Mrs Meldrum #66 Lee's hairline is receeding faster than Edgy's influencer career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I were a flogger, I would bulk buy with the Black Friday deals , Asos, H&M etc. Film it. Do a haul. Prance about in front of the mirror admiring how fit I am. Swipe ups. Send it all back. Same with primark.

there you go edgy. There’s some content. 3,2,1 go!
You’ve been watching too much of fopperholic!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Mummy I need a cuddle....

excellent! Just wait until I get Instagram open and then say it again ok Poppy!!!

she won’t even kiss her own kid because she’s “all snotty”

next level wtf.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Mummy I need a cuddle....

excellent! Just wait until I get Instagram open and then say it again ok Poppy!!!

she won’t even kiss her own kid because she’s “all snotty”

next level wtf.

I don’t understand how people like Rebecca & Lee think it’s normal behaviour to be sitting there with their child, phone in one hand, holding the phone aloft and constantly recording footage like that - literally only interacting with the child for the sake of recording it and encouraging the child to act up and perform for the camera. It’s so weird and so unnecessary. I just don’t understand how they can live like this? Constantly recording everything that they do. It must be exhausting. It’s a very weird way to live.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t understand how people like Rebecca & Lee think it’s normal behaviour to be sitting there with their child, phone in one hand, holding the phone aloft and constantly recording footage like that - literally only interacting with the child for the sake of recording it and encouraging the child to act up and perform for the camera. It’s so weird and so unnecessary. I just don’t understand how they can live like this? Constantly recording everything that they do. It must be exhausting. It’s a very weird way to live.
and she calls Poppy a little poser,
“Kettle, the pot called and said you’re black”🙄

it’s been blinding clear many times that poppy wants the phone away, I assume the “hitting” of Rebecca stems from that on many occasions. At one point when they were on the bed and poppy “hit” her she hit her phone and climbed off the bed, not her!
Could you imagine what it must be like for a two year old seeing her mum interacting with her via a bit of plastic held to her face!!

and I don’t think I’ve ever told a child not to come near me because they’re all snotty, let alone your own daughter!!!

Reactions: 21
Poppy has been reading tattle...’Mummy go slow’, yes poppy mummy is always on a go slow 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

it’s been blinding clear many times that poppy wants the phone away, I assume the “hitting” of Rebecca stems from that on many occasions. At one point when they were on the bed and poppy “hit” her she hit her phone and climbed off the bed, not her!
Could you imagine what it must be like for a two year old seeing her mum interacting with her via a bit of plastic held to her face!!

and I don’t think I’ve ever told a child not to come near me because they’re all snotty, let alone your own daughter!!!

She should be used to it - Florrie had a permanently snotty, runny nose for about 3 years.

Anyone noticed that they have almost completely stopped showing Florrie on social media - she used to be constantly on stories and in photos and since she’s gone to
School it’s like they have just stopped having her on camera. But they still have Safiyah and Poppy performing on screen so it’s a bit odd?!

Reactions: 11
She should be used to it - Florrie had a permanently snotty, runny nose for about 3 years.

Anyone noticed that they have almost completely stopped showing Florrie on social media - she used to be constantly on stories and in photos and since she’s gone to
School it’s like they have just stopped having her on camera. But they still have Safiyah and Poppy performing on screen so it’s a bit odd?!
protect the favourite at all costs 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can someone tell her that we dont need to see constant videos of people using a sandwich bag to defrost windscreens ... you didnt invent this hack we dont need you to repost the videos 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Well ya Bastards, just so you know, I’m rocking my ‘skinny jeans’ today, even though I’m a curvy size 14..... and as Rebby retweeted ‘ only people with skinny genes should wear skinny jeans’ I’m going with it!! 😂🤣🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Well ya Bastards, just so you know, I’m rocking my ‘skinny jeans’ today, even though I’m a curvy size 14..... and as Rebby retweeted ‘ only people with skinny genes should wear skinny jeans’ I’m going with it!! 😂🤣🤪
OMG when did she retweet that? What a twit 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I dunno. It’s almost like something has happened and they don’t want her to be shown anymore? Might be reading too much into it but it just seems odd to me......
Has she not said before florrie can seem bit shy.
Been watching since she was 18 months she used be more outgoing poppy age then as she got older seems so much more shy.
She looked terrified on Disney on ice last year.
She looked miserable on the ski holiday as was in separate childcare to the other 2.
They said safyas had issues about going back to school and she seems so quite and looks a bit nervous/unsure at times.
Maybe this is what having camera in your face does to you.
Maybe some class mates in school haven't all been kind.
She's definatly over using poppy.

Reactions: 6
Has she not said before florrie can seem bit shy.
Been watching since she was 18 months she used be more outgoing poppy age then as she got older seems so much more shy.
She looked terrified on Disney on ice last year.
She looked miserable on the ski holiday as was in separate childcare to the other 2.
They said safyas had issues about going back to school and she seems so quite and looks a bit nervous/unsure at times.
Maybe this is what having camera in your face does to you.
Maybe some class mates in school haven't all been kind.
She's definatly over using poppy.
Hmmmm I dunno. Frankly I don’t believe a word that comes out of Rebecca’s mouth so not sure I believe the “oh Florries really shy now” line. The kid was a fully fledged insta-performing monkey. If she suddenly changed and became shy to the point that she can’t be filmed anymore then it’s because something has happened.

Don’t get me wrong - I think they should do the same with S & P and stop showing the children completely. I just think it’s a little bit strange that Florrie is not shown now..... 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Can someone tell her that we dont need to see constant videos of people using a sandwich bag to defrost windscreens ... you didnt invent this hack we dont need you to repost the videos 🤦‍♀️
Do you think she is trying to catch the attention of Ziplock by any chance ? one of my friends posted the reference on her page , possibly collaborating with others ? she is definitely pushing for ads for her insta hobby !!

Did she ? How bloody ironic , she does hypocrisy so well in fact I think it is her jam !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lee has confirmed he is home for Christmas 🙄 of course the famous Mr Meldrum wasn’t going to working Christmas like the normal folk. He must be popular on that rig 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
If I were a flogger, I would bulk buy with the Black Friday deals , Asos, H&M etc. Film it. Do a haul. Prance about in front of the mirror admiring how fit I am. Swipe ups. Send it all back. Same with primark.

there you go edgy. There’s some content. 3,2,1 go!
That is exactly what a lot of these floggers do. Either send it back or it is gift cards from the company. Not like Scrooge Meldrum is putting her hand in her pocket...gifted items for a Christmas present for her child.
Some clothing companies are now checking people's social media to see if outfits are being worn and sent back repeatedly and some companies are stopping the free returns...mainly to stop beggies on the gram I think.

Many threads ago I did a long list of potential content (it was around the skiing holiday) and she's done none of it. If I was arsed enough, I might give it a go. Haha.
Think you should do the content yourself and have Tattle collabs :)
@BettyCrocker covering candid observations
@fireflies Interiors
@MrBull Captions
@Oohthedrama Singing skills

I think all the Tattle Bastards are brilliant...we should be charging Rebecca for the amount of advice she receives...Tattle Christmas kitty?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The story with the smallest inconvenience is just so sad. Even when she goes in to kiss her mam, beggy is too busy eyeballing herself and then refuses because she’s snotty.
In general terms, this early rejection is no good. It scars the subconscious from the get go. Causes multiple relationship problems ahead through no fault of their own. So sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Hahaha I tried it and all it did was make my windscreen icy after the frost lifted 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lee has confirmed he is home for Christmas 🙄 of course the famous Mr Meldrum wasn’t going to working Christmas like the normal folk. He must be popular on that rig 🙈😂

He’s got another rotation on the rig to go before Xmas, so he’s either going to be coming home on xmas eve/Xmas day.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.