Mrs Meldrum #69 Tattle & me 2020 ed. Manifesting together, spouting bull forever!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca (because we all know you don't read here) you need to stop doling out health advice when your not qualified. Or at the very least add a disclaimer saying your not a medical doctor etc. Drinking too much water can be as bad as drinking too little water. Eating breakfast isn't necessary and why force yourself to eat if you're not hungry. Our ancestors didn't eat 3 meals a day plus numerous snacks.
That way of eating is pushed by food manufactures to sell their products.
Do research before spouting off on anything please.
That's it for me, Iv'e only watched 2.18 min into the vlog and I'm struggling not to scream.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Probably all part of their grand master plan: phase out her channel so they can focus on the Meldrum Channel.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Those healthy habits 🤭
I prefer Healthy Hobbits.

If you are not hungry at breakfast then don’t force yourself to eat, your body knows what it’s doing!
Same with water, if you are not thirsty then you are ok! The dehydration myth. If you drink extra then....you just pee more. That’s it.

Edit to say cross posted with @Nanna who said it much more eloquently 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not watched the healthy tips vid, but has anyone told her that two slices of thin white bread with marg with an egg isn’t healthy?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Probably all part of their grand master plan: phase out her channel so they can focus on the Meldrum Channel.

But The Meldrums channel is just as tit....

They just need to give it up. It’s OVER. It was over for them after liftgate. It’s over. They just need to grow up, accept that it’s finished for them and move the duck on with their lives. It’s nothing but desperation now and it’s just pathetic.

Those healthy habits 🤭
I prefer Healthy Hobbits.

If you are not hungry at breakfast then don’t force yourself to eat, your body knows what it’s doing!
Same with water, if you are not thirsty then you are ok! The dehydration myth. If you drink extra then....you just pee more. That’s it.

Edit to say cross posted with @Nanna who said it much more eloquently 😘

I wouldn’t be taking any health or diet advice from someone who has a very warped and unhealthy relationship with food and who looks like she has some sort of eating disorder.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Did she forget that she films and uploads videos that show her messy house and weird food and talks about forgetting costumes and Christmas jumpers for school?

Are viewers supposed to suspend reality while they watch her preaching like some super Mum messiah over how to be perfectly amazing just like her?!

We see your life! I don’t aspire to it.
Messy, cold and always with an undertone of unhappiness and discontent.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Not watched the healthy tips vid, but has anyone told her that two slices of thin white bread with marg with an egg isn’t healthy?
There's a huge amount of sugar in bread not to mention refined grains which do nothing for the body. Margarine has the same chemical properties as PLASTIC, that's why it doesn't freeze. An egg is usually 70 calories and 1carb plus vitamins, free run eggs are the best. Personally I eat eggs because I eat low carb. The Meldrums diets are horrendous, nothing but sugar and carbs. It annoys the hell out of me when she spouts off about going to the gym and smoothies aka sugar sugar and more sugar.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
it’s like she’s forgets that she posts EVERYTHING and it never seems to occur to her that we’ll be thinking 🤔she’s never mentioned meditating before!?
this video annoyed me more than any of her other ever have!!
she’s so bleeping preachy 😡

Lies lies lies lies lies.

She needs to see a therapist to get to the root of her compulsive lying.

Reactions: 16
It’s all going to go down hill for her, her time is definitely up!! The latest video is such a load of bullshit and she comes across very patronising in it. I don’t need someone to tell me to drink more water, prepare for the next day the night before etc surely that is just common sense!!
Especially coming from her, she couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“I’ve mediated for yurrrsss”????? Really?!
I think she thinks she's mediating when she looks in the mirror.
"Mirror mirror on the wall aren't I just....... THE MOST WORLDLY EDGY BABE EVER"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
God why did I watch that load of absolute tit!?
She sounds like a bleeping idiot.. drink water, eat breakfast, exercise, get to 10000 steps a day, write a to do list, if you can do it in 2 mins then do it (why don’t you just tidy up after yourself? You act like a teenager), meditate, watch your finances (but I’ll aff link all the tit for you to buy), read every day.
duck me women you. You do absolutely nothing in your day... if you’re struggling to get your kids to school and yourself to the gym and salon then you need you sort your tit out and not make a YouTube video about all this crap you look like a child

Also reb.. you said if you can answer an email in 2 minutes you will... SO ANSWER MY EMAILS!! You’re digging yourself a bigger hole

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Manifesting is the same as cosmic ordering. She only needed to google Noel edmond’s success with that to see it was a dodgy topic and one best avoided. When people have real problems - Terminal or chronic illness, poverty, living under the threat of violence, being persecuted (just to name a few) it’s hugely insulting and naive to think you can “just ask the universe” to make it better. Maybe the whole of australia could club together right now and send some goos vibes out and all the fires will go out? She lives in a bubble, so detached from reality. Videos like this really show it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I clicked on the how to get what you want video and had to click off, it was the biggest load of absolute shite I have EVER heard!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ugh, her regular post-gym lunch of soggy, margarine-spread, crappy, value, barely-toasted white bread with two poached eggs gets on my tits! Have some brown bread FFS if you’re pretending you are a health and fitness guru, and where is the fruit/veg? That family lives on eggs. Wouldn’t want to spend much time downwind of them...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.