Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s alright, you’ll have a week between the brief and the actual advert to grow to like the product and drop hints about it. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A £1 for Brillo Pads and elbow grease will do the same job . Lazy , filthy git
I can’t judge my oven needs done but it’s on my todo list on Saturday since my sons at his grans but I let my oven racks steep in the bath overnight with some soap powder then scrub them with brillo pads and oven cleaning spray doesn’t take too long but the only thing that annoys me is my door oven it’s 2 separate panels of glass so it’s cool to touch but trying to get them off to clean them is a nightmare when you’re on your own I end up just cleaning the inside & outside and leaving the middle part 🙈

Reactions: 6
When lee is home he does most of it, I guess rebecca sees it hes away and when he comes home he should do it all. dont see him doing a post saying he struggles .
I really don't think she see's him as being at work when he's offshore. He works 12 hour shifts and night - for two weeks straight - then comes home and takes after the kids by himself, does all the housework and shopping etc? She is one lazy ass mare who thinks the world revolves around her!

Reactions: 21
So, you wake up with the camera set up and running , we all do that 😀😀

So what was that last vlog all about, magic camera set up, pulling the blinds up, making bed and giving kids cereal, well that's sorted my life out then!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m just so god damn exhausted.......WHY????? HOW?????

Love those YouTube comments. Not trolling at all, polite comments based on her own content she’s put out there. Being a good liar is actually a bit of work Reb

Reactions: 10
Just watched the festive morning routine. Yawn.
Has she taken the outfit blog off YouTube?

What the effing Jeff was the point of that video?! Watching someone else get up, put the lights on in the house/open the curtains etc ........ duck my life. How BORING. Seriously, she can’t honestly believe that she’s making good content? Like, seriously?!! Nothing at all of any interest or entertainment in it whatsoever.

What a waste of time!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have to say, 12 months of ramming and she looks worse than when she started....

great advertisement!!!

”I get up, whenever a small person wakes me up”

but she’s a morning person who doesn’t need an alarm to wake up because she wakes up naturally.......

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have to say, 12 months of ramming and she looks worse than when she started....

great advertisement!!!

”I get up, whenever a small person wakes me up”

but she’s a morning person who doesn’t need an alarm to wake up because she wakes up naturally.......
I’m sure a few months ago she said she actually SET an alarm to get up before anyone else was awake????
Am I LOosInG mY MInD?

Reactions: 16
Tonight is the first night when watching stories that I’ve felt uncomfortable. Uncomfortable at the fact she’s singing a sweet song to Poppy but it’s straight down the camera and Poppy is doing the same back. It should be a really lovely moment between a mum and a daughter yet it seemed so false. So contrived. So staged. I have a little girl and at no point would I get my phone out to sing down the camera to her whilst snuggling. I might take a cuddly picture to keep for myself, but not to send to thousands online. I know some people are fine with it and each to their own, but it just didn’t sit well tonight..

• Sad
Reactions: 26
If it’s “just a hoppy“ why is she asking if it’s ok to take a break off you tube for Christmas?! Take a break for a month if it’s just a hobby Reb!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The festive morning routine is the same as all the other bleeping routines she’s done, what a bore! I honestly can’t get over how she doesn’t shower before leaving the house! Vile

• Sick
Reactions: 9
If it’s “just a hoppy“ why is she asking if it’s ok to take a break off you tube for Christmas?! Take a break for a month if it’s just a hobby Reb!
How about just take a break forever and let your kids enjoy some privacy for once!!! Honestly, it just makes me so mad that these kids are so exploited, and for what?!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.