Mrs Meldrum #7 Bad Boy #Gifted Hobbit's Seen Rockin' Around The Shire? Whatever #Next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It actually is every one of her posts now isn’t it? That’s a new grid one. Tagged brands - Bobbi Brown, Next and Iolla. ALL GIFTED. But tied into another guff post about pottering. I think the title of the next thread should be “Reb and the lesser spotted non-spon content”. Can she even post something on social media now without it being some form of promotion?

Reactions: 7
I have 3 children and mine are younger than hers, mine are 4, 3 and just under a year old. So I only have 1 at school and then the middle one has a few sessions at nursery and pre school a week. I literally do not stop! How on earth does she bleat on about being so busy and so tired when she’s sat down with a cuppa watching I’m a celeb?!! I get up at 6am every morning to get all 3 children dressed and breakfasted ready for the school run (my husband leaves for work at 6am so I do it all on my own), get back from school and pre school drop off at 9:30, put youngest down for a nap so then I have about 1-1.5 hours to get on with any house chores, life admin and any work I have as I work for 2 charities (unpaid!!). Then play with youngest for a bit when he wakes before preschool pick up at 12:15, then lunch. Playtime, afternoon nap for youngest and play with middle, then school pick up at 3:10 and off to whichever after school club my eldest has on which is ballet and tap on Wednesday’s. Back home for tea then play and reading her school books with eldest then bath and bed. Then back downstairs at 7:30 to cook tea and wash up before my husband gets home around 8. If I’m lucky I’ll finallg sit down around 9pm for a rest!!

This is my life everyday. I wouldn’t change it for the world and I know how lucky I am to be able to be a stay at home mum and I know I push myself to the limits taking on extra unpaid charity work but I need it to keep me sane and do something for me. But how anyone can call what Reb does relatable I don’t know, she honestly wouldn’t hack a normal life for a day!!

Reactions: 24
So its Wednesday morning and she's sat watching I'm a Celebrity with her cuppa....for someone who claims this is a full time job I'm yet to see her do any actual work. Is watching reality tv the hard work the sheep bleat on about, is "pottering" what makes her so deserving of all the freebies? Pair of lazy scroungers. They're no better than the minority who claim benefits with no intention of working!

I'm off out in the rain to work, am I jealous? Nope, because every penny of my wages I know I've earnt and deserved and I sleep easy knowing I'm not a leech!

To be fair to her I think when they cancelled The Meldrum channel her work load eased off. I always remember seeing her on her laptop editing loads when both channels were going

She just doesn’t care about her followers at all now. It’s all just about doing what the Brands want and being attractive to them. Absolutely will be a #spon organisation/storage post of some kind pending now. Whoever said it’s just become a shopping channel is spot on.

Reactions: 11
To be fair to her I think when they cancelled The Meldrum channel her work load eased off. I always remember seeing her on her laptop editing loads when both channels were going
I have got another impression. Lee did alot of editing. And even if she did "loads" of it, Lee and Lees family took care of the rest. She is just a very spolied and lazy person.

Reactions: 9
What’s the rules with declaring vlogs as ads? The Disneyland one doesn’t have AD in the title. I haven’t watched it so I don’t know whether it says it within the vlog somewhere or in the description, but shouldn’t it say AD in the title so viewers can decide whether they want to watch? Especially with something like Disney where their experience will have been totally different to that of the average paying family.

Reactions: 2
This morning, some critical posts re: quantity of ads (made by long-standing followers/fans) seem to be still there on the latest vlog (S bedroom), including the discussions underneath.

Reactions: 2
I have got another impression. Lee did alot of editing. And even if she did "loads" of it, Lee and Lees family took care of the rest. She is just a very spolied and lazy person.
I agree Lee did the majority of the blogging and editing on the meldrums come the last months. S was in school, F went to private nursery 2 full days and she had Pat at home, cooking, cleaning shopping taxiing kids around, only taken P to 1 or 2 playgroup. Busy some days maybe but not exactly a full-time 40 hr a week job.

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why, in the S room transformation video she shows a before image of the previous owners little boys room...?(with his bed and furniture in situ)
The room didn’t look like that when the Meldrums moved into the house - it was just a blank magnolia room. Why does it make any difference that the previous owners son slept in there?! The actual room was no different- magnolia walls/beige carpet.

Reactions: 10
I honestly do take feedback on board....since when ?. She always blocked anyone for having a voice Also she can’t do anything right at present.....well no you said the ADS were only here due to timing and moving (which they are not) and you can’t build up trust with viewers in a matter of weeks....it will take time to re build that trust

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why, in the S room transformation video she shows a before image of the previous owners little boys room...?(with his bed and furniture in situ)
The room didn’t look like that when the Meldrums moved into the house - it was just a blank magnolia room. Why does it make any difference that the previous owners son slept in there?! The actual room was no different- magnolia walls/beige carpet.
I think that comes across as a slap in the face to the old owners. Don’t show their room as it was and compare to what is now

Reactions: 5
I think that comes across as a slap in the face to the old owners. Don’t show their room as it was and compare to what is now
It’s just been put in there to make it seem like a “transformation” video - but it’s not!
They moved in, the room was bare - magnolia walls/beige carpet
All they have done is moved their own furniture in and out a few stickers on the wall
I’m not judging their choice in decor I’m just not sure how that can be a “room transformation”
That’s just what you naturally do when you move into a new house?!
Bit of a pointless video
It’s all just a giant AD for next, yet again...yawn

Reactions: 12
I honestly do take feedback on board....since when ?. She always blocked anyone for having a voice Also she can’t do anything right at present.....well no you said the ADS were only here due to timing and moving (which they are not) and you can’t build up trust with viewers in a matter of weeks....it will take time to re build that trust
Yet again playing the victim? Never mind all the positive comments from the ? she can only focus on the criticism.

Reactions: 8
It’s just been put in there to make it seem like a “transformation” video - but it’s not!
They moved in, the room was bare - magnolia walls/beige carpet
All they have done is moved their own furniture in and out a few stickers on the wall
I’m not judging their choice in decor I’m just not sure how that can be a “room transformation”
That’s just what you naturally do when you move into a new house?!
Bit of a pointless video
It’s all just a giant AD for next, yet again...yawn
Personally a transformation to me is more than cosmetic transformation with new bedding etc. And yes it’s hiding an AD for next in with transformation.

Re the Disneyland Paris fiasco. No breach Of the rules were made according to the ASA. Just had email response. Off the hook Mrs M and will prob read this too go know!

Re the Disneyland Paris fiasco. No breach Of the rules were made according to the ASA. Just had email response. Off the hook Mrs M and will prob read this too go know!
Me too however obviously a copied and pasted email as they’ve used someone else’s name in response to me. Very professional. Must be taking tips from Lee and Rebecca

They give nothing whatsoever back. They take anything and everything whether they need it or not or whether they'll use it or not. Then they'll sell things on for their own financial gain. What about donting things they don't want or use? Nah, flog it! It's despicable!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.