Mrs Meldrum #66 Lee's hairline is receeding faster than Edgy's influencer career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so thick.

If lee has a cold or even the flu - there’s nothing you can do to cure it. Just have to ride it out and wait for it to pass. How can she not know this?!

hes back off to work on Wednesday- so they spent loads of quality time together since he’s been home....! 🙄🤣

As for her constant whinging about how much “work” she has to do..... well. It’s just laughable isn’t it?! She’s so dumb and so inexperienced that she actually believes that having to go to the school nativity is the pinnacle of being busy....!!!!!!!! HAHA!!! Ohhhhh yeah, ok Rebecca. If you say so pet. Run along now dear, there’s a good girl!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
First pair of DMs? You're not edgy you're just too young to have been around when they came about originally, but also you're just a copycat band wagon jumper! I got my SECOND pair a year ago!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my god.

She can’t pull off the damn stupid Chelsea boots....
And she certainly can’t pull off a pair of DMs. She looks like she’s wearing clown shoes.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

oh and Rebecca- you aren’t Edgy. I had DMa when I was 8 years old.....!!!! You are just another brainless sheep following the crowd. You’ve seen a few other bloggers wearing them and now you think it’s the in thing to be wearing. 30 years old and still desperately trying to fit in with the “cool” kids..... time to let that go?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
“The edgy life chose me” - who is she kidding. What a loser

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He cant be that ill with "man flu" if she was happy to leave the kids with him overnight alone again🙄. Any ideas to help...yeah letting him sleep instead of having to get up with the kids through the night.
Although after him sliding into dms he deserves a good dose of the flu and limited sympathy.
She has the life or Riley in my opinion in 33 years of bringing up my bairns and my 2 oldest granddaughters the only time I was not in my own bed was when I was in hospital ! a night out once every 5/7 weeks was my only break , she whines and moans continuously about how hard her life is it’s a slap in the face to all the mams out there who rarely get a break this is why I think she gets to me more than some she is just so bloody self centred , I don’t like Lee and have little sympathy for him he should have said no to her !she sees him working offshore as time off from the bairns that is why she makes sure she gets as much me time in when he is home normally I would say good dads should be equally involved but he has not been well she should have stayed home i bet the thought never crossed her mind ! Selfish if she gets this cold then the next 2 weeks will be her moaning about how hard it is solo parenting when you are ill she really really gets on my nerves 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I think she’s poking fun with the edgy thing BUT those DMs really don’t suit her. She just has to accept that she’s too teeny tiny (short!) for certain footwear. They make her feet look massive. Same as those next boots.

Reactions: 22
Did she say this ? If she did I am embarrassed for her sad sack !
Yes she did and she’s 100% giving us a wink with it (I won’t use the T word since she doesn’t actually seem to know what it means )

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They’ll be worn once and thrown in the cupboard full of tit. These bad boys take ages to break in. It takes commitment. Unless rami is there or there’s an amino shake involved she won’t have the inclination to commit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You know what they say.. a couple who look like lunatics in DMs together...

• Haha
Oh god, I remember my first DM’s, they shredded my feet, once broken in they were really comfortable but getting to that point was HELL. (I was 13 btw Reb)
Her feet will be a pretty sight if she wore them for shopping.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Edgy's new booties aren't the kind of DMs that Pat slaps one out over.....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What’s the bets next Christmas they’re out of the murder mansion and living in a council estate in Glasgow!! (No offense intended to ppl of Glasgow but you know what I mean) what do they say champagne lifestyle lemonade budget?

• Haha
So her stories say she needs to get home to a very ill Lee (her being the wonderful wife she is). Yet his stories say he’s in Tesco with Pops. Two weekends on the run she’s left him to deal with the shopping/ house/kids while she fannys around cities (which she hates by the way) looking like a bag lady. Bet he can’t wait to get back to the rig for a break.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She sees her mother every bloody day and presumably her sister will be coming up at some point over the Christmas break so why the need for a “girls” weekend in Edinburgh?! It’s all just so pretentious.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.