Mrs Meldrum #66 Lee's hairline is receeding faster than Edgy's influencer career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want to place my bet now on RM sharing Anna Mahurs “Christmas fast lane” post. What odds are you giving me?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nice damp patch showing on the kitchen ceiling in Pats omelette story. Maybe her kitchen Flood Reno insurance job is on the horizon...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 63155

They must be her dad's hand me downs?
Look like clown shoes!! Could she tie those laces any tighter!!

What a track! Funny the ridiculous ugly glasses are now making a come back after not been seen on the grid for months. People that need glasses to see beggy don’t pick and choose which days they need to wear them, well unless they wear contacts that is.

If she wore contact lens I’m sure she would have had a AD for them before now!

Reactions: 8
Hi guys sorry for lack of contribution
Life admin, illness, lack of sleep.
Balancing Xmas shopping, wrapping, food shops, cooking, cleaning , 4kids, school events with no husband slave is hard.
Also no grandparent slaves.
No me time. No time or money for hairdresser.
Not been watching social media directly have seen last few blogs dire.
The I saw Santa came to an abrupt end..
The commentary about her style here makes me chuckle.
The who Lee messaging people again is deeply worrying and sad.
Clear both have no boundaries, lack professionalism and through no fault if their own slowly destroying their brand and image.

How much time does she need.
In the 3 weeks he's been home
She's left a sick poppy and gone out for curry with freinds.
Escaped to London and spa for 2 days with bestest chum and met up with rich chum Steph.
Girls meal out with chums and wreath making.
Trip to Scottish capital with mummy and gap year tig.
I am sure she squeezed in gym, nails possibly hair too.
She's done no food shopping, most likely no cooking and let Lee always get up in the night.
He seems had no time catch up with his brothers or do football/squash or gym.
As much as I dislike the man I think this might be 5th or 6th rotation.
He's probably heading for burnout.
He might start to back resentful coming home tired to messy house and expected to do ads as well.
I wonder how strained bunker boys friendship is these days
In the assumptions video she said Lee can be quite placid and easy going then his temper and annoyance blows.
He clearly lacks any self respect as his wife's always lieing and putting him down.
Respect is a 2 way street. He s gone back to rigs and all she does is cry and moan.
I honestly don't know how any sane person puts up with living this fake tit show day in day out.
The stress must be immense will brands find out we been racist eijets.
Will someone make a negative comment.
Will work find out I been filming on the rig.
Clearly it's aged him. I wonder if he's hung all the pictures up yet.
That garden will keep him very busy when he's at home.
Doubt savings fund going well as reb can't stop spending.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I really don’t understand buggering off so much at this time of year.
Every weekend at the moment has something on, and if my husband was home on rotation, I’d be spending that time as a family.
Weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I really don’t understand buggering off so much at this time of year.
Every weekend at the moment has something on, and if my husband was home on rotation, I’d be spending that time as a family.
Weird.
The family probably do have lots on. That's probably why she's buggering off.

Reactions: 8
The family probably do have lots on. That's probably why she's buggering off.
Yes she's mentioned nativity
But what about school party day bring in buffet food.. , school fair, Carol concert.
My son's school has Xmas trip to panto
1 day they have Xmas jumper day
Xmas school dinner im frazzled just keeping up with it.
I also still have Xmas shopping and wrapping to do as they break up end next week then I want to spend quality time as a family .

Reactions: 1
Yes she's mentioned nativity
But what about school party day bring in buffet food.. , school fair, Carol concert.
My son's school has Xmas trip to panto
1 day they have Xmas jumper day
Xmas school dinner im frazzled just keeping up with it.
I also still have Xmas shopping and wrapping to do as they break up end next week then I want to spend quality time as a family .
We all do lol

Reactions: 1
We all do lol
We all do except the meldrums
They not a normal representation famiky life in December.
All they done is buy a nativity costume for golden child and she acting like it's so much stressful work.
Remember last year when she turned up drop s school on the day of her play with no Xmas jumper then she had go Tesco and go back to school.
Yet she says she's an organised person.
God the lies and anomalies are endless

Today’s stories 🙄 I know it’s petty but it annoys me when she says Meld is still dying of man flu...no he’s not....he’s got a heavy cold you pair of pussies! My daughter almost died from flu 2 years ago after it turned to pneumonia and sepsis and she could have left 2 babies with a Mummy. I know we all joke about men and flu but it’s something I can’t find funny anymore. If Meld had flu he wouldn’t be able to get out of bed to do the shopping and she wouldn’t have been able to leave him to swan off to the Christmas markets in Edinburgh. These two do my blood pressure no good 🤣🤣

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Today’s stories 🙄 I know it’s petty but it annoys me when she says Meld is still dying of man flu...no he’s not....he’s got a heavy cold you pair of pussies! My daughter almost died from flu 2 years ago after it turned to pneumonia and sepsis and she could have left 2 babies with a Mummy. I know we all joke about men and flu but it’s something I can’t find funny anymore. If Meld had flu he wouldn’t be able to get out of bed to do the shopping and she wouldn’t have been able to leave him to swan off to the Christmas markets in Edinburgh. These two do my blood pressure no good 🤣🤣
Well he best man up as he's back rigs tommorow.
Be nice break for him.

• Haha
To be honest i dont think hes had much option but get on with it as shes been galavanting here and there so someones had to take responsibility for the kids and the house!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.