Mrs Meldrum #66 Lee's hairline is receeding faster than Edgy's influencer career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She started being edgy with her Vans, now onto DMs. What is she going to get next?

If she had got the 20 hole ones I may have thought “oh that’s a bit edgy
I have the soft leather biker boot version DMs and I just feel normal when I wear them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The point of her ‘fundraising’ was being questioned by smaller accounts when she done a £100 give away, apparently from her own money.

Reactions: 8
Her fundraising efforts are pitiful... me and my husband did a charity run yesterday and still managed to raise more money in a few hours then she has done.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh Good, they're sold out almost everywhere but edgy managed to find an aff link for the hoards of people asking about them 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Wow. Her feet look like boats in those DMs! I didn’t realise DMs made you “Edgy”. I was wearing them when I was 13. Bit late to the party, Edgy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sold out everywhere but bless, she’s managed to find an AFF link for you!!!!!! Cocunt!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve noticed there’s no mention of a reverse advent or impromptu visit to a food bank. Funny what doesn’t happen when you’re not receiving yourself.

Cue impromptu visit to a food bank. Ready, steady...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve noticed there’s no mention of a reverse advent or impromptu visit to a food bank. Funny what doesn’t happen when you’re not receiving yourself.

Cue impromptu visit to a food bank. Ready, steady...
You make her sound so predictable, I really don't know how you could possibly think Edgy Rebby would promote something that's mentioned here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.