Mrs Meldrum #69 Tattle & me 2020 ed. Manifesting together, spouting bull forever!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion: Stomped her feet and got a pooch, now there'll be no time to mooch

Will most certainly have been purchased on impulse on Gumtree after Kate Ellison got one 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Who was talking about the cat? The ginger one? Lees just posted a Instagram picture of a ginger cat sat on his lap. Hello Lee 👋nice to see you with us this evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lord she is even hashtaging the photos as F1 Cockerpoo. I cringe with embarrassment for her I really do. Just see her with the circle of trust 'Oh he isn't just an ordinary Cockerpoo but an F1 Cockerpoo'.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am actually quite scared for the dog and poppy. Poppy is a defiant child as her mum parents her terribly. Rebecca encourages Poppy to misbehave by laughing at her, Rebecca never follows through with behaviour (The drawers in Safiyahs room on the vlog eg). Puppies have sharp teeth and bite. I would be exceeding anxious about Poppy and a puppy interacting together. Imagine if Poppy teases the dog and it bit Poppy? We got a cavapoo 5 years ago, we were on the waiting list for months and months until the breeder was ready for her witch to have a litter. Our breeder was very diligent and well thought of (having previously shown cavaliers at Crufts) and refused to sell to families with children under 5, as she knows of too many breeders who have had their pups in bad situations, with toddlers. I hope Lee is blooding fuming with the spoilt brat!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I personally think Poppy is too young for a puppy. She should have waited a few years. Good luck walking a puppy and a young child at the same time. Poppy won't sit in the sling or buggy forever

Reactions: 16
I personally think Poppy is too young for a puppy. She should have waited a few years. Good luck walking a puppy and a young child at the same time. Poppy won't sit in the sling or buggy forever
I wanted a dog and a baby, thinking of lovely long walks in the park and having that outdoorsy lifestyle. It isn't bleeping possible!! The dog tries to drag the pram away, you have to stop to pick up poo then you're pushing a pram whilst carrying a poo bag trying to find a bin, you're constantly dodging other dogs' tit. Puppies have sharp teeth which draw blood (thankfully she was past that when my eldest was born - I'd not want a puppy around a toddler). Can't go to bed early ever as always got to stay up to let the dog our. Risk of fleas because they're becoming resistant to treatments. Risk of zoonotic worms if you're not constantly up to date with worming. Mud run in the house and jumped on the sofa. Garden with tit in (we frequently have torrential rain which can make the crap tricky to pick up). Barking driving you bleeping mental. Kids chasing the dog around because they're all nutters.

It's not insta worthy at all in reality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Mrs Meldrum #70 Is it a doodle? Is it a cockapoo? It’s Beggy’s best faux pas yet... it’s an F1 crock of tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh the dog was brought back? That is so bloody sad 😢 it’s already been in one home and then dumped and now he’s landed himself with an owner who openly detests animals. She’s hyper how she was with poppy as a newborn but it soon wore off when she wasn’t the perfect child who she once boasted about sleeping through. Can anyone tell me a positive word said about Poppy by the way? I have positives about the eldest two but with poppy all I heard is complaints. She will be even further down the favourites list now the dog has arrived. She is so unbelievably selfish!

• Sad
He’s a beaut of a puppy , how long before he gets put behind doors for chewing furniture , hope he shits on her #gifted bed

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wanted a dog and a baby, thinking of lovely long walks in the park and having that outdoorsy lifestyle. It isn't bleeping possible!! The dog tries to drag the pram away, you have to stop to pick up poo then you're pushing a pram whilst carrying a poo bag trying to find a bin, you're constantly dodging other dogs' tit. Puppies have sharp teeth which draw blood (thankfully she was past that when my eldest was born - I'd not want a puppy around a toddler). Can't go to bed early ever as always got to stay up to let the dog our. Risk of fleas because they're becoming resistant to treatments. Risk of zoonotic worms if you're not constantly up to date with worming. Mud run in the house and jumped on the sofa. Garden with tit in (we frequently have torrential rain which can make the crap tricky to pick up). Barking driving you bleeping mental. Kids chasing the dog around because they're all nutters.

It's not insta worthy at all in reality.
She’ll train it to tit in the land next to them. She doesn’t even put nappies in the bin so there’s no chance Princess Meldrum will be picking up dog tit.

Reactions: 9
Wonder why was the pup rehomed? I know we will never know and I doubt they know the truth either but to turn up and take him straight away to me says that's NOT a decent breeder to allow that and there's reasons why rescue centres are wary with families with younger children. P is a sweetheart but surely it's not the best stage to get a puppy? 😳
Do you think she's going to carry him around in the tula all the time? 😂 Sad thing is, that's the most I've seen her smile in ages. Doesn't say much for her day to day life and the family round about her. 😥
The puppy looks massive even for 11 weeks, I'd laugh if she got a rogue massive puppy!
As others have said, how the feck is she going to manage walking him when Lee is away, is she going to leave the kids themselves in the house? bleeping hell, silly witch. 🙄

• Heart
Oh the dog was brought back? That is so bloody sad 😢 it’s already been in one home and then dumped and now he’s landed himself with an owner who openly detests animals. She’s hyper how she was with poppy as a newborn but it soon wore off when she wasn’t the perfect child who she once boasted about sleeping through. Can anyone tell me a positive word said about Poppy by the way? I have positives about the eldest two but with poppy all I heard is complaints. She will be even further down the favourites list now the dog has arrived. She is so unbelievably selfish!
I dont say this lightly but I strongly believe she is a classic case of Bipolar. Extreme highs and lows, all the time, in reaction to everything and anything.

Reactions: 17
I have finally watched that cat video. I thought it was hilarious. I also think i would feel exactly the same as her. Sorry dont hate me. I have a dog and I have had to clean up its sick and poo off my cream carpets many times when she is ill and it doesn't phase me as it is my dog. If I had that cat I would also be crying just like Rebecca. I would also be in that state. I dont see anything wrong with her reaction.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.