she’s not a victim. She is the real bully

Reactions: 14
I'm laughing now because my name should have been Enlightened and not Alightened???. I need to sleep. I will continue with the name I typed in (gin goggles). ?

Reactions: 19
Welcome @Alightened ??
Maybe the A is for #Ad

Enlightenment with a brown envelope
Wink wink ?

Stick it in your bio and work that lie the Meldrum way!!!

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know how long it takes for sales to be registered/how long you have to register it through the Land Registry in Scotland? I've been checking in off and on and no sale has been registered. Her old house has and other sales after her move date have. Starting to think maybe she's pulling the ultimate fast one and is really renting it! ?

Reactions: 12
Does anyone know how long it takes for sales to be registered/how long you have to register it through the Land Registry in Scotland? I've been checking in off and on and no sale has been registered. Her old house has and other sales after her move date have. Starting to think maybe she's pulling the ultimate fast one and is really renting it! ?
I actually thought the same

Unless different in Scotland i think it takes 3months or every quarter for land registry go update.

I guess its possible her parents are in fact the owners.

The we brought the house video made so little sense.

She never explained after bank said not what happened.

She was asked and said we went with different bank.

Another point is the 1st mortage payment of a new mortgage is the highest.
Then we have paint costs
Removal firms least 1k here if not more

Surely they too skint to go non essential food shopping and out this month.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
For anyone feeling crap because of her, remember this, she grew up getting everything given to her by her parents, from her own life before YT vlog it is clear she was very spoiled and a brat! She met lee at 15 and basically has been with him ever since ( apart from parent funded trip to Disney)! She has never worked in any ‘real’ job, (nope, I don’t and never will class filming yourself and selling your children’s privacy as a real job) and has had a very very easy life, trouble is it shows! Again, all of this was said by her in the LBYT vlog, got to be careful guys, don’t wan to be accused of being slanderous!!! ?It seems She has no concept of how hard life can be for some, she has no depth/empathy. She comes across as very immature and very self centred. The bottle thing with the girls reminds me of Anna Saccone, 12months on the bottle/ boob and your off, no matter whether the baby is ready, THEY don’t want to do it any more so that’s it! (It’s their attitude to it I’m judging rather than the action if that makes sense) I think she must have had quite a few commments about it as she’s allowed ‘Sweet P’ to keep hers a bit longer. Its the whole if it suits her it happens and sod everyone else attitude I really dislike. So remember, don’t feel rubbish because some spoiled little madam is stomping her feet and throwing insults around.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Mrs Meldrum forgets that she is the captain of the ship of her channel As a business owner her behaviour will be watched at all times especially being online She should be leading by example and not stooping to trailer trash behaviour like she has of recently and especially yesterday. Yeah kids mummy thought It was really mature to draw a picture of a penis online ( I’m such a classy lady that I draw pics of men’s private parts) and call people that and also made a joke at people for having hard lives, yet she cries I’m being trolled. You will attract trolls by the behaviour you dish out Mrs M. The channel will attract the wrong people. People with no values or morals, Yet it’s the ones with values who are leaving her channel and she can’t see it. Her channel is nothing more than a selling page with no substance. The muddy mummy’s page is filled with nothing but class and upstanding lady like behaviour that doesn’t relate to Rebecca’s page

Marsh pit and any other newbies who joined.

Dont allow reb to make you feel awful or inadequate.
Dont feel bad so many of us were sucked. In and fooled for a while.
The main thing is you realise the truth now.
Money and freebies can't buy her integrity or trust.
They cant make her a nice polite caring person.

They like a car crash waiting to happen.
The wheels are coming off and shes panicking.
Cracks and pressure starting to show her true colours

Remember shes had a very privalaged upbringing and been spoilt.
Shes never had a real job.
Shes ruthless and controlling
Most of what she has is free

Makes. Me feel so sad when posters say she made me feel depressed like i wasent providing my family with enough
Or worse i brought stuff and accrued debts because of her.

I truly hope some sheep wake up and dont end up in financial mess this year by placing big order on their credit card/next card, buying elemis they cant afford or the girls latest must have the garmin watch/tracker.

I hope this site has helped people and highlighted its all fake and made them feel a bit better.

I honestly dont get why she has such a big flock.

If her lifestyle and house is unattainable what do they get out of following/defending her.

There's so many better you tube channels and insta accounts out there.

Ironic shes been so busy cleaning up her image by deleting vlogs and comments then does that awful rant.

I also imagine in you tube and insta its easier to attract new followers/subcribers but its less easy to keep them or ensure they watch every video.

If they limit comments on ads.
Dont they decrease brand engagement.

I massaged next elemeis and Costa via their insta accounts.
I told them they reducing their engagement.
Shes tarnishing their brand
That i wont be shopping with them i near future.
I am a regular costa visitor rebs probably never goes in one.
I guess if they have enough messages and they then look at her insta account they will see what i mean.
I told costa if starbucks offered her an ad she be there and costa would be long forgotton.

Anyone wonder if they secretly working with aldis.

If they do iceland again this xmas then thats so fake she hates Iceland.
[automerge]1543046938[/automerge]Prempting the iceland ad haul this is what she thinks about Iceland.
Even kerry katonas honest love.
Shows her true snob here
I bet she looks down on anyone who shops there.

Reactions: 7
I was laughing at her saying we have sad life's. My husband owns his own business (he actually works hard physically grafting sometimes 7 days a week and employs two other men) is far, far more attractive than her hobbit husband. Tall, dark and handsome. I work too and we own our four bed house which was no where near as expensive and nicely decorated.

My children have privacy and their parents time without their phones constantly shoved in their faces and made to perform like performing seals for ads for us to pay the mortgage. They know when you go into a shop you pay!!! Their childhood aren't being pimped out for the most shittest ads. I treat them all equally.

We have great social life's and holidays, we provide for us through our own hard work not brands giving us freebies and paying us to rip off vulnerable mothers who have been taken in by her fake act that she's just like them and a friend so listen to what she says. For her to then go sell the things on eBay or the local selling group, never reply to their comments unless it's sucking up her arse and block anyone who questions her even women who have followed her for years as shown by the newbies (welcome)

Shame on you Rebecca you don't enjoy debate you block anyone who politely asks you about labelling things even loyal followers of years. What a nasty little dictator.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.