Mrs Meldrum #7 Bad Boy #Gifted Hobbit's Seen Rockin' Around The Shire? Whatever #Next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She apparently tried to get her Jazzerzise classes at The Unit in Banchory for free, along the lines of “do you know who I am” attitude.
I take it that’s why it stopped all of a sudden.

Anyone else feel like they were completely rubbish mum not being able to do all the stuff they do forgetting they’ve two people at home all day and not realising they get endless freebies. I don’t mind a few for sure. But everything is an embarrassment and all the other women they must be making feeling rotten in the wake of their show

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think that their membership to Kippie lodge (where I’m assuming Mrs M will be going to the gym) was gifted or is sponsored I can’t recall ever seeing any declaration of this but then maybe they have paid for it with their hard earned cash...........?:sneaky:

Reactions: 5
I take it that’s why it stopped all of a sudden.

Anyone else feel like they were completely rubbish mum not being able to do all the stuff they do forgetting they’ve two people at home all day and not realising they get endless freebies. I don’t mind a few for sure. But everything is an embarrassment and all the other women they must be making feeling rotten in the wake of their show
I thought she might have stopped because of pure laziness/loved food too much and i recall her saying that even with the classes, she wasn't losing weight instead gaining weight because she came back from the classes starving and would end up eating more. Doesn't surprise me in the slightest if she was trying to bag them for free though.
To the person who said that she was trying to get them for free, where did you happen to hear this? just out of curiosity...

Does anyone else think that their membership to Kippie lodge (where I’m assuming Mrs M will be going to the gym) was gifted or is sponsored I can’t recall ever seeing any declaration of this but then maybe they have paid for it with their hard earned cash...........?:sneaky:
I would say they have been given free memberships in exchange for shout outs on social media.
I can’t imagine why else they would so heavily advertise where they take the kids to swimming lessons etc - seeing how much they value their privacy yknow :LOL::LOL:
When they started going there were so many vlogs & Instagram stories about the place - going on about all the facilities and activities and how they like to just pop on over for lunch some days because the food is soooo nice etc

Reactions: 8
I would say they have been given free memberships in exchange for shout outs on social media.
I can’t imagine why else they would so heavily advertise where they take the kids to swimming lessons etc - seeing how much they value their privacy yknow :LOL::LOL:
When they started going there were so many vlogs & Instagram stories about the place - going on about all the facilities and activities and how they like to just pop on over for lunch some days because the food is soooo nice etc
Whats happened with Banchory lodge. You’d see them there also from time to time yet haven’t been for ages

Reactions: 2
I thought she might have stopped because of pure laziness/loved food too much and i recall her saying that even with the classes, she wasn't losing weight instead gaining weight because she came back from the classes starving and would end up eating more. Doesn't surprise me in the slightest if she was trying to bag them for free though.
To the person who said that she was trying to get them for free, where did you happen to hear this? just out of curiosity...
Did she really expect to loose weight just from doing 1 fun class a week?!
She doesn’t even need to loose weight - she’s tiny.
Go to a gym to tone up or for health benefits for sure but she needs to be careful if she’s going to start saying she’s trying to loose weight. That is a dangerous message from a woman who claims to be a size 8....

Reactions: 4
If she does indeed smoke/or used to, then i wonder if she did it in order to keep her weight down because from the "what i eat in a day" videos im always surprised that she's able to last an entire day eating what she said she does.

Reactions: 3
I definitely think it was “gifted” why else would they drive into aberdeen to go swimming. Surely there is a swimming pool in the villaaaaage ?

Go to a gym to tone up or for health benefits for sure but she needs to be careful if she’s going to start saying she’s trying to loose weight. That is a dangerous message from a woman who claims to be a size 8....
Totally irresponsible behaviour

I actually heard it from several different people, possibly people who attended the classes/knew people who did.....Aberdeen/shire is a small place :sneaky:

If she does indeed smoke/or used to, then i wonder if she did it in order to keep her weight down because from the "what i eat in a day" videos im always surprised that she's able to last an entire day eating what she said she does.
Whenever they show the dinners that Lee makes I always think thier portions look tiny! A wee bit of steak, 2 or 3 new potatoes and a small handful of grilled veg.

Reactions: 1
Whenever they show the dinners that Lee makes I always think thier portions look tiny! A wee bit of steak, 2 or 3 new potatoes and a small handful of grilled veg.
I also thought that for the children's portions for a long time, especially Safiyah's considering she was always quite a bit older than Florrie

That’s because after they eat dinner they eat wine guns or some other sugar filled shite all night...they might want to get a local dentist to do an ad with them soon....awful way to live. What grown adult eats sweets like that?

I remember seen a Primark haul, she bought clothes different sizes ranging from 12 upwards and even a size 16. I wrote a comment to say that it wasn’t very responsible of her to be doing slimming world been a size 8 as she probably has a lot of young girls following her and that’s not a good body image, as a mother of 3 girls she shouldn’t be doing it or stop lying about been a size she wasn’t! Positive body imagine is everything this days as so many struggle with weight and the way there body’s look! I have nothing against whatsoever if people are big or small, but don’t go on the internet saying you a size 8 and you on a diet?! It’s no use leaving comments as I got blocked!

Reactions: 4
I wonder if moths fly out their wallets when they are forced to spend their own cash.

Reactions: 11
I definitely think it was “gifted” why else would they drive into aberdeen to go swimming. Surely there is a swimming pool in the villaaaaage ?
There is a shallow swimming pool but it is actually Baltic there, I had to stop taking my kid because her lips turned blue!! New pool opening next summer though, they probably still won't support it

Ah ok that’s understandable then. Yeah I doubt they will support unless they are gifted free admission.

Totally irresponsible behaviour
It sure is. You’d have other people looking on and thinking being her size is wrong and the need to diet. These vloggers claim to know everything about dieting to mental health. Dangerous having them use their platforms and trying to advise people when no qualifications

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.