Mrs Meldrum #7 Bad Boy #Gifted Hobbit's Seen Rockin' Around The Shire? Whatever #Next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confession: I just walked the dog in a joules gilet and scarf (not a joules scarf I hasten to add, I have some limits) ?
Edit to add: it was me wearing the gilet and scarf. Not the dog. Just to be clear.
???‍♀ I’m sorry @Peachbomb
No offence to gilet or scarf wearers intended.

Reactions: 3
Yep 100%
She had said, on several occasions, that she hates the gym, has no interest in going to a gym or to see a PT, couldn’t think of anything worse etc etc etc
Interesting that now, all of a sudden, she’s going to a gym..
4 weeks before xmas

Ah
But it’s about 7 weeks until the massive push by gyms/fitness clubs to get people through the doors -new year, new me bullshit.

Il eat my shoe of this doesn’t end up being some sort of ad, gifted or sponsor deal....

Just wait for the cheesy photos of them going to the gym, lots of ops for afilated links for gym paraphernalia....
Yup. Get a few staged appearances and posts in at the gym, just in time for the January health kicks.

No to Lee in gym gear though. Please no. I’d rather eat a mouldy hobbit toe.

Reactions: 7
I Never even thought about this...I’m in the same area and yes we don’t get next day delivery. It was the same with Just Eat..I can’t think of any food places round here that use it ?
I wondered about that too. That’ll explain why they always go into Aberdeen to have a takeaway at Lee’s brothers flat. She never seems to shop local or promote any local businesses. There’s lots of nice independent shops in Banchory.

Reactions: 6
I wondered about that too. That’ll explain why they always go into Aberdeen to have a takeaway at Lee’s brothers flat. She never seems to shop local or promote any local businesses. There’s lots of nice independent shops in Banchory.
There is an independent children’s clothes shop here, I’ve seen on the shopspage posts about Mrs m with stuff for the kids but never on mrsm’s page, probably not getting paid for it so of no benefit to her to promote them ???

Ooh, I wonder if she’s trying to be one of the fit yummy mummy’s at The Unit?

The ASA ruling is the biggest load of crap. It reads like they just ask the brands / influencers so of course they have all done as expected ?

Reactions: 3
Remember the ASA is only half the story - the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) is the other relevant regulator - particularly in the Disney saga.

Reactions: 2
I love Boden clothes for my children as they let children be children rather than dressing the up as mini adults which I personally hate. I also wear a lot of Joules stuff - sorry ??

Love Boden kids and the ODD bit of ladies (from the sale)joules doesn’t tick any boxes for me.

Reactions: 1
It doesn't really matter though (although it confirms my belief that ASA has a conflict of interest and isn't regulating the industry properly), because the facts are clearer and confirmed pretty much what we had pieced together anyway. However you define it, AD or advertisement feature or spon or whatever it was a disguised flogger promotion and not a birthday treat.

Also shows that Channel Mum are totally uninterested in transparency.

I know it’s been touched upon before but I still can’t get my head around her selling stuff. So you get a product or item gifted to you for FREE and you sell it to get money on your local selling site. Can we all just take a moment to think about how truly awful that is. I had no idea she was doing that! Think of all the charities or people who could have used it. But yet she sells it for cash. She really is the pits and has no shame!

Reactions: 19
I know it’s been touched upon before but I still can’t get my head around her selling stuff. So you get a product or item gifted to you for FREE and you sell it to get money on your local selling site. Can we all just take a moment to think about how truly awful that is. I had no idea she was doing that! Think of all the charities or people who could have used it. But yet she sells it for cash. She really is the pits and has no shame!
She probably sees nothing wrong with it because they "have to get money in the bank to pay off the mortgage" (as said in the beginning of one of her recent videos). Shameless doesn't even justify the brass neck on them!

She apparently tried to get her Jazzerzise classes at The Unit in Banchory for free, along the lines of “do you know who I am” attitude.

Reactions: 8
She apparently tried to get her Jazzerzise classes at The Unit in Banchory for free, along the lines of “do you know who I am” attitude.
No bleeping way?!:ROFLMAO:
Honestly- who does she think she is?!!
How embarrassing.
Stamping her feet to get out of paying a few quid for jazzercise.
Tragic.

Blatantly why she stopped going. Went a few weeks, dropped the “dontcha know who I am/can I get a freebie?” Card - it didn’t wash so she dropped it like a hot patato.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 11
It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if they told ASA the PR agency gave the trip to S as a birthday gift. I think ASA would probably swallow it, I really do.

Seriously ASA, do you really think F&F would give their PR company a budget to launch a Disney line with some floggers and not expect any pictures in return? Think about it. ?

Just caught up with these!
I wish she would be able to take constructive criticism rather than the usual “I can’t do anything right” line being rolled out and then the usual comment from sheep saying “ignore the jealous people” gaaaaaaaad, not everyone is jealous you bloody morons!

Also, I do wear Joules, not head to toe mind you and I’m certainly not menopausal, but I understand it can look a bit “older lady”. I certainly can’t afford to kit my kiddies out in Boden that’s for sure!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.