Mrs Meldrum #66 Lee's hairline is receeding faster than Edgy's influencer career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow. Yet another trip to Edinburgh. How thrilling. Apparently the only places that exist in Scotland are Edinburgh & St Andrews.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So he’s clearly at home and she seems to be in Edinburgh? Needing time away from your Pervy disgusting little hubby are we Reb??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Pat the twit couldn’t start a bun fight in a bakery... put your balls back in the jam jar on your wife’s beside table

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So while rebeggar is in Edinburgh for some more ‘me time’ her hubby is home alone messaging randoms online, telling them to have a good weekend? And just being a general creep. So inappropriate :rolleyes: he’s a director of mrs Meldrum ltd. they are a brand and a business , imagine you posted on a forum you thought the new season of a show was terrible and you got the director or writer in your inbox. Hilarious he’s done this just after a google ad about online safety:LOL: imagine his kids or their friends find out , he’s gonna he known as a proper creep

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I think the messages discussed were from a while back.
I thought the message to lyndsay G was from this weekend. Either way it’s so inappropriate for them to be contacting people via DM especially when they’re crying troll then trying to intimidate strangers online. Actually can’t believe they would act like that and think it’s acceptable

Reactions: 19
Here’s Mrs M casually trying to live her best middle class life in Inchmarlo yet just 5 short yurrs ago she was putting headbands on a baby 😜

and Yes, I know that is me being a snob. I make no apologies for it given she’s so pretentious the rest of the time with her “no character clothing for the girls”, “pull up your salopettes darling”, “just having a wander through our grounds” shite she spews usually!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Here’s Mrs M casually trying to live her best middle class life in Inchmarlo yet just 5 short yurrs ago she was putting headbands on a baby 😜

and Yes, I know that is me being a snob. I make no apologies for it given she’s so pretentious the rest of the time with her “no character clothing for the girls”, “pull up your salopettes darling”, “just having a wander through our grounds” shite she spews usually!
I put headbands on my baby, but I still think it’s funny 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He cant be that ill with "man flu" if she was happy to leave the kids with him overnight alone again🙄. Any ideas to help...yeah letting him sleep instead of having to get up with the kids through the night.
Although after him sliding into dms he deserves a good dose of the flu and limited sympathy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes that’s right, your followers have the cure for the flu. Ffs. Even using the sick husband for engagement . Guess what ,, if you work and you are sick, you don’t go! If you don’t go you might not get paid much but welcome to the real world. Lee was looking ill on that stupid assumptions video so he’s clearly not well.. what better way to get better and rest up than to be “solo parenting” 3 kids whilst your wife is on a jolly .

Reactions: 11
It was a gift within last 12 months so under cma rules should be gifted
She's never updated those pics to include poppy.
Yes, should be marked!!!! Also she just needs to add a couple more frames, it’s a big wall and can take some more photos, but will she want feral wild child up there???
In Edinburgh, again leaving Pat whilst he’s ill ( can you imagine if he did this to her) 😱😱😱😱
She’s an entitled little brat though, it won’t cross her mind to cancel her plans! I actually think she is jealous and resents Pat for working away! I think ( and this is only MY opinion, don’t want the ‘lawyuuuuurs’ after me 😜) that she blames him for the situation as she will never blame herself, the way she said if he had worked harder at school he wouldn’t be away offshore was very telling! Yet it does not seem to enter her head that she is the one with the degree so why didn’t she return to work after having S? Having a baby does not stop you going back to work!!! Clearly she choose not too! (Why not retrain and use her degree now? clearly YT was very easy and easy money! Real work in the real world is not her jam!! I absoluuuuuutly laugh my head off when she says and keeps saying Pat wears the trousers!!! 🤥 As for the DMs.....🤢🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
As if she’s left him with the kids and went on her second weekend away in as many weeks, while he’s apparently dying with the cold. Probably get more rest offshore than he does when he’s home. Hopefully rebeggy gets his cold just as he’s due away.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well, chances are the 3 girls will get it and it will be all his fault when she is "solo parenting" and having to do all the "life admin" that seems to increase at this time of year. WTF is life admin anyway??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those frames......Poppy is 2!!

Oh can we imagine if Reb was ill and got left with all 3 kids while Lee went off on a night out THEN an overnight jolly! Oh and the football was on which is a big thing for a lot of men in Scotland, my husband hardly goes out but it’s a given he’ll be out for the old firm.

Reactions: 11
So watched the marriage assumptions piece of tit she uploaded and then saw this.. my duck this women needs a reality check. She was describing all the “stuff” she has to organise such “kid’s, school, nativity, doctors appointments, pocket money” I’m sorry but what??? What the duck???
Rebecca love, these things every single parent on the planet (in some form or another) does. Do you hear all this moaning? Do you hear everyone screaming how hard it is? No, because it’s not hard. You get letters from school, you read you note down dates you send money in if needed. You buy an outfit from Tesco for nativity if you need to. You turn up to the appointments you noted down. DONE. That is it love.
And to add the icing on the cake. THAT IS ALL YOU DO. You literally do nothing else. Most regular parents also work one or two jobs that they need to be organised and put together for. Yet you’ve never worked a day in your life.

I can’t actually believe she is like this. It’s not like you see her do anything extra for school or the girls.

I’m not blowing my own trumpet but on top of full time studying and growing our family🤰 whilst being a SAHM I’ve been making nativity costumes from scratch to save money (they’re not great but the kids love them) making cakes for the school bake sale and Christmas fayre, helping out at both of these. Making sure our weekends are full of festive fun for our kids. Getting everything sorted for Christmas (Santa’s workshop over here) . We cook Christmas dinner for our family too and have get togethers before Christmas so all this is organised by me. My partner works normal hours 8-5 so he helps where he can but I mainly do it all and that’s fine. It’s my job (or many jobs👌🏽) I’m sure all of this ^ is the norm for many of us (add on actual work for many) and none of us sit on our arse and complain right?

I just don’t get this constant moaning about being a “mum” she has been away so much recently too. I know they don’t show everything on Instagram but I honestly think there is something wrong with her. She seems disconnected from her family. You choose to have three children! You have chosen not to work. You could easily re train whilst P is young and when she goes to school you can get yourself a job. Otherwise this is your life Rebecca.

*second photo the face she pulled when lee said he was more organised than her. Can she honestly believe she is organised??? BIGGEST LIE SHES TOLD.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Well, chances are the 3 girls will get it and it will be all his fault when she is "solo parenting" and having to do all the "life admin" that seems to increase at this time of year. WTF is life admin anyway??
hopefully life admin is responding to the GDPR data breach request.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The twit only lasted 3 hrs on his lads Christmas night due to ill health 😷
My ars that was you curfew

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's a jumped up asshole only thinks of herself I cannot get over the sneakyness of her and leechy lee she's a tight arse wagon girls don't get much unless it's free or gifted anything to do with money she avoids loads of people have said in various vlogs about her doing hauls she rarely does apart from the recent one and the food haul she flew half arsed through always on the scrounge oh iv only £1.50 to my name pleeease🤣🤣GET A bleeping REAL JOB LIKE THE REST OF US SCROOGE

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.