Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhh she’s a nippy wee sweetie isn’t she?!

She never gives a mature response to any criticism- it’s always an immature, off the cuff, knee jerk reaction. She’s just a stroppy little madam.

I don’t even think the person who wrote that comment was trying to be mean or anything, Rebecca has just jumped down her throat because it’s touched a nerve.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Please screenshot! What are you all talking about? I don’t go on anything of hers!

Reactions: 5
She put an Instagram post up, asking if anyone would mind if she “took a break” over Christmas. Someone replied with a fairly nice comment about taking time off and enjoying time with Poppy one to one without the phone or camera... Rebecca spat her dummy and posted this....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She put an Instagram post up, asking if anyone would mind if she “took a break” over Christmas. Someone replied with a fairly nice comment about taking time off and enjoying time with Poppy one to one without the phone or camera... Rebecca spat her dummy and posted this....
Well she does have a point. I don’t follow her anymore because she’s a nasty piece of work. I love coming on here though for the shits and giggles she creates :m

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well she does have a point. I don’t follow her anymore because she’s a nasty piece of work. I love coming on here though for the shits and giggles she creates :m

I don’t follow her. I’ve never followed her!!!! I look at her content because it’s an absolute bleeping car crash and it’s hilarious following the comments on here!!!!! It’s light entertainment!!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m assuming she means
I’m assuming she means ‘knickers’? 🤔😂

And ‘choose’ 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think someone needs to show Zoe Irvine the definition of “hard working”

What the bleeping duck?!!!!!! In what universe has Rebecca Meldrum ever worked?! Let alone worked HARD!!!! The woman would break out in a rash if she had to actually do any work!!!
These people are bleeping idiots. Really lacking in any intelligence.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Well it is quite hard to monumentally destroy your career in a year! A career that consisted of talking tit, buying crap and exploiting your kids. Quite an achievement 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well it is quite hard to monumentally destroy your career in a year! A career that consisted of talking tit, buying crap and exploiting your kids. Quite an achievement 👏🏻

The only thing she’s ever worked hard at is trying to keep up the pretence that she doesn’t use fake tan or have her lips done.

She probably also has to work hard on not throwing up every time Lee gets his pecker out....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

What the bleeping duck?!!!!!! In what universe has Rebecca Meldrum ever worked?! Let alone worked HARD!!!! The woman would break out in a rash if she had to actually do any work!!!
Surely they’re being sarcastic!? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shouldn’t she have AD on the story with the Joolz buggy?
I’m almost certain that was gifted to them.

Reactions: 12
Ha ha most people telling her to take a break!!! You think she will take the hint 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t follow her. I’ve never followed her!!!! I look at her content because it’s an absolute bleeping car crash and it’s hilarious following the comments on here!!!!! It’s light entertainment!!! 🤣
Same here Betty Crocker 🤣 I like my daily snort out loud at the comments on here. If I'm putting off some work I don't want to do I sometimes have a look at her facebook page so I can contribute a wee thought & have an extra chuckle at the coconut 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16

lol hard work 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m assuming she means

I’m assuming she means ‘knickers’? 🤔😂

And ‘choose’ 🙈
I know spelling doesnt come easily to many , and some folk have dyslexia , however she is an influencer this is meant to be her job how hard is it to check spellings before posting ? Another example of how lazy and disinterested she is , she wants the ad sense and the gifts but does not put the effort in why on Earth any company would choose her is beyond me !

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.