Mrs Meldrum #69 Tattle & me 2020 ed. Manifesting together, spouting bull forever!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The puppy story didn’t add up to me.
She made such a fuss of counting down to the guinea pigs arrival and this was kept a secret? 🤔
Poor wee thing has already been rehomed. As someone else said, any reputable breeders I know steer clear of December litters because of Christmas presents that lose their novelty.
The poor wee pup.

I don’t even think she looks genuinely happy, maybe just a bit manic that she’s got what she wanted and all the content she can spin. His own insta and the amount of pics up already is crazy 😔

Reactions: 13
He’s a beaut of a puppy , how long before he gets put behind doors for chewing furniture , hope he shits on her #gifted bed
Yeah, she'll have more than the sudocreme Poppy smeared on the headboard to worry about. 😂

• Haha
I wanted a dog and a baby, thinking of lovely long walks in the park and having that outdoorsy lifestyle. It isn't bleeping possible!! The dog tries to drag the pram away, you have to stop to pick up poo then you're pushing a pram whilst carrying a poo bag trying to find a bin, you're constantly dodging other dogs' tit. Puppies have sharp teeth which draw blood (thankfully she was past that when my eldest was born - I'd not want a puppy around a toddler). Can't go to bed early ever as always got to stay up to let the dog our. Risk of fleas because they're becoming resistant to treatments. Risk of zoonotic worms if you're not constantly up to date with worming. Mud run in the house and jumped on the sofa. Garden with tit in (we frequently have torrential rain which can make the crap tricky to pick up). Barking driving you bleeping mental. Kids chasing the dog around because they're all nutters.

It's not insta worthy at all in reality.
Yup 🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I have finally watched that cat video. I thought it was hilarious. I also think i would feel exactly the same as her. Sorry dont hate me. I have a dog and I have had to clean up its sick and poo off my cream carpets many times when she is ill and it doesn't phase me as it is my dog. If I had that cat I would also be crying just like Rebecca. I would also be in that state. I dont see anything wrong with her reaction.
Fair enough, I'm not good with any bodily functions whether human or animal but would you film yourself and put it out to the world? 😂

Reactions: 5
I personally think Poppy is too young for a puppy. She should have waited a few years. Good luck walking a puppy and a young child at the same time. Poppy won't sit in the sling or buggy forever
I’m sure when she first started talking about getting a dog they agreed they would when Poppy was in school. If I had the time, energy or money for a dog I would wait until my daughter was older.

Reactions: 9
Something just doesn’t add up - I wonder if her and mummy dearest went to see him and brought him home without Lee knowing they were bringing him home and that’s why all was quiet in the pink house over the weekend because they had a barney.
Just strange you wouldn’t take the kids with you

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Lord she is even hashtaging the photos as F1 Cockerpoo. I cringe with embarrassment for her I really do. Just see her with the circle of trust 'Oh he isn't just an ordinary Cockerpoo but an F1 Cockerpoo'.
What is an F1 Cockerpoo anyway?

Reactions: 6
So much effort to hashtag the F1 bit, yet still managed to call him a doodle. This tickles me so much. All fur coat with no knickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Katie Ellison pipped her to the post of getting a dog, she then saw all the mummy vloggers were off on a retreat so to cheer herself up she went and brought a pup that had been dumped back with the breeder. Again it is all about Reb. No including her husband or children in the process.

Reactions: 16
A first generation cross between a show cocker spaniel and a poodle. Basically a very expensive cross breed
Ah thankyou! I’m not a dog person so had no clue. She’s a dog snob. It would have been expensive then. Do we think she paid for this dog or was it kindly #gifted. Could she put it on the business account as its sadly a business purchase when it comes down to it. So she’s got the dog breed she wants (all for content) I wonder what her next preoccupation will be? It’s always to the next thing with Grabby, she’s never happy with her lot.

Reactions: 9
Shes going to be one of these weirdo ( no offence to any of you please ) who put there dog in one of those dog prams I can tell its gonna happen 🙈

• Haha
A first generation cross between a show cocker spaniel and a poodle. Basically a very expensive cross breed
They’re all “F1“ now. Potential buyers have no idea how to research the bloodline of a dog. The breeders will produce lineage/family trees and the buyers won’t question it. F1 = high price. Simples

Reactions: 8
Something just doesn’t add up - I wonder if her and mummy dearest went to see him and brought him home without Lee knowing they were bringing him home and that’s why all was quiet in the pink house over the weekend because they had a barney.
Just strange you wouldn’t take the kids with you
I'm feeling the same, though I don't think it unusual they didn't have the kids with them. Imagine all that excitement and a poor scared puppy in one car. 😔
Something is telling me Leer may be packing in work. Its the only explanation for their utter stupidity and recklessness.

Reactions: 5
That’s it though isn’t it, they are in fact cross breeds!!! He’s lush, she’d better bloody look after him!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.