Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrBull

VIP Member
Give me brands on my grid, keep me smiling,
Give me engagement on those ads, I pray,
Give me gifts in my PO Box, i’m begging,
I’m begging until the break of day.
Sing hosanna, sing hosanna,
Sing hosanna to the King of kings!
Sing hosanna, sing hosanna,
Sing hosanna to the King.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Wow age 15 clothing lying on the bedroom floor that’ll bring back some memories for Lee!! He’ll be creaming himself before he even gets into bed tonight!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Not seen tonight video as trying wean myself off them, even hate watching gives views she doesn't deserve.
Did it include last januarys tips to geet up early and open the curtains.
Read at night not watch tv.
Lots of self care . Lots of lists.

Did anyone reply negatively to her live asking opinions why views are low.
Any idea how much adsense 14k or 30k views earns?
She has loads videos below 30k views
It seems positive thinking and acting happy doesn't manifest views.

Did she actually show the unit gym? Or rami?
Wondering if both if them joined the sports centre one instead as maybe cheaper.

What's she said about meldrums channel they bored of it?
Does mean she has to do more sit downs and content her channel.
Her lost topic for January was so so boring and uninspiring.
How can they have anything left to answer on q and a.
Her & Lee were at The Unit doing a really lame “couples workout” - which is basically just Rebecca posing and pretending to do a work out while Lee wanders around in his primary 5 PE kit, with his phone, taking her photo and randomly shouting “go on babe! Well
Done Darling! Smashing it Babe!” Much to the amusement of everyone else...!
No sign of Rami being involved today - he has also tagged himself at The Unit today... 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Noimnotatroll

Chatty Member
I’m considering knocking out a quick email and sending it to as many kitchen companies as I can find (both local and national). I know people might say ‘let them crack on with it’, but her greedy, begging ways just sicken me. There are people out there without a kitchen, without a bloody house at all, and Little Miss Greedy, despite only recently getting a #gifted kitchen makeover, still wants more. But for free! 🤯
And if (when 😂) she reads here, and thinks I’m just jealous, I’m most definitely not. I have a beautiful kitchen that we had refurbished a few years ago, exactly how we wanted it, because guess what?! WE PAID FOR IT OURSELVES, so didn’t have to just accept what we could get our greedy little mitts on!

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Red Fox

I take your point about influencing not being as clear cut as a Dior ad. I also accept that influencers have been caught being dishonest. I'm just trying to understand how it makes people feel bad. I note you say you are a strong, confident person but you wondered how influences afforded holidays on x wage. What has the latter got to do with being a strong confident person?. I'm genuinely trying to understand, Im not trying to be a smart
For me personally I turned to Mrs M as I wanted to support someone local, I liked that I found new places to take the kids and thought it was great that a local lass was doing good for herself.
However now I think that its gone far beyond anything anyone ever dreamed when starting out and it unfortunately just a money making business now. People use YT and IG for inspiration, advice and escapism. These mums try to be relatable, average, “on a budget” just like you to target audiences and influence their spending because they are now being paid!!! It’s a job now, no longer a hobbie. I understand that I might not be able to look like influencers (yes they all just happen to be attractive no surprises there!) but I thought that I could at least be “as normal/average they are”. Their situation is like mine therefore I should be able to achieve X amount. For example I saved throughout my pregnancy for a sleepyhead, my husband has a very well paid job and I work part time but I still had to budget and save. It was on the “must have” baby items. I didn’t know what the hell I was doing. I spent a small fortune on a Tula, Cordless Dyson (I have a bad back and it did help in pregnancy!) fancy swaddles, teething necklaces and so on. yes it’s stupid but I honestly had no idea I was being sold to. I don’t have family around to guide me or give advice so turned to an influencer. Someone I thought was close to my age, local and with a similar household income.
For my confidence it was not great, as it put a strain between me and my husband. I thought it was necessary to buy these things for the baby, house, myself. I think that many people watching these mummy channels are not strong confident women but looking for advice and support l that have ended up fleeced and hurt by shady actions. The influencers perhaps don’t realise the damage caused, the whole situation is a mess hence why new regulations are in place and people get pissed off when they are not followed! IMO 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
“Age 15 fits me like a glove. Perfect”

Jesus Actual Christ. She is an absolute arsehole.

Could she be anymore self approving?

Utter twat-womble.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Maybe he won't go back, I believe Buckingham Palace are looking for a replacement Ginge and Cringe!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
“Hi guyyyyys. Safiyah has been out drinking, smoking and shagging a boy from Torry, she’s only just turned 15 and he’s 19.....oh, wait, no - that was ME.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Catwoman

VIP Member
Dear Mrs Meldrum,

If you hadn't been such a cocunt and cocked things up big time you would be sitting in that dream kitchchen, puppy at your feet and two holidays at least booked by now.

You're welcome. 😊

#ificouldturnbacktime 👻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Did she forget that she films and uploads videos that show her messy house and weird food and talks about forgetting costumes and Christmas jumpers for school?

Are viewers supposed to suspend reality while they watch her preaching like some super Mum messiah over how to be perfectly amazing just like her?!

We see your life! I don’t aspire to it.
Messy, cold and always with an undertone of unhappiness and discontent.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

nat15

Oh geeze.....give this woman a round of applause.....she fits in a child age 15. Get a fucking grip you pathetic woman!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

MrBull

VIP Member
Imagine getting a puppy purely so you can call it Bertie or Rafferty. I’m sure that’s 90% of her motivation. I hope Lee lets the kids name it and they call it Ian.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Oldlegend

I don’t understand this. If anyone is that easily affected by a YouTuber I’d consider that their issue. I’ve seen this on several threads eg Joe Wicks is making other parents feel bad. The only person who can make you feel bad is yourself.
Are you kidding?
How can people be so affected by Youtube/people online???
This is the entire point. People are. It’s social media - it’s marketing! It’s called influencing for a reason, it influences people. If it didn’t “have an effect” then why would they use adverts on videos and why would influencers #AD almost anything for a fee????
I think you’re entirely missing the point. Most of the people following these people don’t even know they are being influenced and vulnerable or not they do have an effect on people often with really upsetting consequences.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Vixta

I know a lot of you think the law of attraction is a pile of horse shite, but it has helped me greatly in the past. I haven’t sat there manifesting kitchens and I in no way believe it can cure or prevent serious illnesses, BUT for me it’s all about changing your outlook and attitude. I don’t think you can ask for something and will magically appear, but if you’re in a positive mindset you can “attract” opportunities you may have otherwise missed.

A huge part of law of attraction Rebecca has overlooked is GRATITUDE. Rebecca clearly isn’t grateful for all she has, and if she is then she definitely doesn’t show it.

Rebecca if you’re reading this, take a step back and look at what you’ve got:

3 beautiful, healthy children

A job/hobby you can do from home

Both parents alive and willing to help you with childcare

A husband who has 3 WEEKS OFF AT A TIME, pulls his weight with housework, cooking and kids, and still thinks you’re a belter babe after 15 years together

A house most people could never afford in their lifetime, let alone before age 30

Time to go to the gym, get your hair and nails done.

You’re attractive and in fantastic shape for someone who’s had 3 kids

Stop focusing on what others have that you don’t, what you can’t have right now, and realise how good you’ve got. Being jealous of another influencer getting a new kitchen or gifted holiday will not get you those things. If you think you deserve gifted things, he happy for others who get them. Be grateful for the kitchen you’ve got which there’s actually nothing wrong with, and the numerous trips you’ve had away recently. When you’re truly grateful for what you have you’ll be in a much better mindset (or “vibrational frequency” if you want to call it that), you’ll make better decisions and things will start going your way.

A lot of people come to this thread to poke fun at what you’re wearing or your husbands height. I come here because you infuriate me with your moaning and total lack of awareness. However I would genuinely like to see you acknowledge and take responsibility for your actions and turn things around for the better. You have so much potential for content. For example I have a little girl Poppy’s age and I’d be interested in tried and tested healthy toddler-friendly meals or bedtime routines. You say she was difficult in the cafe? How about you try different ways to address this and share with us what works? I don’t have time for the gym but if you’re passionate about fitness you could come up with a 20 minute routine busy mums could follow from home? The possibilities are endless. One last thing, I’d you’re struggling to cope with life as it is now, don’t throw a pissing, shitting, chewing everything in sight puppy into the mix. Work on yourself first.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Popper

VIP Member
The actual state of Pat on his wild, bad boy belter night out with the laaaaaadzzz. He is a bloody embarrassment. It’s a curry, and he’s acting like he’s on a weekend bender in Vegas

• Haha
Reactions: 36