Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is not good with numbers either it would seem, good job she isn’t looking for work that could prove difficult with her lack of skills and personality

Rebecca Meldrum is as bright as a dark night.
Nothing going on between the ears there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Wow she did a catty reply plus a shaming post on her stories. R needs to take a few deep breaths and stop being so triggered by everything, tbf it must be hard work to keep up on here plus her crappy vlogs and avoiding parenting her kids she wishes she never had.

Reactions: 20
I know spelling doesnt come easily to many , and some folk have dyslexia , however she is an influencer this is meant to be her job how hard is it to check spellings before posting ? Another example of how lazy and disinterested she is , she wants the ad sense and the gifts but does not put the effort in why on Earth any company would choose her is beyond me !
I absolutely get that some people struggle with dyslexia (my husband has the maths version), I hope I didn’t offend anyone!
But yes, that’s what I was getting at - her ONLY job is to create content for social media and she just doesn’t care at all about whether it’s quality content or not (answer: it rarely is 😂)

Reactions: 11
Just read the witch from Banchory‘s post on talking to her kids not the camera. Listen Reb thing is that your talking a load of tit cause it’s never just 5 mins out the day. All you go on about is how much you canna stand two of the three of them so we all know the rest of the day your prob not being very nice to them anyway. Your a right smarmy cow again and you wonder why people can’t stand you!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I’m just so god damn exhausted.......WHY????? HOW?????

Love those YouTube comments. Not trolling at all, polite comments based on her own content she’s put out there. Being a good liar is actually a bit of work Reb
I think she will take those comments as ‘trolling’ but i feel it’s purely people realising what shes really like! I mean near enough every vlog she moans about how bad Poppy is, how Poppy doesnt sleep etc. We get it, you dont like your child all that well but theres no need to be harping on. Everyone finds parenting hard at one point, but its part of bringing children up. They are going to test our patience and tire us out! Shes choosing to share all she says about Poppy so she does need to expect that people are going to pick up on the fact that its all she goes on about and how it comes across.

How many times will she show herself pulling back the curtains, making the beds, emptying the tumble dryer 💤 💤 💤.
Nothing fresh or new in her uploads at all....just regurgitated 💩.
Cannot get away with the amount of stuff that lies about her bedroom floor on every video.....is the place never tidy???
I couldnt cope living in that! It does seem that its always that way! Im sorry but for someone who is at home all day with one child i cant understand it! When my kids goto school i can get the house in order.

Reactions: 6
She put an Instagram post up, asking if anyone would mind if she “took a break” over Christmas. Someone replied with a fairly nice comment about taking time off and enjoying time with Poppy one to one without the phone or camera... Rebecca spat her dummy and posted this....
Oh duck off Rebecca you pretentious twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s so so so tired... try being woke up at 1am by your partner falling into bed after work then being woke up again by my son at half 4 with a nose bleed then not being able to get to sleep to after 6am because my partners snoring knowing full well my alarm was due to go off at 7am for a full on day I honestly can’t wait to get to my bed tonight 😴😴😴

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I genuinely dont understand a lot of Brands that use influencer, I mean there are good ones and then there are lots of really bad ones, Mrs M Being one of them, they are literally representing the company so why do they not do their homework? It may be cheap advertising but they are using ( in the most part) completely uneducated/untrained people. AD agencies are full of people that know what they are doing, this insta lot are a joke and make me boycott the companies using them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
1F5C6179-4C49-4784-9795-B4C25FE892CC.jpeg

I know this has been said before but “learning about being safer online”....
The meldrums are an actual joke! The use their kids online with no regards to their personal safety yet advertise internet legends...

Do they not supervise use of gadgets - it’s not so long ago they mentioned them getting 30 mins supervised only on reading eggs.

Plus without knocking google - I have used the resource at school - parents need to teach children good online sense. Though in their case they need to wise up first and do their own research. The ridiculous tiktok posts showed clearly their lack of understanding of the dangers.

View attachment 65162

I know this has been said before but “learning about being safer online”....
The meldrums are an actual joke! The use their kids online with no regards to their personal safety yet advertise internet legends...

Do they not supervise use of gadgets - it’s not so long ago they mentioned them getting 30 mins supervised only on reading eggs.

Plus without knocking google - I have used the resource at school - parents need to teach children good online sense. Though in their case they need to wise up first and do their own research. The ridiculous tiktok posts showed clearly their lack of understanding of the dangers.
In her last vlog I’m sure she said that S had managed to get yoga for kids on the tv.

Where was the approval/authorisation for her accessing that app/webpage if it was done without any parental assistance?

I may be being too petty here with the above example but I think it does prove a point.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
In her last vlog I’m sure she said that S had managed to get yoga for kids on the tv.

Where was the approval/authorisation for her accessing that app/webpage if it was done without any parental assistance?

I may be being too petty here with the above example but I think it does prove a point.
100% agree with you. I am probably over protective but i refuse to let my kids watch you tube. They used to watch you tube kids, however after their behaviour getting worse, tantrums over stopping watching it plus the weird videos of adults dressed as superheros and then the stuff about it not been as safe as i would have thought, enough was enough. They havent watched it for a couple of years now with no regrets from me. I occasionally put on the kids yoga or the how to draw videos but hardly ever. If S is putting that on, what else could pop up?

No one:
Absolutely no one:
Beggy: HAGUE BLUE FARROW AND BALL
And what a horrible advert she is for it! The most mismatched room ever! I reckon it will be repainted soon. Unmumsy mum (whose room looked good) has repainted it cos she has the balls to admit she got swept up and liked all the instagram pics of it but in reality doesnt like living with it. Defo redecoration coming up...just need to wait for lee's mum to be available!

Reactions: 21
We get up at 7 to shower the eldest every morning with us and then a baby to feed and sort too and get to school for 9. She’s an odd one. Lazy. I do wonder if she’s depressed. The way she is always so tired and complaining and lacks any real passion about what she’s doing. She’s so resentful of her life and doesn’t see how amazing hers is.

She needs to get off the SM and sort herself out for a bit. Take some time off Rebecca
She is so so tired all the time, probably that low iron she supposedly has. Spatone not done the trick, surprise surprise 🙄

She put an Instagram post up, asking if anyone would mind if she “took a break” over Christmas. Someone replied with a fairly nice comment about taking time off and enjoying time with Poppy one to one without the phone or camera... Rebecca spat her dummy and posted this....
Ooh someone’s touchy 😂😂😂😂😂 Truth hurts Grabecca

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.