Mrs Meldrum #69 Tattle & me 2020 ed. Manifesting together, spouting bull forever!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As you know I haven’t watched her YouTube videos for a long time and now I am blocked on insta so I thought I would have a look at how many views she has been getting and I am heartened to see she is getting not many views ! the most viewed was her what I got for Xmas proving people watch from nosiness possibly ? another higher view was her people are so judgemental no doubt hoping for some drama ! how horrible us tattlers are but in the main her views given her amount of subscribers is pretty low !! so people obviously are bored with her or have found someone else to watch I spotted that she got over 80k for a new baby morning routine so proving how lucrative babies are for these influencers I probably watched this myself it was around the time I was getting wiser to her greediness and foundvher very much less genuine

Reactions: 14
Manifesting for a new kitchen worked bloody quick, didn't it?!

She could've cleaned her so so kindly gifted love seat before posting it on Instagram too, it's filthy!

Reactions: 10
I'm really confused now by latest post.
Has kitchen plans changed yet again

We going to covert the garage no we changed our mind.
We going to stop kitchen with playroom and knock down wall between play room and dungeon formal Hague blue lounge.
As we really want the kitchen to overlook the garden.

Now she's on about knocking down family room wall and arch again.
So is kitchen staying where it Is?. How can they afford architect?
She said they saving and new kitchens a couple of years away.

The items she at linked jackets I assume she's not brought or owns.
As she's meant to be saving for new kitchen.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
The manifesting’s working guuuuyyyssss! An architect has magically booked in! A modern day miracle 😍😍😍😍 Now she’s just got to manifest the tit out of her sheep followers to keep swiping up and the kitchen will magically appear too - pooooof! ✨🌟⭐

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's talking tit about architect and kitchen. It's all for attention and to rattle her bastard tattlers. 🙄

😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
They haven’t got a bloody clue what they want to do with this kitchen - she’s chopped & changed her mind a million times already.
Wonder who’s paying for the architect visit? Because you know that won’t be for free....

Lee put a night out for a curry.... what a bleeping pleb. He’s honestly the most weedy, pathetic looking streak of piss isn’t he? What does she see in him?! He’s RANK. He’s absolutely bleeping HOWLING. Urghhhhhhh.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
On her Facebook there's 1 comment from a manager if local kitchen company based in Aberdeen

I wonder if they’re aware of what she’s really like....?! 😂🙂

• Heart
I wonder if they’re aware of what she’s really like....?! 😂🙂
They might assume she has money to purchase and she's ready to proceed.
She's a time waster.
It's cheapest option leaving it where it Is if she can blag a free kitchen and floor.
You can get some lovely kitchens from ikea

Reactions: 11

If she keeps kitchen where it Is
No view over garden
Guests still have walk through ex murder scene utility room.

Surely her newest post should be marked #gifted or #ad for that print ?
Yep they latest disenio partnership
ASA never take action.

Reactions: 4
They would be better off keeping quiet about the kitchen until they are in a position to actually do it. We have already had Pat's kitchen plans, the change the dungeon to the kitchen idea and now excited for an architect coming round for something completely different.
Her genuine viewers are going to be bored shitless by the amount of changes and endless chat about the kitchen. She is seriously struggling with content and green with envy that over vloggers are having renovations and puppies when she can't get the views no matter how much manifesting she does.

Reactions: 16
They would be better off keeping quiet about the kitchen until they are in a position to actually do it. We have already had Pat's kitchen plans, the change the dungeon to the kitchen idea and now excited for an architect coming round for something completely different.
Her genuine viewers are going to be bored shitless by the amount of changes and endless chat about the kitchen. She is seriously struggling with content and green with envy that over vloggers are having renovations and puppies when she can't get the views no matter how much manifesting she does.
This imaginary architect has already drawn up previous plans.
They making themselves look like idiots if nothing changes or manifests in 6months.
Charl Taylor's kitchen extension starting soon.
Naomi ria extension kitchen be done by summer.
Emily will have a brand new house and kitchen to show off.

• Haha
She is bull shitting about her architect, she’s already had one come round and draw up plans and now she has a fresh set of eyes coming tomorrow!! She’s doing this for attention!! Architects charges an awful amount to draw up plans, you would not be doing this until your in a good position to go ahead with your kitchen renovation!! She’s an absolute liar!!

Unmumsy mum's new kitchen is lovely

Most kitchen /diner do overlook the garden.

She must get so jealous on Insta.
She's no patience.

She is bull shitting about her architect, she’s already had one come round and draw up plans and now she has a fresh set of eyes coming tomorrow!! She’s doing this for attention!! Architects charges an awful amount to draw up plans, you would not be doing this until your in a good position to go ahead with your kitchen renovation!! She’s an absolute liar!!
Why would you need fresh pair eyes
You need opinion and quote from builder about removing wall 1st
You then need pick kitchen and approx cost
Same with floor/tiles
Throw on additional sparky and plumbing
Have some idea before you common plans.
It's hardly ground-breaking to remove a wall and a kitchen that faces the wrong way.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Unmumsy mum's new kitchen is lovely

Most kitchen /diner do overlook the garden.

She must get so jealous on Insta.
She's no patience.

Why would you need fresh pair eyes
You need opinion and quote from builder about removing wall 1st
You then need pick kitchen and approx cost
Same with floor/tiles
Throw on additional sparky and plumbing
Have some idea before you common plans.
It's hardly ground-breaking to remove a wall and a kitchen that faces the wrong way.
Love Unmumsy Mums kitchen! And Fleur de Force - proper #kitchengoals

Reactions: 6
Wasn't she asking for recommendations for design software a few days ago?? She changes her mind more often than she changes those gym leggings

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.