Mrs Meldrum #66 Lee's hairline is receeding faster than Edgy's influencer career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just spotted this on her mooching around the markets post. Wonder if this brand have done their research?
Screenshot_20191209-160234_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I had a look at her just giving link in bio, she’s raised £37 by promoting the charity a few weeks ago. Her target is £1250, no mention of it since, no offering to volunteer, how exactly is she planning to raise anymore for the charity?! She’s not even donated herself to the page. Makes zero sense, like what was the point in creating it?
This intrigues me. Like the run she did and raised hardly anything. I think she knows that her sheep are only there for the fight/negative comments they can jump on. Otherwise they'd surely cough up a quid?

Reactions: 10
4A285691-7D95-4A50-8342-9CA127679BFC.jpeg

This is all I can see when them wet look crappy pants come on
Edgy my arse!
Got a box of eggs in my cupboard that are more edgy 💁🏼‍♀️😂👌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
If you’re a grown ass adult that wears fake glasses,
we can’t be friends.

That is all. 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If you’re an adult that wears fake glasses we can’t be friends.

That is all. 🙂
haha , I haven’t really watched herYouTube but I turned on her most recent clothing haul and at one point she picks up the glasses to make a point she needs them. Wonder who she is addressing:unsure: her bestie bastards, obvs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
haha , I haven’t really watched herYouTube but I turned on her most recent clothing haul and at one point she picks up the glasses to make a point she needs them. Wonder who she is addressing:unsure: her bestie bastards, obvs
I am secure in the knowledge that if I ever walked out of the house wearing fake glasses (or called myself edgy) my sister would look me straight in the eyes and say
get to duck you daft idiot, I’m not going anywhere until you’ve taken those off, have you been sniffing the pva glue???”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She looks so like her mum! Not that it’s a bad thing but she has no idea how to dress herself for her age and shape! She’s either a bag lady, librarian or chavy puffa queen with her hideous puffy jackets and cheap/plastic leggings 🤢 To think a few years ago I used to lover her style. Where has it all gone wrong?

Reactions: 16
I loved my DMs as a teenager. I was thinking of getting some more but will pass now. They look rediculous with the shiny leggings. Didn't they go out of fashion about 5 years ago? 🙈

Reactions: 5
I like DM’s but I’m sorry she’s starting to look like an extra from Trainspotting very heroin chic with the skintight trousers. She’s in the right city for it I suppose.

Reactions: 11
The new title should definitely be about edgy and pat both sliding into the dms

Reactions: 13
Ummmm 🙋🏼‍♀️
actually I wouldn’t......
have you seen the state of her feet in particular her Gollum toes 🤢🤦🏼‍♀️😂
She really does have the most repulsive feet. Very small little toes and the most horrifically long other toes. That bikini pic in Ibiza shows them in all their glory 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So translated to fit Edgy Rebby

"Edgy style means communicating with brands ahead of schedule and wearing whatever they send, all must be shown in orange filter. Those that edge attach affiliate links to ads even if they don't purchase the products shown. Most importantly they claim to so so bloody love the item"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.