Mrs Meldrum #69 Tattle & me 2020 ed. Manifesting together, spouting bull forever!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Meldrum #70

The Selldrums new cash cow is Bertie the cockapoo. Stand by for tantrums, tears and pet-hating dejavu

• Haha
Reactions: 31

KNEW I’D HEARD IT SOMEWHERE!!!!!!!
Watch this from 5 minutes. absolutely brutal! Man i feel for lee, he knows it’s a mistake and she’s gone and done it anyway

*yeah I’m stuck under a sick kid so I’ve got nothing better to do*

Reactions: 9
Oh well. She can’t leave the children and especially the feral one on their own downstairs now with a puppy surely. She may actually have to parent them instead of leave them to it while she gets herself ready!

Reactions: 10
So I was late to
This party so I don’t know all the history of this lot, are we saying that lee gave in to all of the following because the bratty one cried and stamped her feet ?

- third child
- leaving off shore work
- massive house they can’t afford
- vasectomy (?!)
- going back off shore
- doing cheesy adds so she doesn’t need to
- a puppy

if I was his mother I would be having a word about standing up for yourself ! ?
Spot on !

Reactions: 3
Oh well. She can’t leave the children and especially the feral one on their own downstairs now with a puppy surely. She may actually have to parent them instead of leave them to it while she gets herself ready!
Maybe she'll lock them both in a big cage...Bertie could be trained to look after P 🐩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's such a bloody wally. I'd actually managed to ignore her and her ridiculous antics for the last 4 weeks or so and was feeling better for it, and now she's pulled this stunt, got a puppy and I'm now invested again to see what a car crash she'll make of it.

• Haha
That video “little things like we’re getting a dog next year” I think most people would agree getting a dog is a huge life changing decision!!! Just show how seriously she’s taking this 😔

It’s all Smoke and mirrors. Look at HRH of the instaflogging world, Saint Clemmie! She turned out to be a tattler. I would put money on some of the regular posters on this thread being instamums. I’m not outing myself, I’m definitely not.
i. Am. Mario. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Been busy all day having a nose on tattle whilst waiting in car... Wait a minute there's more than 13 pages of posts since this morning. What the duck has she done? Quick look at Instagram and I see the dog.... Give me strength. Remember, she was chatting about a puppy in the background of a vlog recently? The one in her parents house whilst granda was playing. 🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
Good luck walking it in the storm today Rebeggar. I don't think I can be bothered commenting about it at all, she's off her head. As for saying she's back in the newborn bubble? We that says it all. Tough tit daughters your mother cares even less about you now. Roll on the Meldrum Meltdown. That poor dog. 🙄

Reactions: 12
Not caught up yet but how is she going to give that dog the walks it requires when lee is offshore? Surely an energetic young dog needs at least 2 decent size walks a day? Poor poppy will be strapped in the buggy, no chance of exercise will then be up all night not tired, dog will be howling and rebs will be by herself crying to lee offshore as he does his 2 weeks solid nightshift😁😂. What a shitshow

Cant wait😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is a petulant child. It definitely sounds like it was on the spontaneous side. She wanted one and she wanted one NOW!!

On the video she posted this morning on insta story, when she’s in the car after picking the puppy up, it’s her mum driving the car and just her & Rebecca in the car....? But yet she’s claiming that they went to view him and just decided to take him home....?
Bulllllllllllshhhhhhhiiiitttttttt!!!!!!

Reactions: 17
If my German Shepard needed a wee before I got home, he'd cock his leg over the big potted plant I had......Took me ages to figure out what the smell was, until I caught him in the act one day😒
So be warned, unless you crate him Rebecca.
Plus you'd better pray he doesn't chase the deer or catch one when he's bigger. You may want to check into your local by-laws are on that.
Not to mention the stage when he'll want to hump anything in sight....please get him neutered.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hate that she’s just gone and got a dog to improve her ratings. She can’t even parent her toddler properly. Watch this space for the novelty wearing off in no time at all.....I’ll be keeping a close eye on how that tit show unfolds.....IDIOTS!

Reactions: 13
I hope for Doodle Bertie sake that his instagram career or 'hoppy' takes off and brings in the AD money or he could find himself off to live on a farm somewhere.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.