Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes such a tit because didnt she say in one of videos that she wants to get rid of the fire yet in her latest ad she talks fondly about the roaring fire 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the duck is wrong with that manchild Pat? Why is he constantly asking of his daughters, on camera, how much they love him? Jesus bleeping christ; if you are not assured within the family, fix the damage OFF CAMERA!!!!
Hear hear! That’s top level narcissism. “Tell me you love me!!!“

I can’t even see it. Still blocked by Pat the twit. Edgy does this too all the time. “Do you love me” “did you miss me?”
They’ve got issues.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
God lees insta story with the fire is like something from a creepy horror movie

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hear hear! That’s top level narcissism. “Tell me you love me!!!“

I can’t even see it. Still blocked by Pat the twit. Edgy does this too all the time. “Do you love me” “did you miss me?”
They’ve got issues.
they really are turning into Anal and Jonny Sacconejoly!!!
shes trying to flog Mac and cheese.

oh how the mighty have fallen 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dont have an issue with kissing on the lips. Just the 'how much do you love me' tit! These are his children; why does he need to prove the love?
Exactly what's he trying to prove , your love for a child is unconditional and the odd kiss is acceptable but it's constant with them . It's 1 of the hardest things not to kiss a child but when you've nursed kids with these deadly virus's especially when the outcome is not good 😥😥
Instead of them reading how to discipline a toddler they should perhaps read how to show affection to your kids

Reactions: 4
Absolute plonker! It’s not hard 🤦‍♀️ If it’s an advertisement then bleeping label it right the first time around, not see how long you can get away with it before someone complains. Why can’t they see it makes people dislike them more? Be up front and you can’t go wrong 🤷‍♀️ Sneaky snakes 🐍

Reactions: 11
She always does that. Post without the ad - get the initial likes and engagement (people more likely to engage when they don’t think it’s an advert), then add it in a little later to fool ASA into thinking she’s being compliant. Shady as duck and shows her priorities are always with the brand and never her followers. Report it with that screenshot.

P.S. Her hair! It’s as broken as her career.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Poor old Santa, foghorn sounding off in his ear as he casually goes about his Christmas duties 🎅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
FFS ny mother in law orders loads of stuff from donaldsons and gets it delivered every month. Their stuff is really nice. Why did edgy have to ruin it 😭🤦🏼‍♀️

She could have contacts although never heard her mention that. If it’s no prescription lenses then she really is pathetic! I am kind as a bat without my glasses and as much as I have a few different pairs and like mixing it up I’d jump at chance to not have To wear then
She has said several times that they are not prescription lenses which just seems ludicrous to me!!!!

Reactions: 3
She always does that. Post without the ad - get the initial likes and engagement (people more likely to engage when they don’t think it’s an advert), then add it in a little later to fool ASA into thinking she’s being compliant. Shady as duck and shows her priorities are always with the brand and never her followers. Report it with that screenshot.

P.S. Her hair! It’s as broken as her career.
We need to screenshot every time she does it and send a whole load of them to ASA

Reactions: 8
View attachment 60860

If you look closely enough, the teeny, tiny ad
appears by magic 🕵🏻‍♀️
What's her bleeping problem with labelling things clearly and to industry standard? She's so tit at advertising it's obvious anyway she's that insincere but that's not the bloody point. Today's gushing butcher one was cringe 🙄. But she just pleases her twatting self, thinking she's the dogs bollocks. What a shitey bollocks Cocunt.!!
Watched Katie Ellison today, haven't for ages. Her partnership with citreon and that kitchen must make Rebecca green to the rotten core. But the Meldrums would never manage to produce such a clear, transparent, honest and quality video. Never! They're miles behind people in the same industry nowadays. They play house, they play mummies and daddies and they play at bleeping vloggers!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.