Mrs Meldrum #7 Bad Boy #Gifted Hobbit's Seen Rockin' Around The Shire? Whatever #Next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was laughing at her saying we have sad life's. My husband owns his own business (he actually works hard physically grafting sometimes 7 days a week and employs two other men) is far, far more attractive than her hobbit husband. Tall, dark and handsome. I work too and we own our four bed house which was now where near as expensive and nicely decorated.

My children have privacy and their parents time without their phones constantly shoved in their faces and made to perform like performing seals for ads for us to pay the mortgage. They know when you go into a shop you pay!!! Their childhood aren't being pimped out for the most shittest ads. I treat them all equally.

We have great social life's and holidays, we provide for us through our own hard work not brands giving us freebies and paying us to rip off vulnerable mothers who have been taken in by her fake act that she's just like them and a friend so listen to what she says. For her to then go sell the things on eBay or the local selling group, never reply to their comments unless it's sucking up her arse and block anyone who questions her even women who have followed her for years as shown by the newbies (welcome)

Shame on you Rebecca you don't enjoy debate you block anyone who politely asks you about labelling things even loyal followers of years. What a nasty little dictator.
That was my point too. Good for you. I would happily communicate with her in a nice calm way.

Reactions: 8
She didn't actually block me. I blocked her cause I got so fed up with her bullshit. Disney land was when the rose tinted glasses finally fell from my eyes. Absolutely sickened me them trotting out no we only got gifted VIP passes. BULLSHIT! And the fact Lee as a director of the company has not apologised is a joke. It's him people should of sent everything to the CMA about, he is answerable as a Director and I bet he takes a wage. I reckon they will take just under the threshold each for them both, to still receive child benefit.

Reactions: 15
She really does make no effort to hide her snobbery on some things.

I went to iceland/homebargain and poundland and was really surprised.
I think matlan pjs and tesco are great
Bet they all i next official come Christmas eve.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Have always went to Aldi/Lidl and tried Iceland since I saw the orangutan advert. Pleasantly surprised, filled my freezer for £60 ish, no, it’s not fresh or a full shop so would still need to get bits from other shops, but lots of nice picky Christmas nibbles.
I couldn’t care less about where she shops now, as long as I don’t bump into her filming me or mine.
Always been a Starbucks Quine though ?

Reactions: 8
Couple of things I’ve been thinking off, I know a few people who’ve had parents help them with house buying, I don’t really have an issue with people getting help (lucky them, obviously very fortunate). I think the Meldrums shot themselves in the foot as they decided to document their house buying journey, it went from “our mortgage didn’t get approved, how can we afford this” to suddenly next clip, they’ve been accepted ? I saw I think Lee replied to one commenter saying they got it approved by a different broker/bank but it all seemed to happen extremely quickly with that u-turn.

If her dad did in fact help them out, then I don’t know why they just didn’t say that? Is it a pride thing? Why bother documenting a house buying journey if it’s not truthful account of what happened? Just seems strange to open themselves up to speculation when they could have kept that part of it private and just said, we are moving house end of?

Reactions: 10
Marsh pit and any other newbies who joined.

Remember shes had a very privalaged upbringing and been spoilt.
Shes never had a real job.
Shes ruthless and controlling
Most of what she has is free
]
This is my exactly view on her. And this person suppose to give advice to other people on life, mental health and so on blows my mind. CM breeds adverising machines. They just wrap it in as simple family vlogging.

Reactions: 6
Quick, everyone go on to comment! I have!
Lol i would like but She block me.

I think publishing house send her lots of free kids books.

Whats a winter fun chart cant thinki anything worse.

Today she will be all glammed up and posy/pouty on Instagram.

Maybe we get hair makeup live always a treat with frer hairdryer/hairbrush and gifted makeup.

Who are these fans who say

We love ads
Costa 2 comments say its the perfect. Partnerships.

Can bots actually write comments?

I feel for you locals who run risk bumping into her.

Worrying lack of activity from chicken supreme is he locked in the utility room?
[automerge]1543051883[/automerge]Any thoughts new thread title

Do we include costa celedhia and xmas in title.

Current titles is hilarious.

Reactions: 1
Jut a thought, are they sponsored by Aldi as well?? ?
They never seem to do a “big” weekly shop elsewhere and Aldi don’t seem to have a problem with them filming in store, but it’s never been mentioned and can’t see them advertising a shop or item for free? ?
Any Meldrums about to clarify that for me?

Reactions: 2
Daddy Cannon would have fronted the money, probably as a tax dodge.
There is no way in gods green earth that they got that mortgage based on their income from “Mrs Meldrum Ltd”
They have a self employed ltd company. You usually need 3 years complete books to get a
Mortgage based on the income of said business.
They are full of tit
Their house was around the £600K mark
To try to pass that off as something they bought themselves is an insult.

It’s just pathetic.
She’s knocking 30 and has no idea.
Get a job. Earn some money. Live in the real world. Graft. Earn people’s respect, learn.
Absolutely agree with this. Their own accounts couldn’t have carried that mortgage application. I would have thought any bank would have turned and run on the promise of income from pushing coffee and clothes on Instagram. ‘Will you be able to do this for the next 25 years Mrs Meldrum’. She has no concept of real life and is uneducated and arrogant when referring to others real life struggles something she could never empathise with as the cheque book of mum and dad carries them through life at the moment. I don’t see how people can’t be patronised by her remarks to them on last nights stories. They are so utterly under her ridiculous spell - wake up people and see the reality here. She’s greedy and only has HER financial interests at heart, there is no part of her that’s doing this for anyone else. Any brand who wants to use an ‘influencer’ who cares so little and is referring to people as twats for having any difference of opinion to her risks ruining their own identity too.

Reactions: 9
Jut a thought, are they sponsored by Aldi as well?? ?
They never seem to do a “big” weekly shop elsewhere and Aldi don’t seem to have a problem with them filming in store, but it’s never been mentioned and can’t see them advertising a shop or item for free? ?
Any Meldrums about to clarify that for me?
Lets ask @Honeybun

Reactions: 2
Absolutely agree with this. Their own accounts couldn’t have carried that mortgage application. I would have thought any bank would have turned and run on the promise of income from pushing coffee and clothes on Instagram. ‘Will you be able to do this for the next 25 years Mrs Meldrum’. She has no concept of real life and is uneducated and arrogant when referring to others real life struggles something she could never empathise with as the cheque book of mum and dad carries them through life at the moment. I don’t see how people can’t be patronised by her remarks to them on last nights stories. They are so utterly under her ridiculous spell - wake up people and see the reality her. She’s greedy and only her HER financial interests at heart, there is no part of her that’s doing this for anyone else. Any brand who wants to use an ‘influencer’ who cares so little and is referring to people as twats for having any difference of opinion to her risks ruining their own identity too.
I would have liked a self employed mortgage video. Plenty of people out there in that position. As I said above, I was puzzled how they managed it. We had to jump through crazy hoops because I'm self employed. I hope they'll be honest about the process or other self employed people will get the wrong idea.

Reactions: 5
I imagine the winter fun chart will be lile her Autumn must do list and will include some exciting activities such as
write christmas cards (or print them from a #spon website)
Drink a hot chocolate (but only if you're being paid to do so)
Get your hobbit to take pictures of you in your latest cosy jumper, remember and pull the sleeves down to hide your hairy knuckles!
Wear #gifted Christmas pj's from a shop you don't like and sit in front of a bad boy real fire (don't worry if you're too thick to work it you can blame the #nonspon broken coals)
Do absolutely nothing to help your fellow human and spend the festive season wallowing in consumerism.
Sell your soul for an Iceland food shop
Enjoy the Meldrum panto this year, Scrooge is so boring. This year the Meldrums will be.....SCROUNGE!

Reactions: 15
Hahahaha I'm not going to say what it was but have seen a comment on two pics i'm pretty sure was from someone on here. Good work! Not going to say what though as I know Rebecca will be alerted to it.

Reactions: 5
She’s obviously turned the comments back on after reading here ??? hello Rebecca ??Something tells me you are really going to regret doing that and won’t be long before you switch them back off!
It’s so funny as well that her own sheep are alerting her other followers of this site, by telling her to ignore us.

Reactions: 4
I would have like a self employed mortgage video. Plenty of people out there in that position. As I said above, I was puzzled how they managed it. We had to jump through crazy hoops because I'm self employed.
They were never going to do that because clearly someone else is on the mortgage or acting as a guarantor. We all know their last house was shared ownership with the council despite their best efforts to keep this quiet. I once tried to tactfully ask if they needed planning permission from the council to covert the garage as they were joint owners? Lee dm’d me and said no but we don’t want that kind of comment on our posts..obviously he deleted it straight away too!...it’s all a big show hiding the truths of their life. At best they could have taken about £80,000 from the sale of that house if their half of the house was owned outright. I can’t imagine they had paid their mortgage off completely but let’s give them the benefit of the doubt ?....they surely still had to borrow ~£450,000 depending what they paid for murder house. That would have needed a decent ‘income’ to secure on their own. I don’t think they were anywhere near that level of income for the past 3 years... smells of ? to anyone with any kind on enquiring suspicious (rightly so) mind.

Reactions: 13
Lol comment on costa ad

Emmzlondon your doing amazing hun ignore all the people on tattle life.

Yes do send more sheep over here to be enlightened.

Maybe we should advertise tattle on every post with a comment praising her.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.