Mrs Meldrum #69 Tattle & me 2020 ed. Manifesting together, spouting bull forever!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, you mean she didn't manifest to get 30k views on the vlog?? Oh dear🤦‍♀️. Also she chats about 10000 steps...did she not say before that she barely does 2000 a day and lee was really shocked?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How can she run round the house at breakfast time after 3 young children (as per her morning routines aka the curtain opening, we have endlessly seen) and a walk in the woods and she has done only 4000 steps? It doesn't make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Must be some big words in that book - she looks very confused, so much so that she’s gone cross eyed!!!!
😂 she’s not reading at all, she’s trying very hard to stop her bleeping double chin from falling down!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow, just wow. I think someone needs to book her in for therapy ASAP she is so deluded. “I want to look cute” when she talks about new water bottles

• Wow
  • Sick
Not watched the healthy tips vid, but has anyone told her that two slices of thin white bread with marg with an egg isn’t healthy?
Or that margarine is one step shy of plastic not to
Mention revolting 😂🤔🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I'll tell you why she's supposedly suffering from anxiety....imagine being her - in a constant state of panic, "what the duck am I going to record to make myself and my life seem interesting and earn money at the same time".

Imagine being her - consumed by her lack of content and never being present for her daughters. What a soulless, empty shell of an existence.

The start of 2020 for the Meldrums is one of sheer desperation. By jacking up the forced joviality on both their Instas, they've only really proved that their daughters homelife is, in reality, a tense, unhappy atmosphere with two stressed, sniping parents. Worse still, the whole world can see it, their community, teachers, friends parents, the older kids at school.

Who would want to be the child of a desperate failing Family Vlogger?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Who are all these sad strange people who comment on all her absolutely rubbish videos!!! What is wrong with them!!! I just do not get it!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Reading through the comments what the hell!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m not watching her videos but I was going to say she’s got a cheek saying do 10000 steps a day, she admitted she usually does about 4000 and Lee looked horrified!

Reactions: 10
What's that smell? 🤔

Oh she's speaking shite again......... 😂.

We'll at least she's tidied her desk, put on the slap and tidied her hair. Because of that sweater should it not be marked gifted? 🙄 How the duck can her brain keep forgetting such important industry regulations.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Rebecca (because we all know you don't read here) you need to stop doling out health advice when your not qualified. Or at the very least add a disclaimer saying your not a medical doctor etc. Drinking too much water can be as bad as drinking too little water. Eating breakfast isn't necessary and why force yourself to eat if you're not hungry. Our ancestors didn't eat 3 meals a day plus numerous snacks.
That way of eating is pushed by food manufactures to sell their products.
Do research before spouting off on anything please.
That's it for me, Iv'e only watched 2.18 min into the vlog and I'm struggling not to scream.

@Nanna - absolutely she should be adding a disclaimer. I do not watch the vlogs so come on here for the autopsy on them.
I am assuming their agency has ensured they have adequate Media & Digital Business Insurance covering professional indemnity, legal expenses, errors & omission insurance etc. However if someone made a claim against them, having followed their advice and their Insurance Company decided they had not followed guidelines or read the small print in their policy requiring disclaimers etc then potentially their policy could be null and void.

Once again Rebecca and Lee seem to forget that they are running a business not a hoppy. They are Directors of the company Mrs Meldrum and the 'advice' they give through media is given as representatives of that business. This is not a cosy chat over a coffee with your chums at the garden centre. Any advice they offer through their Instagrams which link to The Meldrum's or through their vlogs , they are legally responsible for.
Snake Oil salesmen no longer travel door to door with a suitcase of wares, they have Instagram accounts and YouTube channels.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wait, you mean she didn't manifest to get 30k views on the vlog?? Oh dear🤦‍♀️. Also she chats about 10000 steps...did she not say before that she barely does 2000 a day and lee was really shocked?
Only steps she takes is moving the 📸 tripod and her lamp. Also the fridge for her🍸 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok so I got to a very respectable 6 mins exactly into the getting what you want vlog, she abssssoloutely lost me then 🤦🏻‍♀️

Here’s a way for her to get more views on that vlog- change the title to “new drinking game! It’s a good one”

Basically the sheep have to take a shot every time Edgy says “yuuuur”

Watch them drop one by one 🙃 🐑

• Haha
If I'm reading this information right, she's breaking a lot of rules. Unless she reinvents herself, Rebecca, and many others, can't carry on vlogging without drastically changing their tactics.

Reactions: 4
Do you know why Grabby believes in
"Manifesting"? Because its how she's spent her entire life, getting what she wants without having to put any work in, only begging or demanding it. Manifesting is for spoilt brats who can't/won't put the effort into getting what they want in life.
She's led a protected life in her bubble, never had to deal with life changing crisis like chronic/terminal illness, poverty, crime, discrimination, so fails to understand why simply wanting something doesn't always get you what you want.

Listening to Rebecca's organisation tips is like asking Mr Blobby for weight loss tips! Didnt she just tell us she missed several appointments because she wasn't organised? She can't even parent her own kids when her husband goes to work, she has to get a grandparent to do the school run and cook her meals.

I guarantee this zen bullshit will disappear as soon as Lee is back off shore and it'll be back to pity posts about sleepless nights and feral kids!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The actual state of Pat on his wild, bad boy belter night out with the laaaaaadzzz. He is a bloody embarrassment. It’s a curry, and he’s acting like he’s on a weekend bender in Vegas

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The penny has FINALLY dropped. She only went and bloody manifested the abundance of positive reviews for her books, the universe Misunderstood and wrote the 5* reviews in her own name.

Wrong vibrational frequency. Dang it. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What happened to her having a you tube partner manager.
Also she's not mentioned finance yet as in no spend that she's failed before or that magical since app cleo she can't love without.

Is tonight's vlog much different to this one

Or is it new yurr same tit say all sorts act positive and fail to achieve

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.