Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t understand why on earth any brands would want to work with her.
My work colleague buys all her meat from Donald Russell. She has just sent them an angry email and cancelled her account siting the fact they are supporting grabecca as the reason why.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Ah, the roaring fire with no log basket, the cheap looking oak tv unit, the blue-green walls and the beige stripy blinds/curtains from previous owners...such an inspiring image!
Better than looking at the knackered face of ginger Bart Simpson and her fake imsohappyyesiam face. 🙄
To be fair watching a coat of the blue Hague dungeon paint drying would be nicer too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just can’t imagine when I was in my thirties saying to my husband, come in let’s fake a happy selfie to post for complete strangers to look at! I mean really??? So random the whole insta thing!!!! Really really untalented people getting attention/money/free crap for showing their completely uninspiring life. Madness!!! I am at a loss at what’s gone wrong in western society (all over really) that people are so self centred and so entitled. People blindly follow these unqualified unintelligent influencers, who seem to think they know everything and defend them to the end. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m with you on this.
Watching the Truman Show movie way back thinking imagine this happened. Fast forward and here we are 😳

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Also why the duck does she wear glasses one day and then not the next? Are they fake fashion lenses? How old is she? 13?
To be fair to Rebecca, I have glasses (and need glasses) but don't always wear them. And I don't have contacts. It's not so bad that I can't see anything without them on but they definitely do help when I wear them. I often forget to put them on or if I'm being especially lazy, like today, I don't feel like going upstairs to grab them.

Reactions: 6
To be fair to Rebecca, I have glasses (and need glasses) but don't always wear them. And I don't have contacts. It's not so bad that I can't see anything without them on but they definitely do help when I wear them. I often forget to put them on or if I'm being especially lazy, like today, I don't feel like going upstairs to grab them.

She’s said before that they are not prescription glasses - she doesn’t need them for vision at all. They are just a fashion accessory, albeit an ill advised one. They are ridiculous.

Reactions: 11
My work colleague buys all her meat from Donald Russell. She has just sent them an angry email and cancelled her account siting the fact they are supporting grabecca as the reason why.
Good. I don’t even care about the past “errors” on this one, by why the **** gift a family who needs nothing free meals. Are the people of Aberdeenshire really going to be influenced be her to by from them? Give me a break! If you are giving food away give it to the food bank or a charity or a children’s unit . Bad move on their part. Unless their target market is wannabe middle class tight wads . Hope your friend also directs them here for some real insights into people’s views

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Good. I don’t even care about the past “errors” on this one, by why the **** gift a family who needs nothing free meals. Are the people of Aberdeenshire really going to be influenced be her to by from them? Give me a break! If you are giving food away give it to the food bank or a charity or a children’s unit . Bad move on their part. Unless their target market is wannabe middle class tight wads . Hope your friend also directs them here for some real insights into people’s views
I'm local and completely agree. This is the Dolly Dimple who, only a few weeks ago was bleating about eating less meat for better health. She's as unstable as a see saw.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s said before that they are not prescription glasses - she doesn’t need them for vision at all. They are just a fashion accessory, albeit an ill advised one. They are ridiculous.
Why on earth would any self respecting adult wear glasses if they weren’t prescription or needed for reading. Wear glasses for fashion??? Wtf. This is what’s wrong with the world well a small part of what’s wrong haha

Reactions: 20
What a horrendous photo of both of them....
Lee has honestly aged about 20 years since he’s been back off shore. He looks ill.
Rebecca looks terrible - the hair is just a mess. The joker-esque make up is not a good look.

Absolutely shocking!
They both look bloody awful!

Reactions: 7
This, probably irrationally, pisses me off as I need to wear glasses or contact lenses as I’m so short sighted. I can’t fathom why anyone would wear glasses ‘for fun’. She’s an idiot

Reactions: 18
Honestly I would be more inclined to buy if they gifted a better cause. I went to a chain pub this week and they were doing a thing were you can add the price of a hot meal or snack for the homeless onto your bill by using a donation card . That’s what should be happening!

Hahahaha, eating less meat.... What a good choice if influencer 🙄
Hahah please send this to the butcher !!

Reactions: 24
@Mabelrose , if I even ask my husband for a selfie with our kids on a day out he rolls his eyes and says can I not just take a pic of you with the kids then you take one of me with them 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
If I was at home with one child who naps for approximately 17 hours a day I would prepare the dinner then......that might eat into the hot cup of tea time though 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lee has honestly aged about 20 years since he’s been back off shore. He looks ill.
Rebecca looks terrible - the hair is just a mess. The joker-esque make up is not a good look.

Absolutely shocking!
Lee's hairline is receeding faster than Edgy's influencer career

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How long between her posting and amending? I'm reporting this. I'm sick of the deliberate flaunting, duck the lot of you, stick two fingers up your arse hole attitude from the fake, pleather wearing, spurdy legged whining princess and her twatting gipe of a husband.
Not sure, maybe 1 hour or so.

Reactions: 4
I just can’t imagine when I was in my thirties saying to my husband, come in let’s fake a happy selfie to post for complete strangers to look at! I mean really??? So random the whole insta thing!!!! Really really untalented people getting attention/money/free crap for showing their completely uninspiring life. Madness!!! I am at a loss at what’s gone wrong in western society (all over really) that people are so self centred and so entitled. People blindly follow these unqualified unintelligent influencers, who seem to think they know everything and defend them to the end. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Spot on 👍

Absolutely shocking!
It is certainly not flattering it is also completely and obviously fake ! their jealousy , greed and annoyance at losing their best life is really starting to show !

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.