Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems she’s making a point of being nice to poppy in the latest video and the stories tonight. Trying to prove she’s not a monster I guess. Seems staged, didn’t buy it. Not convinced. Try harder R.

Reactions: 19
Good job she has a yuuuuuur round natural tan. That olive skin. So so dreamy.

Get begging for an exfoliating mitt Beggy. Might help those “tan” lines

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Kerry Whelpdale has also done a morning routine video tonight, so much better than rebecca’s!!

Reactions: 2
To be fair to her I rarely shower in the morning. Don’t have time. I do however shower just before I go to bed which I’m not sure she does!!
The festive morning routine is the same as all the other bleeping routines she’s done, what a bore! I honestly can’t get over how she doesn’t shower before leaving the house! Vile

• Sick
Reactions: 11
And she says she doesn’t wear fake tan.....it’s real all year round!!! bleeping twit!
Wow Bad fake tan marks!! But also can someone please gift the poor love some new jeans that hole is bloody massive whole leg poking out!!!

Reactions: 7
Greedy grubby third child hater, vapid vain oranger than a Christmas satsuma.. Just duck Offfff ......put your bloody phone down... God she s so bloody vain... She just loves the fawning attention but mostly herself. All she wants for Xmas ... Is More of herself on the grid😠😤

Ems88....dontcha know ripped jeans and DMs are so edgeeeeee!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The stories with Poppy are aimed at the comments she’s never got anything positive to say about her. It makes me so uncomfortable that all her conversations with Poppy are whilst looking into a phone. P is growing up thinking that’s normal and it’s one of the most bizarre things I can think of. It would be so interesting to hear what P is like at nursery, I bet she bloody loves it.

Reactions: 17
The stories with Poppy are aimed at the comments she’s never got anything positive to say about her. It makes me so uncomfortable that all her conversations with Poppy are whilst looking into a phone. P is growing up thinking that’s normal and it’s one of the most bizarre things I can think of. It would be so interesting to hear what P is like at nursery, I bet she bloody loves it.
I actually noticed her roll her eyes at one point during the song!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
How many times will she show herself pulling back the curtains, making the beds, emptying the tumble dryer 💤 💤 💤.
Nothing fresh or new in her uploads at all....just regurgitated 💩.
Cannot get away with the amount of stuff that lies about her bedroom floor on every video.....is the place never tidy???

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The festive morning routine is the same as all the other bleeping routines she’s done, what a bore! I honestly can’t get over how she doesn’t shower before leaving the house! Vile
To be fair, I don't shower in the morning, don't see the point and wouldn't have time! We do all ours in the evening, adults and kids!

Reactions: 11
I'm amazed that doesn't look out to see if the car is frozen when she's opening all those curtains! Then it wouldnt be such a surprise when she actually leaves the house

• Haha
Reactions: 18
To be fair, I don't shower in the morning, don't see the point and wouldn't have time! We do all ours in the evening, adults and kids!
Yeah, I Don’t usually shower in the morning. I do it at night before bed. Shower & hair wash. Then do the essentials in the morning (bits & pits/face wash etc)
Gone are the days when I could have a morning shower!!!

Reactions: 8
To be fair to her I rarely shower in the morning. Don’t have time. I do however shower just before I go to bed which I’m not sure she does!!
I don’t have time to have a bath in the morning so I go for a bath before bed I don’t have a shower 🙈 the thought of the time I’d need to get up at just to run the bath in the morning never mind actually going for the bath hair wash etc makes me want to cry so I don’t I soak all my stresses of the day away and it helps me sleep

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.