Mrs Meldrum #69 Tattle & me 2020 ed. Manifesting together, spouting bull forever!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is she is in that house almost all of the time. Bertie will get used to having someone around and probably womt take os favourably when hes on his own! Fingers crossed he trashed the house. #teamBertie

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I got my boy
Lee Meldrum

oh don’t worry lee, rebecca removed THAT video a while back,
I’d HATE to see you THAT upset again if rebecca told you that you were getting a female dog,
remember the way you were when you found out poppy’s sex. 😐 awkward

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I've never complained to a company about her but take heed Beggy, if you start uploading anything that shows you mistreating or neglecting that dog, or putting the girls at risk from it I'll be straight on to SSPCA and the Dog Warden. Not because I'm jealous, but because I morally cannot stand for animals being mistreated.

Reactions: 24
If my German Shepard needed a wee before I got home, he'd cock his leg over the big potted plant I had......Took me ages to figure out what the smell was, until I caught him in the act one day😒
So be warned, unless you crate him Rebecca.
Plus you'd better pray he doesn't chase the deer or catch one when he's bigger. You may want to check into your local by-laws are on that.
Not to mention the stage when he'll want to hump anything in sight....please get him neutered.
👓 Is that really you Bertie, or an impostor liking my post ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bertie Bassett looks like a lamb!!! 😂😂😂 Very fitting for all her sheep!!

• Haha
I hate that she’s just gone and got a dog to improve her ratings. She can’t even parent her toddler properly. Watch this space for the novelty wearing off in no time at all.....I’ll be keeping a close eye on how that tit show unfolds.....IDIOTS!
Abso-fuckin-lutely right!

It's the little one I feel sorry for - her Dad's gonna be gone this week and Veruca has got a new baby to look after - it'll be so confusing for her.

Veruca wanted the dog and she wanted it now and Veruca like the petulant child always gets what she wants- feel sorry for the dog too living with her - he seems a cute little thing

Reactions: 15
I got my boy
Lee Meldrum

oh don’t worry lee, rebecca removed THAT video a while back,
I’d HATE to see you THAT upset again if rebecca told you that you were getting a female dog,
remember the way you were when you found out poppy’s sex. 😐 awkward
Reb may have removed it but good old wilfred still has it up

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
That video is so sad. Lee is entitled to his own feelings/reaction. He has a very close bond with Poppy and I don’t doubt he wouldn’t change her for the world now.
The sad part is that it was uploaded for the world and Poppy to see when she’s older.

Reactions: 22
First time poster here ..... seeing her meltdown stating she is not a pet person 😡. Also it’s the law to properly keep your dog secure whilst travelling

‘when in a vehicle make sure dogs are suitably restrained so they cannot distract you while you are driving or injure you, or themselves, if you stop quickly. A seat belt harness, dog cage of adequate size and good ventilation or dog guard are ways of restraining animals in cars‘

Mmmmmmmm ......

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Reb may have removed it but good old wilfred still has it up

duck me that is horrendous.

Also, it's tacky af. Imagine being the staff in JL watching those twonks get stuff and set up the camera on shelves to catch them walking through as a family.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Such a spoilt brat. But guaranteed Bertie Boy (cringe) will be an angel and there’ll be no horror stories as she’ll just show us snapshots of how good he is because that’s how she rolls nowadays! Just a snippet into her perfect little life. Gone are the times when she was actually a bit more relatable and genuine. Bring on the two weeks when lee is away and she’s dealing with the girls, dinners, homework, after school clubs, gyming it all whilst looking after a puppy! She’s absolute bollocks - I say I can’t stand her / she can’t get any worse and then goes and does this! So much for saving for our kitchen yet she just forked our how much on a dog and the expense that goes along with it. So relatable. Not!

Reactions: 11
So all that chat about being exhausted by the week yesterday was a load of shite?
How can people not see through this total twaddle?

She'll pretend it's easy and going swimmingly for the first while until she can't pretend any more
Yeah, the same way that Poppy was potty trained in a couple of days (😉😉), Bertie will be "an absolute dream" and house trained by mid week.

• Haha
It's taken me forever to catch up.
I don't have any words unbelievably irresponsible.
We want a dog but waiting until my todelers older, we have renovated the house and saved some money up.
Is it normal to buy a puppy at such short notice as Katie said hers was planned for months.
I think a few more sheep might see through her tit.
I like dogs but dog overkill will bore some.
She's so impulsive manic and inconsistent.
I hope she treats the dog well and doesn't leave unattended with the children.
I feel for poppy so many changed last 6months . Dumped in nursery/ daddy away and now the dog.
Reba lacks a consistent routine she's 2 weeks on 3 weeks off a dog unlike toddler needs similar routine all the time.

Reactions: 7
I’m so over all the insta ‘celebs’ it’s embarrassing, watching them on their ‘getaway’ was cringeworthy 🤦‍♀️
and as for Bertie....hes cute but dogs are hard work, silly girl Reb!

The dog has a new insta handle 😂
Oh bugger should have guested she would do that cant stick with nothing, now do I change my name 🤔 or wait until the pair twats decide they don't like the name bertie and give the dog a different name claiming it's his middle name.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Couldn't pop out another baby for views since Lee had the snip, cant use home improvements to increase the views as the begging hasnt paid off just yet, next best thing, invest in a puppy for the dolla 😡

First day puppy home and its already put to work on Insta for £££ 😩 pair of reprobates with absolutely no shame, beyond the pale 🤮

Poor, poor dug!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.