Mrs Meldrum #69 Tattle & me 2020 ed. Manifesting together, spouting bull forever!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love this comment on her Insta have you robbed a bank.

They no idea what they want
No idea what it costs
No budget

She's robbing her followers
Increasing engagement by using it as talking point yet again.
Maybe she's begging
Maybe it's all fiction I suspect so.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Buzzing , architects visiting again next week with kitchen ideas ???
Think you need to proritise things that your house desperately needs to what you want , want , want
This kitchen tit , It's actually becoming as boring as yourselves

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Unmumsy mum's new kitchen is lovely

Most kitchen /diner do overlook the garden.

She must get so jealous on Insta.
She's no patience.

Why would you need fresh pair eyes
You need opinion and quote from builder about removing wall 1st
You then need pick kitchen and approx cost
Same with floor/tiles
Throw on additional sparky and plumbing
Have some idea before you common plans.
It's hardly ground-breaking to remove a wall and a kitchen that faces the wrong way.
I could be wrong, but I think Unmumsy has also paid for the vast majority of her kitchen herself, hasn’t she? Good on her! She’s far more successful (and far nicer!!) then Mrs Meldrum, so if she didn’t get a freebie then why on earth should the Meldrums?! 😂

Reactions: 21
Guys, guys, guys. Did you not pay one ounce of attention to her vid?. One has to thank the universe and imagine in one’s mind that one already has these things in order for the vibrational frequency to manifest these things in abundance. Therefore if the law of attraction speaks to the planets and the planets vibrationally align, one gets what one wishes for.

Thanking the universe for an architect to draw up imaginary kitchen plans and then putting it out there to the universe on the vibrations, one shall end up with a kindly gifted kitchen.

Stupid bastards 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Guys, guys, guys. Did you not pay one ounce of attention to her vid?. One has to thank the universe and imagine in one’s mind that one already has these things in order for the vibrational frequency to manifest these things in abundance. Therefore if the law of attraction speaks to the planets and the planets vibrationally align, one gets what one wishes for.

Thanking the universe for an architect to draw up imaginary kitchen plans and then putting it out there to the universe on the vibrations, one shall end up with a kindly gifted kitchen.

Stupid bastards 😉
So so true

If we get plans drawn up
Publish them and reach out to the universe
Then a new kitchen will manifest itself and appear.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
not new to these healthy habits. “Drinking lemon juice and hot water” an old vlog and what a peach

Reactions: 9
If she gets a free kitchen that will be me even stop hate watching. Who does she bloody think she is... pay for it yourself! Have some self bloody respect!

Reactions: 17
Why is she so obsessed with a new kitchen ?! Has she got a bloody clue what chaos it is getting one fitted especially when you are at home all day and have kids . She won’t knwo what to do with herself !

I’ve said it before but I’ve loved following Unmumsy Mums house renovation. Real life posts without ever coming across moaning/ungrateful/out of touch with reality. She’s labelled every single gift or discounted item as ad and been very open about adding to their mortgage & taking on debt to fund it all.
And I’ll say it again.....I don’t begrudge her one single freebie. She’s stayed down to earth, relatable, replies to comments/questions and has made an actual career from her following instead of selling her soul with aff links and ad after ad.
She was the original mummy blogger (or the first I came across) and she’s stood the rest of time, the majority want all the freebies and money without putting in any effort or having any real skills and now they’re falling from their short lived grace.

Reactions: 35
Hahaha, leave her to it. Let some company sign up with her, if they have that bad business ethics or don’t investigate influencers enough, that's their problem. I'll believe it when I see it. I smell tit and desperation. 🤣
Lee is on a night out and she's wanting to play with tattlers for attention it's just her usual immature behaviour. Last year it was no spend January then she's babbling about booking holidays and buying tit, this year days in to January and suddenly the kitchen is on the horizon, oh duck off you cocunt. Listen to yourself. 🙄 So so relatable 🤣 not a clue, not a bloody clue.
On you go Rebeggar, crack on with your architect and new kitchen, so so excited to see your new plans and all the fantastic content you'll suddenly be able to create as a result of your infestations, oops sorry I mean manifestations. Haha, pull the other one, you being creative? (no kitchen would ever give you that ability but it's a laugh thinking about it) 🤣. . the most creative things you do is your accounting oh and the script you feed to followers about everything from what you've bought, what you eat, we know it's all attention seeking, seen it all before from little miss diddums. Even your die hard fans are bored shitless of you chopping and changing, talking drivel, none of it believable, honest or sincere. You have terrible engagement and low views nowadays but still in your head you're riding high on success. 😴
But go on, get your new kitchen, make sure your sink is lovely though and has a beautiful plughole as that's where your channel is going.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Does anyone have a link to complain to CMA?
I am fed up with influencers failing to declare gifted items......not just Rebecca, there’s a few pop up on my search on insta and it’s riling me how many think they’re above the rules!

She got her “dream” kitchen with her”dream” sink in the old house, still wasn’t happy.

She’ll get her new kitchen in this house, still won’t be happy.

She’s just someone who will never be happy with what she has right now, she will always be looking for the next new thing.

Not a nice way to live.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Maybe she has been begging closer to home , using a little emotional blackmail to get family to fund her new kitchen ? I can well imagine she has done this before remember what Becca wants Becca gets or everyone suffers , maybe they would prefer this than buying her the puppy knowing she will get bored , don’t worry I am sure you can get get doggy day care too 🙄

Reactions: 10
If you have a dream sink though, have a word with yourself.

Maybe she has been begging closer to home , using a little emotional blackmail to get family to fund her new kitchen ? I can well imagine she has done this before remember what Becca wants Becca gets or everyone suffers , maybe they would prefer this than buying her the puppy knowing she will get bored , don’t worry I am sure you can get get doggy day care too 🙄
Hmm, she must have watched Gavin and Stacey on Christmas Day, got the idea when they gave each other new kitchen cupboards in the sales.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yip, Sad and shallow way to live. Despite what she would say otherwise, she has always come across as a person who would never be happy. She's quick to judge and dismiss others and measures happiness in material things.
She has a lot to learn in life and an huge amount of growing up ahead of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The one thing I know for sure is that Rebecca Meldrum is one very sad, lonely, unfulfilled, bored woman. She’s got no imagination, no creativity, no ambition and no self awareness. No morals. No backbone. No humility.
She’s essentially just a beige cardboard cutout. Two dimensional and utterly disposable.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
My guess is she's reaching out to kitchen companies and architects for freebies, promising them exposure and publicity. No way she has the money to pay for this. She has a mutton dressed as lamb lifestyle.

Reactions: 16
My guess is she's reaching out to kitchen companies and architects for freebies, promising them exposure and publicity. No way she has the money to pay for this. She has a mutton dressed as lamb lifestyle.
Yip she's all fur coat and nae knickers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.